The Break Up

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

The Break Up

Postby Pinochle » Fri 06 Nov, 2015 21:54

It's 3:30 PM on Nov 5th in a small town in the midwest. I'm trying to figure out how to be online and come out of Vacation Mode. You see PM had a plan that centered around on one of my JG bases. PM launched to a region of space in 01 that was barely inhabited by any SEXY investors. Real Estate is pricey in these parts, and the sexy investors barely have enough money to keep the bills paid and lights on. Vile decides to try something very risky, but he trusts his crew will come through for him. He asks Bernie for his input. Bernie said "You are crazy, there's no way we can pull this off, SEXY's LS isn't that stupid"

Vile put the plan into action. They launched towards the blind region of space and waited. The full details of plan can't be revealed as they are classified. Below is a summary.

Step 1: Launch actives of different fleet specs to Blind region in 01
Step 2: Leave skeleton crew of actives (playing dead/inacto) on gate in 00.
Step 3: Pray :pray: that SEXY's leadership takes bait and launches towards 00.
Step 4: Use my JG to launch at their blob (come out of VM as they were landing on my base)
Step 5: High priority to take out fighter specs as they could have thwarted plan (mainly -fear-)

It didn't go as planned. You see I made the biggest blunder of all... if SEXY LS could have saw it they would have won the war. -except I couldnt guarantee that I'd be online when they were landing on my JG. Red Momma is a demanding woman, and even though she is pregnant with E-triplets she still wants more.

So I come out of VM 5 hours early. I move some fleet around only to realize that I hadn't thought this maneuver through. Instead now SEXY members that were online (I came out of VM during their prime time) could see my fleets. Within 30 minutes many of my bases were hit, including the one they had planned on using as a JG to launch at their blob.

I was sick to my stomach! How could I be so stupid? Mistakes do happen, and this is my way of taking responsibility for my actions.
Luckily due to SEXY inactivity, lack of scouting, Guild Organization, and lack of SEXY leadership and direction the plan went better than anyone could have hoped for.

You see my blunder caused the actives within SEXY to launch at my bases, leaving them hours from the SEXY blob
Vile still put the plan into action and if you want full details of the annihilation read the forum topic "Too Sexy for my Shirt"

As vile's crew sucked up the millions of dollars in space (nearly 5 million) the morale in SEXY turned black. Top players who deserve better watched as they or their mates were eaten and not one LS person online to do anything about it. I can only imagine what was being posted on their boards, but I doubt much has changed since I've left, so probably pretty bleak. I was able to get out and partake in the profits within 01's massacre.

Destructo Cat broke into SEXY's LS office and made a call to PM's leadership shortly after losing his mobile. He was tired of watching this fail happen. DC is from Bravo and has run many successful guilds. This server he meant to take a back seat and play with SEAN.
Below is the phone conversation:

DC: Is this Vile?
Vile: Yes?!?!

DC: I just lost my mobile in 01, I am tired of all the fails within SEXY. Some of the LS members haven't even logged in yet. All I want is to play in the lowers and grow my account. Even with beginning advantage of members and fleet SEXY just couldn't do it. No one in SEXY has a plan, and I am tired of watching my friends get slaughtered! What can I do to join your side? I am a proven GM with a track record of winning.
Vile: It's quite simple, leave SEXY and create a new guild. Those that join will be given amnesty while we eradicate SEXY off of E server. If your teammates want to join us in the derbing and profits you are more then welcome to. Ultimately we are here to bring stability to the lowers, that is not possible with a wannabe ASAE here.

They exchange pleasantries and the phone call ends.

This has took place hours ago. I've seen a few of SEXY's top members join. I know exactly how you feel. The war is being lost at SEXY, the ship sunk weeks ago, many have drowned or will soon. I wonder why -Fear- Ran from the fight, ironically had he stayed we wouldnt have been able to dread r*pe all those fleets as he could have taken out our Frigate Specs. Oh well, guess his fleet is too important to look at than to use. I feel bad for those that lost their mobiles due to shield r*pe. It wasn't needed, but someone needs to end this war, and trust me there's no dealing with SEXY LS they are always offline and don't return phone calls or emails. This means we must derb you. and will continue to derb you, until SEXY turns to UC.

Signing off

Pinochle

PS--- BREAKING NEWS --- JUST IN----

The Almighty Vile6 Nov 2015, 14:57:06
Fear just disbanded his mobile that was recall trapped ^^

PSS- and to think, his mobile would have changed the war on the blob. Thank you Fear for running away only to get trapped later!!!

gt1971

Re: The Break Up

Postby gt1971 » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 01:23

Hi Pinochle, which guild you joining next week?

Priiest

Postby Priiest » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 02:36

gt1971 wrote:Hi Pinochle, which guild you joining next week?
Your mums

gt1971

Postby gt1971 » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 03:48

Nah, she doesn't allow assholes in her guild, so maybe he could join yours

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 07:48

So many words, so little said.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 16:40

I know, right? Does anyone else think it's weird that he's still gloating about an event from several weeks ago that he's already extensively written about?

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 21:45

lovecraft wrote:I know, right? Does anyone else think it's weird that he's still gloating about an event from several weeks ago that he's already extensively written about?
It is a chronicle of events each engagement is worthy of more words.

Dune is now gone.. i mean ..

yeah..

Poor Loki, he's very upset over the entire thing.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 21:51

Winchester wrote:So many words, so little said.
haters be hatin

Just glad you aren't paid to troll the forums..

Return to “Elysium”