MAD declares independence

Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Hydra: [S.T]

MAD declares independence

Postby Nvek » Sat 14 Nov, 2015 22:52

MAD has declared independence from Cry.

We requested our sovereignty be restored some time ago, in combination with a plan to de-zerg the teens and make plans for future fairly balanced wars.
We had the backing of VS in this plan, however Cry decided to ignore and quietely reject it.

Therefore this is a unilateral declaration of independence.

This decision has been speeded up by certain other decisions taken by Cry LS, but running from a fight is not our reason.

Personally I'd welcome a crash with someone at this point, but when I fight I do want to fight for what I believe in.

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: MAD declares independence

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sat 14 Nov, 2015 23:00

Long story short nvek's scared of the zerg. How disappointing

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Critor » Sat 14 Nov, 2015 23:26

As I have told Nvek
I am disappointed by this - we accept it though
now play fair and let HYDRA and CRY have their War without interfering

1 [HYDRA] HYDRA 35,251,215 108 326,400
9 [MEDUS] MEDUSA 7,261,920 53 137,017
against
2 [CRY] CRYON 26,757,970 72 371,638
27 [CBC] Cryon Boot Camp 430,250 16 26,891

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nvek » Sat 14 Nov, 2015 23:44

SouthOnFir3 wrote:Long story short nvek's scared of the zerg. How disappointing

I am assuming you mean Hydra.

This has nothing to do with it, we have not agreed to any DNH or other pact with Hydra now, in fact I have never talked to them at all.
This is because I would try to limit our pacts to guilds in our cluster, this is a war game after all.

So in theory they could still decide to come after us.

MAD has no intention of turning on Cry at this time because we recognize they are allready outnumbered.

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 00:26

The zerg would be HYDRA + VS, seeing as this is a two front war.

GJ saving your own skin though. Takes courage to jump off a sinking ship. Or something.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 00:35

SouthOnFir3 wrote:Long story short nvek's scared of the zerg. How disappointing

Nvek is right to be scared, not because HYDRA is some unstoppable force (we all know thats not true) but because cry is now involved in a two front war. This can only end badly for cry. I would of done the same exact thing. At least Nvek was honorable about it. he could of withdrawn his guildmates fleet 5 mins before a blob crash, majorly *beep* over cry. Im not saying mad is incredibly useful or anything but the chaos from it would be enough to throw cry off their game.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 00:47

AstroZombie wrote:At least Nvek was honorable about it. he could of withdrawn his guildmates fleet 5 mins before a blob crash, majorly *beep* over cry. Im not saying mad is incredibly useful or anything but the chaos from it would be enough to throw cry off their game.

Nah, because it's a two front war. He would have had all his bases get farmed before then by VS. Gotta jump before the ship sinks that much, ya know?

I mean, I can't blame him. CRY *beep* up on the diplo side of things pretty hardcore. HYDRA may or may not have been intending to zerg them, but by taking the initiative and declaring on them CRY guaranteed that it would happen. Like srsly, wtf. I would probably bail if my LS was that daft, too.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 04:57

TL;DR Nvek is an invertebrate

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 17:50

Nevk and MAD are all simmers/farms they jump to join CRY because they didn't want to fight but sim and since VS did not respond in a adequate time to make a decision on whether to help MAD against CRY which at the time MAD had the defensive advantage. They decided to not fight CRY but join CRY to fight VS the same guild they ask for help. When they realized CRY had no chance of crashing VS with their inactivity and poor syncs and VS was a better guild they find another excuse to jump ship. When CRY have shared the same fate as SEXY I want to farm those MAD cowards.

ashraful

Postby ashraful » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 20:55

Hardcore wrote:Nevk and MAD are all simmers/farms they jump to join CRY because they didn't want to fight but sim and since VS did not respond in a adequate time to make a decision on whether to help MAD against CRY which at the time MAD had the defensive advantage. They decided to not fight CRY but join CRY to fight VS the same guild they ask for help. When they realized CRY had no chance of crashing VS with their inactivity and poor syncs and VS was a better guild they find another excuse to jump ship. When CRY have shared the same fate as SEXY I want to farm those MAD cowards.

Don't forget to mention onemenarmy going on our boards and trying to get ppl to send their mobiles into 15 without conculting LS. Like wtf was that about. Plus all the MAD guys that kept rejecting our VS guys when they applied to their guild after sending fleet. And wasn't this like 12 hrs before they jumped ship on us? That was some next level scumbaggery.

Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nvek » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 22:08

Hardcore wrote:Nevk and MAD are all simmers/farms they jump to join CRY because they didn't want to fight but sim and since VS did not respond in a adequate time to make a decision on whether to help MAD against CRY which at the time MAD had the defensive advantage. They decided to not fight CRY but join CRY to fight VS the same guild they ask for help. When they realized CRY had no chance of crashing VS with their inactivity and poor syncs and VS was a better guild they find another excuse to jump ship. When CRY have shared the same fate as SEXY I want to farm those MAD cowards.

If we were simmers so afraid of getting hit we would have started in lower or upper teens, not in the middle of the cluster.
Only 2 galaxies in 10s have really been farmed; 2 MAD galaxies.

Yes 2 VS guys were in MAD for a very short time and rejected afterward.
I was online at the time and gave those orders.
By then I was allready negotiating with Cry, so if I had let those 2 VS guys send their fleets to our blob I would have had to kickderb them later, thats why I gave the order for you to be rejected.

You commented on our boards that you thought our situation looked a lot better than expected.
I can imagine that it looked that way; our blob was not much smaller than Cry's

But we didnt have JGs finished in all SH in time to defend 16, so that galaxy was getting farmed and our position was gradually deteriorating.

ashraful

Postby ashraful » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 22:36

Nvek wrote:But we didnt have JGs finished in all SH in time to defend 16, so that galaxy was getting farmed and our position was gradually deteriorating.

in other words, you were worried about getting farmed, like you didn't expect cry to invade when you decided to look at us to pact.

Nvek wrote:Yes 2 VS guys were in MAD for a very short time and rejected afterward.
By then I was allready negotiating with Cry, so if I had let those 2 VS guys send their fleets to our blob I would have had to kickderb them later, thats why I gave the order for you to be rejected.

so why did you have onemenarmy going and trying to get people to send to your gates?
and you admitting that you were ALREADY in the middle of negotiating just proves FrostyGoblin's comment lol
and if you were rejecting "to be fair" as you seem to be trying to pass it off as, how come there was no such explanation.. to anyone? Seems pretty fishy to me.
From my understanding, its a lot simpler to discuss how to destroy incoming fleets on the boards without said incoming fleets' owners there to see :think:

If we were simmers so afraid of getting hit we would have started in lower or upper teens, not in the middle of the cluster.

oh wow, such brave souls, i love the part where you guys had to fight for your galaxies against people of even caliber and didn't pact wherever the wind blew to make sure you didnt get, oh wait...

W/E, i don't really care as long as you guys don't go "srry we are too busy trying to betray you again" when we try to use your gates

Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nvek » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 22:47

ashraful wrote:
Nvek wrote:But we didnt have JGs finished in all SH in time to defend 16, so that galaxy was getting farmed and our position was gradually deteriorating.

in other words, you were worried about getting farmed, like you didn't expect cry to invade when you decided to look at us to pact.

Nvek wrote:Yes 2 VS guys were in MAD for a very short time and rejected afterward.

so why did you have onemenarmy going and trying to get people to send to your gates?
and you admitting that you were ALREADY in the middle of negotiating just proves FrostyGoblin's comment lol
and if you were rejecting "to be fair" as you seem to be trying to pass it off as, how come there was no such explanation.. to anyone? Seems pretty fishy to me.
From my understanding, its a lot simpler to discuss how to destroy incoming fleets on the boards without said incoming fleets' owners there to see :think:

W/E, i don't really care as long as you guys don't go "srry we are too busy trying to betray you again" when we try to use your gates

Ehm yeah, onemenarmy sometimes jumpes to things and unfortunately did this without consulting me first.
Saying exactly why they were being rejected seemed somewhat of a security risk to me at the time.

LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 23:11

personally...MAD sucks

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS

Postby Hash » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 23:24

As a representative of VS I will say I support MAD sovereignty as it was an issue that has been dragged along for quite some time now. MAD had the misfortune of being in the galaxies they are and it resulted in them taking most of the damage for the mistakes CRY leadership made. I hope now they might find some peace to recover from it.

I don't have a gun

Return to “Elysium”