Loki fi

Re: The Cure for Cancer

Postby Loki fi » Wed 25 Nov, 2015 20:42

abnormal soldier wrote:
SouthOnFir3 wrote:
Loki fi wrote:Takes a farm to know a farm freak

I Agree First blood is indeed a farm.

I love my haters they are my motivators

So all of the ninjas I sent against nwo in 04 don't count? I made a lot of credits off of them, but I guess by "first blood" what you really mean is "it dosent matter if you hit us first, we're still better just cuz" :whisle:

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 25 Nov, 2015 22:48

Or his in game name is first blood and you are just autistic.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 00:29

FrostyGoblin wrote:Or his in game name is first blood and you are just autistic.

Sounds about right

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 27 Nov, 2015 07:35

Ya can't win every server
*beep* happens

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Fri 27 Nov, 2015 07:49

tru.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 06:01

FrostyGoblin wrote:Or his in game name is first blood and you are just autistic.

Face palmed and lold at the same time.

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 21:47

To summarize last 20 posts Loki is a farm.

Poor guy disbanded his bases.. all i had on them was 1 fighter..

I do think he freed one first though?.. so many to count.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 22:02

Loki fi wrote:Pinochle you make everything you say up off the top of your head, I honestly don't understand how people don't recognize how full of yourself you are lol, But I understand that you are better than me in every way. When I grow up I wanna be just like you

I am really bad at this game.. which is why it is so comical that i was able to farm you/perma occ whatever you want to call it.

err i watch good players and they put 1 or 2 fighters see what spawns then retakes.. this forces enemy to disband base and cry out on forums.

(not saying i am good.. just used a good person's strategy..)

that strategy worked well for me.. You talked smack to me in game (for no reason) Did i farm you in previous life?? (your welcome) Then i said "Be careful what you wish for" as you were asking for PM to bring fleets to eat you. 12 hours later DUNE got eaten..

Then you said: "Yay I forced you to bring ships" lol, but that isn't really a good thing is it??!?! (from DUNE's POV) - Poor DUNE they could do without this one zergling...

Loki fi

Postby Loki fi » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 22:27

Pinochle wrote:
Loki fi wrote:Pinochle you make everything you say up off the top of your head, I honestly don't understand how people don't recognize how full of yourself you are lol, But I understand that you are better than me in every way. When I grow up I wanna be just like you

I am really bad at this game.. which is why it is so comical that i was able to farm you/perma occ whatever you want to call it.

err i watch good players and they put 1 or 2 fighters see what spawns then retakes.. this forces enemy to disband base and cry out on forums.

that strategy worked well for me.. You talked smack to me in game (for no reason) Did i farm you in previous life?? (your welcome) Then i said "Be careful what you wish for" as you were asking for PM to bring fleets to eat you. 12 hours later DUNE got eaten..

Then you said: "Yay I forced you to bring ships" lol, but that isn't really a good thing is it??!?! (from DUNE's POV) - Poor DUNE they could do without this one zergling...

You posted this immature thread insulting us and then pmd my entire guild the link and you're wondering why I talked smack to you? If you can't take it don't dish it out lol

Loki fi

Postby Loki fi » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 22:29

Pinochle wrote:To summarize last 20 posts Loki is a farm.

Poor guy disbanded his bases.. all i had on them was 1 fighter..

I do think he freed one first though?.. so many to count.

All of my bases are still there, and not one is occd because after I freed them your guild never came back, including you

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 22:30

I know. It takes a big man to admit. Thank you for conceding first.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 22:33

Loki fi wrote:
Pinochle wrote:

You posted this immature thread insulting us and then pmd my entire guild the link and you're wondering why I talked smack to you? If you can't take it don't dish it out lol

I don't recall doing that. Please provide some proof.

Loki fi

Postby Loki fi » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 22:37

You know very well those pms were sent over a week ago, and I didn't save them, but we both know you're full of BS, so have fun being a dick

Loki fi

Postby Loki fi » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 22:39

And by changing my words whenever you quote me, to something so narcissistic, you only prove how full of yourself you are

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 22:44

Loki fi wrote:You know very well those pms were sent over a week ago, and I didn't save them, but we both know you're full of BS, so have fun being a dick

If you are going to make an accusation.. you should provide proof.. Just saying..

But when you say some one is "full of BS and have fun being a dick", but do not provide proof.. then you look awfully salty, and should probably take a nap.

Return to “Elysium”