Hero to Zero???

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Hero to Zero???

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 00:20

I find this propaganda quiet funny and obviously retarded. Lats have a quick read and a quick summary.
[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 18 Jan 2016, 22:57:01
you are getting a little persuasive at rhetoric, I almost fell for that but me and my people know that royal management sets the standard. if by recent servers you mean v2 era then yes v2 era did happen, aedmin even changed the game to make servers after Addex/Balor/China won P faster than any server had ever been won. even on the v2s that I have played I won crashes and fought to virtual draws. nobody has won as many servers as me.

who has really won a v2 server and kept it won? only D2 with Hera totally destroying Irish guild and forcing him to ragequit, possibly C2 as well but that's very heavy on sim pacts from what I know. I don't hold myself to a v2 crap standard, people who have deluded themselves with vanity for winning on v2 I have to lol, they win because most of the strong players opt out of a bad game that is rigged toward zerg and noobs.

I think what's going on is you are being set up by the unrealistic expectations of others, they want you to get massacred in a bid against me which will allow other GMs to sim freely in no contest galaxies. I don't mind you though because you seem like a true believer of your wild ideas. what I do bristle at are prima donnas like that irishman who knows he is spewing BS, if he is and his wrongheaded brother are representative of Irish military science-mindedness then I'm not surprised that island has been conquered and ruled for centuries! :lol: it's not about being the best in the game, it's about being better than the closest rival. SLS/OMG isn't even close although they did alright and survived for a long time on Nova.
[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 18 Jan 2016, 21:51:32
why would we be afraid of you, what server or crash have you won exactly? the only question is whether we camp or chase you no matter to where you restart

what I don't understand is this self-perception of greatness, Irish wants you for puppet GM so he can deny embarrassment when he loses

Lets not forget I have played on this side for years, but not for this un-holy guy named balor.

Ill start with the most recent server that I quit, Drako, which you seem to try call me out for this which is too funny, I started alone with Aatrun (funny you say none of the top pros play v2) and we then played with TJ/Kami which actually was a guild that TJ majority recruited from Saint in QQ. I had zero recruits that server, Aatrun and I did our best to help some guys out, you remember Aatrun the guy that you rage quit on after day one, seen as you had no recruits. So anyways the teens that I ended up leading got raped pretty hard by 2 clusters, what was it less then 80player pool in teens v 400+ pool of players, yeah boi we lost from been zerged, you know that thing zerging seen as its your only game play, thats exactly what you pulled on Nova after years of bending peoples ears.

You also played E server and went into 03 04 with TJ/kami and decided to split the 03 players off to give them direction better, who where them players in 03, majority again where saint recruits, what happened there? Oh I remember they quit on you and joined Dune and farmed the guys left. What is worse for example these players that betrayed you and made our efforts to win the lowers near impossible, BlackWidow for example and I can name many more, they screwed you over and still lost the lowers to us, the pro players that you say dont play v2. Anyways my point you have lost your balls and your ability to keep players to follow you because back in the day no matter who the people where they got kdd on multiple servers, but in QQ you let them play with you still because you need the player base.

Another 2 v2's you played A and B, did you forget about them too, you also quit them servers when the going got tough. The players that still play them are the real hero's.

Ok Juno you won nothing, it was already won before you even took over from Addex.
Nova you more or less quit too when things where hard and made Valar and some other good guys work there *beep* off to survive, once the option to finally get a zerg together and win you all of a sudden came alive to lay claim to the victory.
P well lol come the hell on, china owned that server and we fought hard in the 20s to beat a zerg, there is a lot of big names who had a hand in this, not naming people and getting them involved.
QQ is funny because even tho you had no input for the majority of the server, all of a sudden you are back full time to claim ownership to a great team, again TJ led at the start and Valar took over and kept them playing well in the teens.
I do you like your ASAE style of input you had there tho.

So best of luck recruiting for R oh dear overlord, maybe you will see me their maybe not who knows.

On another note, I know TJ is easily led astray, he is still a really close friend of mine I would help out anyway I could, even if he has been tainted by you, but he should see what you guys think of him I feel.
[17/01/2016 14:22:18] Mark "T¦R¦A¦C¦E" Kenny: it will fall to u to GM the server start balor not good enough
[17/01/2016 14:22:29] ValarMorghulis: I dno I'm hopeful
[17/01/2016 14:22:50] Mark "T¦R¦A¦C¦E" Kenny: same with u and TJ
[17/01/2016 14:23:01] ValarMorghulis: TJ is awful
[17/01/2016 14:23:02] Mark "T¦R¦A¦C¦E" Kenny: Your the engine
[17/01/2016 14:23:24] ValarMorghulis: Balor at least reliable most of the time
[17/01/2016 14:23:33] ValarMorghulis: TJ completely useless
[17/01/2016 14:23:45] ValarMorghulis: No clue why ppl play with him

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hero to Zero???

Postby Baylor » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 05:07

Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:12, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 12:18

Vile and his player count was 6 people, my 40 recruits stood up and played just as good if not better then some, without us 00s win would have been impossible, even Vile would attest to that.
It is impossible to screw over ''my'' players, when all my guys started in 00 along side me, TJ wanted to go into 03 04.

Where do you get kami/Irish, kami has zero recruits or say in guilds I start with. He took gm from TJ and yourself after TJ went inacto and you rage quit after your guys turned on you. Its funny that you need to try use kami's name, a player who isnt as well known as myself.

Anyways we will never lose QQ im afraid, you can try to make that happen, maybe if you nap the rest of the smaller guild numbers will be on your side.

Lots of co-workers are disgruntled with you and your cult like dribble. Time will tell.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 14:23

The drama is real.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 19:33

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:53, edited 1 time in total.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 23:42

I lol'd so much.

This isn't the only thread I placed this topic for people to read btw.

I have yet to rage quit any server, I still lead on many v2's. I have in-fact deleted account on servers, in guilds that your cancer leaks thru.
J was my fav account you are right, but that server was never the same when Addex left after winning the server.

The thing with v2's is it actually takes a special kinda player to play or even lead, many gms like yourself cant stand the long time play of such servers, the maintenance aspect means that it never is a simple cut win server, it requires long term play, which we know you lack that kinda commitment.

You haven't lead many guilds tbh, you have had many disasters from what I remember, O K M or L, all of your so called allies and close friends you newly recruit back-stabbed or betrayed you at one point.
The guilds that you still have in your favor are guilds that where led by great experienced teams, you know some people had to step in thru all your rage quitting and inacto play style when things get tough.
I stuck up for you a lot as unfortunately you where the figure head of our group. I don't stand for letting all the core having to take the flack of simply a bad gm, all you have in your favor is politically styled speeches my friend.

Everyone approached and still approach me to lead, people refuse to follow your unreliability. Even now you still cant even be bothered to try recruit, having baddog and others recruit for you is funny, I guess you really don't want to hear for yourself the answer from people.

You keep pointing to D2, that is out of my hands dude, I can keep pointing out all your huge failures, as I say I started alone and tried to help out some players(all still players who play with you in qq, some pros I kept), even tho it took 2 clusters to kill us, I do admit, because of me solely been gm people wanted to try beat me so hard that they decided to zerg it.. People always want to beat the best what can I do. If I recruited or accepted peoples offers to play with me that wouldn't have been the story.

I do applaud your ability to write good speeches, I also applaud how you managed to take over a well structured group in J and some following servers, admittedly that is my fault too for having a real life and meeting my missus at that time, lots of people openly say they wish I took over, the group we had was already put together even before your time, if anything under your regime a lot of the top players have given up playing, all these new silly recruits you came upon have always been fail and tainted a great empire you inherited. Don't get my wrong you aint that bad of a guy, you just seem to have your head in the clouds most of the time.

Its like that classic, The Empire Strikes back. Time will tell.

Coe

Postby Coe » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 00:17

IrishEyes wrote:I find this propaganda quiet funny and obviously retarded. Lats have a quick read and a quick summary.

P well lol come the hell on, china owned that server
BS!! MOE, Royal, Cham, and BEST own that server. They have for a long time now. I know this, because I'm a member of one of those guilds. I suggest you get your facts straight before opening that sesspool you call a mouth.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 00:27

Are you not reading it Coe, I said china own the server, CHINA = MOE BEST and CHAM..

Coe

Postby Coe » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 00:57

In that case, my apologies for calling you out like that. But, I know them as the MOE family, not china.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 01:26

Yeah, I currently hold gm of Royal myself too. Royal are China Family in P.

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 20:48

Still don't see why you had to drag me and TJ into your guys' "royal" feud.

The whole novela you wrote addresses all stuff exclusively between you and balor and then you just throw in out-of-context skype logs that have no bearing on the situation, from a discussion amongst 2 rivals that have been victim to falling into serfdom for their "Lead GM" counterparts.

How I feel about TJ also really has nothing to with how Balor feels about TJ. And you painting it in the light that I was bashing him outright was unnecessary.

If you wouldn't mind terribly keeping me out the propaganda war, that'd be great, kthnx.

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 21:41

I have it on good authority that Balor, Irish, and TJ are the result of DCR's split personalities taking physical form.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 05:01

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:05, edited 1 time in total.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 13:12

Wow lol

Begged TJ to do what? Its quiet funny idk what launches you even are talking about tho, seen as you where not even around for any major events in QQ.
My account has been stagnant for months in QQ, I don't feed or use multi feeders, unlike the top IF stacks on the server, your theory is flawed if I do soup piles and kd people for self gratitude then I would be miles ahead of your top non cap accounts.
I do love how you have kdd over 5 accounts in the last 2 months, with the easy accountability to say they are spies WRONG haha
Where did all them derbs go from them kds, what accounts even made the hits on the ''spies'', lets not play the Irish whores game, when we both know exactly how you role out kds to the top players.
You keep talking about QQ why are you even worried you aren't even GM, oh wait you are actually shadow gming again, because your not sure if you will actually win, plus the fact that in QQ you as GM head, would cause allies to leave and accounts to go mass inacto or suicide.

Top 4 GM lol oki doki, lets have a gander.

Balor Credentials :

1.5 Servers

Juno : No Input (server was already won before Balor inherited empire)

Kappa : Balor Loss (balor inherits empire 2-3 months in should be easy win from here, we lose granted its your first ever guild to GM)

Lyra : Balor Loss (balors ''top'' recruits turn on the guild, destroying the guild leaving balor with emotional scars)

Mira : Balor 2nd Place (China owns/won the server)

Nova : Balor win (took years but all down to LS team for keeping it alive when balor went inacto, See Pegasus)

Omega : Balor Loss/Ragequit (more core members turned on balor)

Pegasus : 2nd place Win (thanks to Addex/Deity/Vile some others too and of course China, who own the server)

Quantum : Undecided (although this isnt even a balor guild, no input from balor from week 2, Tj/Valar guild)

2.0 Servers

Andro : Balor Loss/Ragequit (again core friends/allies turn on balor making it a long losing server for everyone else)

Bravo : Balor Loss/Ragequit (same deal as above, but even worse you lost more core that got raped hard in upper 00s)

Cent : Balor No Show (no one wants to play with balor)

Drako : Balor Quit/Ragequit Twice (00s after day one, upper 20s after few weeks, again no one wants to play with balor)

Ely : Balor Loss/Ragequit (inacto plays/gms for few weeks, guild mates from Quantum turn on him)

Front : Balor No Show.

Kinda silly of you, especially when you rage quit so many servers and a lot of us had to try pickup the pieces and keep players playing and give guidance too.

I do thank you for more or less forcing me to take charge of a lot of these losses you had, I have quiet a big following over this and a lot of respect from players and top gms.

So yes in fact it does look like your are a top 4 GM >.<

Credit where credits is due GG

TheEqualizer

Postby TheEqualizer » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 13:43

I am very glad that there are such players as Irish Eyes...
I hope that Irish will not end up games.To many guys love play game with him...I am afraid that if irish ending the game many players will be completed by this game....
I think it's very fair irish player, which you balor I can not argue...
Balor you're a player who likes to manipulate with people....

Return to “Elysium”