NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Re: Too SEXY for my shirt

Postby lodbrok » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 21:50

Hey I dont see SEXY on the ranks?

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 10:05

they're ugly now

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 18:50

Who could have predicted such tragedies.

Also the sync screenshot is obviously doctored to *beep* since it shows Southy being on time.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Vile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Vile » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 21:54

FrostyGoblin wrote:Who could have predicted such tragedies.

Also the sync screenshot is obviously doctored to *beep* since it shows Southy being on time.
I actually gave him his own launch table that was 27 minutes ahead of everyone else's. I needed everyone's participation so I spared no expense.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 22:05

I'm a little jelly. Vile told me he doesn't write on forums :(

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 22:11

Pinochle wrote:I'm a little jelly. Vile told me he doesn't write on forums :(
It's not like he was ever going to post about what you shart out.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 23:11

Vile wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Who could have predicted such tragedies.

I actually gave him his own launch table that was 27 minutes ahead of everyone else's. I needed everyone's participation so I spared no expense.

Next level GMing

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 23:23

TBH I never thought of doing that when I was your GM Southy, Vile is pretty on point.

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 02:49

COGM*

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 04:14

so... this is why Vile is top tier, he sends out individual launch tables. Duly noted.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 17:50

FrostyGoblin wrote:TBH I never thought of doing that when I was your GM Southy, Vile is pretty on point.
I can't picture you as a gm.
Was haley playing that server?

TwiSt3dFate

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 21:48

OK... Only gonna say this once only because i feel it needs to be said so people aren't fooled by a one sided story.

First of all i'm not LS but am loyal to Dark Star, GH took over GM'ship after some questionable tactics by PM what happen i dont care now but Dark Star's account got accessed and guild was disbanded 5 minutes before crash between SEXY-PM.
The launch order was given about 3-4 hours notice but at the time i was working (i knew nothing about it till i got back home).
When i got back home i launched to secure the pile. Then that happen and a recall was given over skype. Yeh *beep* happens.. But was called a coward by PM, why all the hate? i don't know, but sometimes when u don't have the full info u can jump to conclusions.

After a relaunch (which i was on time for) PM ran to the upper 00's which i was given orders to chase them down, which i happily agreed.
Then spent about a week chasing them with SaFa and dune. When i seen that PM had then returned back to 00 i then launched back to 01 with the rest of SEXY.

Now i could rant on about PM not standing to fight but as u see it worked out well for them "It's called tactics" My forum trolling was to try and bait them but they didn't bite.

When i seen NWO launching to 00 to reinforce PM i called for a crash to try and commit PM and to get SaFa and Dune to come help retake the pile. LS agreed but a recall was again ordered cos SaFa and Dune had other plans. I warned everyone that i seen an impending invasion into 01 was likely imminent, LONG STORY SHORT... PM with NWO launched at 01. Now this is where i will take my hat off to them, i warned people to check scanners and scout out PM when i seen pinochle leave VM but only seen them land 5 REGIONS away from our blob when it was too late. Where shortly after they launched near our blob.

Now due to lower than needed activity LS decided to not contest their landing but to keep them guessing by not flinching. And after seeing their JG mostly recs and incoming reinforcements i requested to launch my FT's at PM's back line thinking (the more recs and fleet i break there, the less likely they will want to crash us). LS gave me the all clear. THIS IS WHAT PM ARE IMPLYING I'M A COWARD... and thanks for the screen shots, shame they dont show your JG next to that LZ lol. Am i wrong for doing that?? maybe.. But my intentions was to buy the guild more time. If i stayed with the guild i could take out 1 frig fleet... If i crash PM's back line i could force them to recall.

I did kill many PM fleet/recs when i landed but they still crashed our blob. THERE WAS NEVER ANY DOUBT IN MY MIND. I WAS GONNA GO DOWN FIGHTING WITH MY GUILD MATES!! I then swung about with my remaining FT's/CA's via a JG and launched at a place near the crash. By some luck i was spotted by PM the region over and was intercepted by Viles DN's - i salute the guy, i'm not easy to better but this guy got me.
High risk big reward... but wasn't my luck this time as i planned to drop name and crash their blob from there.

But i did get some glory from emptying my bases of HC's and moving them within 10 minutes off their blob. as was planned i found a name that could be copied from a ally guild of theirs that would maybe buy me some time "10 minutes" of doubt so i could sneak on my 35 HC's and kill 2,150 of PM recs. As expected i got hate mail that was blocked but a few PM and many SEXY got through to salute my efforts and in mutual respect i bow to them and wish them all the best. They are the true AE players.

When i first started playing AE over 7 years ago ofc i was a noob, but had many friends that took me under their wing and i learned fast. It's was a time of honor, 1 vs 1 fights and guild wars were for a good reason. As the years went on i seen how this game has became from a community to now where the only thing that matters is to kill everyone around u and win a server in weeks to kill it off. Does this do anything good for anyone?
I remember a time when a player R.I.P died in a car crash and everyone in the server sent a ship to his base with respects to honor him.
We have lost this in the game. Anyone that knows/knew me in any server would tell u i'm loyal to the last. One guild one colors.. I have never changed guild cos the going got tough.. I have never run from a fight EVER. I've been offered many times to join top guilds that no-one gets into but respectfully turned them down to meet the victory/fate of the guild i'm in.

When not given respect... TAKE IT
TwiSt3dFate

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 22:00

Say what u like of me... Anyone with any integrity knows where i'm coming from.
Yeh u seen my account now zero'd cos i still stick to my morals where i'm one guild and won't turn coat like another person "pinochle"
Am i to be trolled for it? yeh... some people look in a mirror and see what they really are. Win or lose i look into a mirror and see everything i've ever wanted to be looking back at me. Whos the winner?

I've now finished with this game... i salute all the friends and enemies i've ever encountered in this game. made some great friends that are with/without us now. Had some great enemies 1 vs 1... 5 vs 1... that i hated at the time... like wise lol but have made me stronger.
Farewell guys.. I'm finished on AE. :D

TwiSt3dFate

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 22:04

Oh... and if i've trolled u on the forums ,Addex,Alicus,Cloak, and others, then don't feel bad. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
U are good GM's and i knew that, but i hated u for it lol

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 22:19

You're on the other side of the fence so they'll just use you to talk *beep*. Defending yourself on here is a waste of time.

Return to “Elysium”