CRY Vs. Hydra

Persius
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2015 20:53
Reputation: 0

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby Persius » Sat 21 Nov, 2015 20:57

Dirty Rotten Tomato wrote:
Jaggen wrote:hydra can not get a sync trip to us for nothing. come on hydra keep bringing us food. im hungry, feed me more



Sorry but I find this amusing. Cry is the worst guild I have ever seen at syncing launches. seriously? you have the nerve to give criticism to anyone else?

You have 4-5 launches recalled when you ventured lower than 16.

Your launch in the blob crash was comical. Your guild leader Bloody (ineffective) Mary was 9 minutes late in her/his/it sync to protect its fleet... there's leading by example.


Sorry, no rewriting history...

You know a group of players is salty when they start calling incompetents to the guild who just handed their a$$es on a plate ;)

Oh hai VS, thank you so much for a 13M debris banquet.

Pleasure doing business with you ;)

User avatar
ShadowKillz
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat 15 Mar, 2014 11:52
Reputation: 0
Location: Florida

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby ShadowKillz » Sat 21 Nov, 2015 23:19

Jaggen wrote:hydra can not get a sync trip to us for nothing. come on hydra keep bringing us food. im hungry, feed me more



lol only time will tell, and we have time, and yours is running out.. :biglaugh:

Red Raven
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu 07 Jul, 2011 23:37
Reputation: 2
Guild: [Wintr][VS]
Galaxy: Drako
Location: In the skies

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby Red Raven » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 01:14

Persius wrote:
Dirty Rotten Tomato wrote:
Jaggen wrote:hydra can not get a sync trip to us for nothing. come on hydra keep bringing us food. im hungry, feed me more



Sorry but I find this amusing. Cry is the worst guild I have ever seen at syncing launches. seriously? you have the nerve to give criticism to anyone else?

You have 4-5 launches recalled when you ventured lower than 16.

Your launch in the blob crash was comical. Your guild leader Bloody (ineffective) Mary was 9 minutes late in her/his/it sync to protect its fleet... there's leading by example.


Sorry, no rewriting history...

You know a group of players is salty when they start calling incompetents to the guild who just handed their a$$es on a plate ;)

Oh hai VS, thank you so much for a 13M debris banquet.

Pleasure doing business with you ;)

if i remember right you guys lost more than VS. so even though you guys barely won the pile by maybe 4 fleets you lost more. wasn't much of a handing a buffet to the table. as you say it was. keep dreaming the dream.

Priiest
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu 04 Nov, 2010 05:01
Reputation: 0

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby Priiest » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 08:29

So hydra insists on sticking through this god awful sync (i thought ours into VS was bad lol). Well derb delivery always welcome ! :dance:

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2015 01:21
Reputation: 6

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby Hardcore » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 09:46

They have 15mil hydra incoming you guys are depleted even with mad help soon they will overwhelm you guys

User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby AstroZombie » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 10:16

yes I agree the sync or lack thereof is pretty sad.

was it a bad idea for hydra LS to say screw it just launch...sure

is cry still gonna get spanked...damn straight they are.
you can call it derb delivery if it helps you sleep at night, but we both know its a matter of time before you get overwhelmed.
I say it will happen in about 4 to 5 hours...if not sooner.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 41

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby Burgess » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 14:03

Can't we just be humble human beings and respect eachother. Both, CRY and VS stood and fought. GG WP. Was fun and enjoy your derbs, we'll be back.

Priiest
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu 04 Nov, 2010 05:01
Reputation: 0

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby Priiest » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 14:16

Burgess wrote:Can't we just be humble human beings and respect eachother. Both, CRY and VS stood and fought. GG WP. Was fun and enjoy your derbs, we'll be back.


You sir are a rare commodity. I look forward to the day we fight again.

User avatar
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:43
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby lovecraft » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 16:03

AstroZombie wrote:I say it will happen in about 4 to 5 hours...if not sooner.



Error 502: Bad gateway. Prophecy invalid.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Priiest
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu 04 Nov, 2010 05:01
Reputation: 0

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby Priiest » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 16:05

AstroZombie wrote:yes I agree the sync or lack thereof is pretty sad.

was it a bad idea for hydra LS to say screw it just launch...sure

is cry still gonna get spanked...damn straight they are.
you can call it derb delivery if it helps you sleep at night, but we both know its a matter of time before you get overwhelmed.
I say it will happen in about 4 to 5 hours...if not sooner.



4 or 5 hours you say? Overwhelmed you say? Call it derb delivery you say? Hydra recalling you say? Wait wait wait. Cry gonna get spanked you say? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :boohoo:


Image

Persius
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2015 20:53
Reputation: 0

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby Persius » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 19:57

AstroZombie wrote:yes I agree the sync or lack thereof is pretty sad.

was it a bad idea for hydra LS to say screw it just launch...sure

is cry still gonna get spanked...damn straight they are.
you can call it derb delivery if it helps you sleep at night, but we both know its a matter of time before you get overwhelmed.
I say it will happen in about 4 to 5 hours...if not sooner.

We're still here just to let you know. Only a bit richer, but otherwise business as usual ;)

abormen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat 19 May, 2007 21:48
Reputation: 0

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby abormen » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 22:52

Hydra looking like a pretty typical 20s/30s simmer guild. Every server has them. Grow a bunch of fleet while the lowers actually fight and mesh as a guild, then get spanked by enemies with half their fleet because they don't know how to fight.

Beta - [TSS]Gay Space Name
User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby AstroZombie » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 03:39

well I can Admit when Im wrong. I underestimated CRYs ability to pull fleet together, and overestimated Hydra's ability to land active, and make good hits.

I have to say I actually feel pretty embarrassed being in hydra right now. At least I'm not LS...ofc if I was..this never would of happened.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
User avatar
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1460
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2012 23:42
Reputation: 33
Guild: Dead and Gone

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby abnormal soldier » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 03:43

This is what happens when your players have no experience/cooperation since the 20s just zerged together instead of fought

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: CRY Vs. Hydra

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 04:24

AstroZombie wrote:well I can Admit when Im wrong. I underestimated CRYs ability to pull fleet together, and overestimated Hydra's ability to land active, and make good hits.

I have to say I actually feel pretty embarrassed being in hydra right now. At least I'm not LS...ofc if I was..this never would of happened.

This is what happens when you kick me.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Elysium”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest