PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Re: Hero to Zero???

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 18:53

IrishEyes wrote:Kappa : Balor Loss (balor inherits empire 2-3 months in should be easy win from here, we lose granted its your first ever guild to GM)

Altough I couldnt care less about your ego war with Balor, since I('ve) play(ed) with both of you, he didnt loose Kappa because there was no more guild left to play there.
I was one of the less than 9 players that bothered to login periodically and all we did was kd those that didnt want to login once every 40 days any more.
I personally deleted my account there when I realised I had depleted my huge hc stack on kds and my queues would take years to finish :)

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 20:34

As I stated Power, he inherited the guild after 2-3months, there was more then 9 of us then.

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 21:33

Ah, I see what you mean; I only made the remark because, as I see it, sot didn't exist anymore as a guild.
Its like in Pegasus:
Imagine all of Moe stops playing and we decide to dec them and we kill an inactive guild. Will that count as a victory? Only if u pull the "not my fault you dont play anymore" card ;)

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 00:11

Except everyone was playing kappa at the time just no clear guidance, I wouldn't compare that to Pega, as we are in the Moe family almost since day one.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 07:01

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:05, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 07:28

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:04, edited 1 time in total.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 12:05

Lol

We can break down everything more if you like no worries.

''you lost Omega and ragequit, I won my civil war and had triumphal retirement''
I didnt even want to take any gm hold in omega, I was forced to take over and save players and save face from gms that quit, one of them gms been you actually, I led your guys from the 40s and gave them another year of play and fun, you know how it goes the real players stay and play servers, the shadow gms like yourself disappear when the going gets tough, then re-surface if things turn around.
I am getting the feeling UMAD.

''we won K and L''
I dont even wanna ask you how you think this even is a statement, I know you have to keep moral up and not look completely useless so you get some recruits for R.
The balor credential list I posted is spot on, facts speak for themselves.

I'm still confused why you think saint has one up on OMG, I mean you guys merged/soaked in QJump from the teens, so what we did recently to help Toons out better, you did months ago with qjump to bolster your numbers, actually I believe 30% your guild is qjump man.

I dont know tho, people did look up to you before I do know that all them new recruits you took on did at the time, but eventually suicided or turned on you, your lack of activity, too much paranoia, only game strat is zerg pacting and just bad people, has actually lost you a lot of respect from core ae players.

Speaking highly about saint is fine, TJ did a great job, so did Valar he still is, but to compare saint to OMG is just pretty hard to believe, saint don't do any real ops, all they have been doing is locking down pringled bases in teens for months now.

The only really successful op saint had that even mattered this server was when we invaded 20s, and I basically led 00s and 10s thru all of this and won the war.
That actually is something to point out about your propaganda, ''Irish wanted to kill saint since day one''.. I had numerous chances to actually pretty much destroy saint, 20s wanted us to do it, even qjump where sick of been connected to you.
Insted I led your guild thru the 20s war and we where victorious.. Its ok if you wanna say this is hearsay, the main players in saint know this is all true.

So I do find it really hilarious that saint claim to be such and such but looky at the facts, saint pacted all there food bar 00s, are yet to even attempt an op on the 00s, saint are waiting for 00s to crash them, saint do nothing but farm pringled bases in the teens.
You also keep pointing out activity, we know how balor guilds go mate, there is no need to try sugar coat how people give up on you.

Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS

Postby Hash » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 13:18

Balor is the enlightened philosopher prince of AE. Show respect.

I don't have a gun
lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~
Galaxy: Mira

Postby lilsammy » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 15:22

Honestly I tried to read it all I got as far as the TJ mention and thought:

"I will be wasting my time reading if hes involved in this."

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 18:22

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:09, edited 2 times in total.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 19:33

Just join ASAE if they fail you AGAIN...

Winning team....???....nope never....

We just are.....and the day someone occs an active ASAE acount has still to come....

They say they 'won' the server....because nobody can chalenge their ranking....nothing more...nothing less..

But we still just play our game unconcerned....as if they werent even there....well....they mostly are not....to bussy simming fleet....lol

You guyz talk like you play....

A million words/ships with no real content....

It can all be said in one line....

Just play the game...

You quit...you looze...

Ancient history.
Last edited by Chesterton on Fri 22 Jan, 2016 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 20:23

Balor wrote:you are getting a little persuasive at rhetoric, I almost fell for that but me and my people know that royal management sets the standard. if by recent servers you mean v2 era then yes v2 era did happen, aedmin even changed the game to make servers after Addex/Balor/China won P faster than any server had ever been won.

Plans for 2.0 were revealed to the Volunteers in Feb 2014, when Pegasus was still far from dead (well... I mean everyone with eyes could see where it was headed, but given the specifics of 2.0 I think we can count its designers out of that category), and despite significant protest the final implementation differed very little from the original, already mature, proposal. It's preposterous for Balor to propose the changes were made as a response to China's victory in P, and even more preposterous for him to claim that victory as his own.

Balor wrote:... most of the strong players opt out of a bad game that is rigged toward zerg and noobs.

It's always been rigged towards zergs, didn't you ever listen to any of Addex's rants?

Beyond that I'd rather stay out of this lover's spat :P

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 23:50

''Saint was contested by a huge zerg in our own cluster, Q00s wasn't''
Yes kona and her 200 asae type players are so hard to beat, congrats.
We where contested by barf in 00-02 and we really done a great number on them, we didn't even need to call for other galaxy help.

''Saint still has homegrown food to this day that we farm, Q00s doesn't.''
Yes of course you do and we dont, we locked down our galaxies in the first month.

''Addex lose/rq K L A2 B2 E2? did Vile ragequit or lose on N and B2? ''
I think you misread when I said Addex passed you the keys to a structured empire, which you where left to finish off the jobs and failed.
We all know Vile never rage quits he losses interest in servers after 2 months, that doesn't even count as quitting.

''every Balor win is an Irish win, every Irish loss is a Balor loss,''
But but, we know this isn't true I was never a GM making decisions then.

''You have P by way of riding Addex/Balor/China coattails ''
I don't even want to hold the keys to these servers, they aren't my rep, just simply no one else wants to hold account for anything or hold the gm spot. So as usual I don't quit and I stay as a figure head for players.

''ragedelete your favorite account for no reason other than you wanted to rule Juno.''
WTF, rule what, juno has been dead since Addex passed you the keys lol

You seem to forget I never gm'd or wanted to be gm of these guilds, O K P C. They where never my guilds or players, just no one else wants to have the spots, so fool here gets them.
I am part of a team and I don't leave my mates down when the original ruler up and left.

So again I will just explain why Trace is GM, because of my high popularity I love starting servers with people who want me to play with them. I refuse to lead an active servers, when I move on to a new one.
I still dont like to GM, but with everyone asking me to lead them I cant really say no, I feel bad for the people you abandoned and used.
The only servers I recruited for are Quantum, Ely and Frontier, none have been lost, none have been won they can be for sure, the player base isn't there as it was before.
Quantum is a different, we can only lose this server, if we do something stupid like suicide each other.

Dirty Rotten Tomato
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dirty Rotten Tomato » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:11

I find the lack of fruit in this thread disturbing

/fixed

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 05:38

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:28, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Elysium”