Hero to Zero???

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hero to Zero???

Postby Baylor » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 19:53

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:25, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 24 Jan, 2016 01:57

Zzzz you really talk some lemon.

TJ Valar Aatrun, who all ran saint all agreed in us doing an 00s v 10s, you turn up after signing yourself out of the ward and get all paranoid again and say no no no we cant do this.
You should go check back into the box mate, you really do depress people.

23:16-18
This is what the Lord Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord. They keep saying to those who despise me, 'The Lord says: You will have peace.' And to all who follow the stubbornness of their hearts they say, 'No harm will come to you.' But which of them has stood in the council of the Lord to see or to hear his word? Who has listened and heard his word?"

Dirty Rotten Tomato
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dirty Rotten Tomato » Mon 25 Jan, 2016 01:27

I haven't seen this level of epic trash taking since Hash got drunk, left the goat alone (for once), and started talking to himself.

Dirty Rotten Tomato
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dirty Rotten Tomato » Tue 26 Jan, 2016 01:09

welp, blob hit today a complete success (F) = guess Irish wins again. Sorry Balor, keep trying.

Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bones09 » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 06:03

Wow things have really deteriorated. What's the point of holding grudges and dredging up the past... Every start should be a new start imo. :)

Good luck on R. :paranoid:

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 02:40

Balor wrote:
Bah Humbug wrote:Still don't see why you had to drag me and TJ into your guys' "royal" feud.

-Irish demands some super srs launch, his fleet is nowhere to be seen, refuses to offer any strategic vision
-Fail launch and recall. Irish launches 10 minutes late so he can scoop other peoples' derbs and avoid risky damage. lands way later than a standard cap trail, far after the prospective battle has been won or lost.
-KD a bunch of active and inactive players who didn't launch in Q00s to feed 2 cap players and 1 GM/FR acc.
-Do nothing for several months, wonder why players are ragequitting and lazequitting in huge numbers.
-Repeat all of the above.

This isn't accurate.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 18:51

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:37, edited 1 time in total.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Thu 04 Feb, 2016 03:15

Balor wrote:I have decided that [OMG] will hereby be renamed conversationally to [umad]. I don't expect the use of umad to catch on in the lowers, but now you know how we mean when we refer to the guild umad. Oh look I see Irish coming, probably gonna copycat everything I say, change the words, and say basically the same thing. Nope that is not gonna work here, you are unofficially [umad] now and any copycat attempt will be totz transparent. The truth though is that you guys have strongly earned the new name.

These guys played Nova for 3 years and invested in hundreds upon hundreds of labor hours. Now Trace and all his buddies like Irish (yes you did claim a Nova acc during the final war) are derbs. 3 years and you have nothing. You glorified us. on D2 you got utterly destroyed and glorified your enemies. Now in defeat you will glorify us yet further on other servers. Then after they lose the server (AGAIN!!! so it's like they want another total destruction as on N, O, D2, and Q imminent) it will be funny to watch another pathetic cover-up. It will look like this:

Irish guilds: WAH WAH WAH I GOT RAPED AND LOST THE SERVER OWAI JUST KIDDING WE ACTUALLY WON. DONT LOOK AT THE TOP RANKS THOUGH PLZ

This looks like a good book on Jezebel that I have started reading. There were 1000 thread views at once and if only 1 or 2 people are able to benefit from this, then it was worth it, since many people do benefit from being able to: identify negative, invisible personalities, confront them, reject rejection and self-loathing in favor of lovingkindness. In fact I am a researcher, having put thousands of hours of study and thought into my worldview. Then you got all these young pups who have spent like 10 hours thinking about things while in a government school, like children they think that their 10 hours is worth more than 1000+. It is also said that there are two types of people in the world, those who already know everything and those who do not.

I wish not to single people out, it's a common occurrence to be honest and I am dealing with a real b*tch of a Jezebel in real life if you can believe such a thing. Once the personal insults, lies and stuff start coming then you can easily recognize it. Most everyone wants to be me or be with me, when you deny them then you receive the wrath, so that is what we are seeing here as in both cases. Hell hath no fury like a woman (or an Irishman) scorned? Quite possibly. Now I am ~12.5% Irish ancestry so these are not personal attacks against any persons' ethnos (nation), just witty observations and a defense.

You know I don't spend as much time writing these novellas as you may think. I like to see the people yknow but I wont give excess time dignifying the irrational and the haters gonna hate crowd. I don't even parse the enemy comments too closely because I do not read crap. What the enemy says about us is not true. You know that you've crushed Jezebel when (after you've said no for the first time) you get hit with a massive assault of spewn lies personal attacks, huckster tactics.

What is the semi-famous quote that is erroneously and commonly attributed to Gandhi hmm. "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Let's see, first they ignore, that reminds me of around Mira era. Then they laugh and fight, that reminds me of Mira/Nova. Then you win, well lol that reminds me of every server, I see no reason why that winning trend would suddenly and inexplicably change on Q or wherever.

Irish said UMAD earlier.

You are glorifying him.

Stop taking his credits.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 22:17

Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:29, edited 1 time in total.

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 01:37

These guys played Nova for 3 years and invested in hundreds upon hundreds of labor hours. Now Trace and all his buddies like Irish (yes you did claim a Nova acc during the final war) are derbs. 3 years and you have nothing. You glorified us. on D2 you got utterly destroyed and glorified your enemies. Now in defeat you will glorify us yet further on other servers. Then after they lose the server (AGAIN!!! so it's like they want another total destruction as on N, O, D2, and Q imminent) it will be funny to watch another pathetic cover-up. It will look like this:

Yea I lost Nova, 18bil versus 8bil rofl took the entire server (5 clusters v 1) 3 years to take SLS down, we did the best we could with the cards dealt, you Zerg'd the life out of nova its the only play u got everyone knows that .... Omega ??? i was in [IMP] on omega we won that server , Q we shall wait and see ;)

Most everyone wants to be me or be with me, when you deny them then you receive the wrath, so that is what we are seeing here as in both cases. Hell hath no fury like a woman (or an Irishman) scorned? Quite possibly. Now I am ~12.5% Irish ancestry so these are not personal attacks against any persons' ethnos (nation), just witty observations and a defense.

Cringe factor is off the charts here , Image what in Gods name are u talking about "everyone wants to be me or be with me " /facepalm .... plz Balor get a grip of yourself 12.5% irish rofl ...87.5% Doughnut

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 02:45

Winchester wrote:I have it on good authority that Balor, Irish, and TJ are the result of DCR's split personalities taking physical form.

that is just not poss. DCR like totz my Hero on AE.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS

Postby Hash » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 14:54

Dirty Rotten Tomato wrote:I haven't seen this level of epic trash taking since Hash got drunk, left the goat alone (for once), and started talking to himself.

This never happened. I was high, not drunk.

I don't have a gun
BLACK WIDOW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: most :)

Postby BLACK WIDOW » Thu 11 Feb, 2016 03:26

Yay....I got a mention.
I feel so important....

Why are you even using my name is your silly little bickering game

GROW UP

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 11 Feb, 2016 18:54

Lord Balor for life!!!

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DICE
TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
XP

Postby lodbrok » Thu 11 Feb, 2016 21:29

TRACE wrote:

Yea I lost Nova, 18bil versus 8bil rofl took the entire server (5 clusters v 1) 3 years to take SLS down, we did the best we could with the cards dealt, you Zerg'd the life out of nova its the only play u got everyone knows that .... Omega ??? i was in [IMP] on omega we won that server , Q we shall wait and see ;)

Most everyone wants to be me or be with me, when you deny them then you receive the wrath, so that is what we are seeing here as in both cases. Hell hath no fury like a woman (or an Irishman) scorned? Quite possibly. Now I am ~12.5% Irish ancestry so these are not personal attacks against any persons' ethnos (nation), just witty observations and a defense.

Cringe factor is off the charts here , Image what in Gods name are u talking about "everyone wants to be me or be with me " /facepalm .... plz Balor get a grip of yourself 12.5% irish rofl ...87.5% Doughnut

One thing I notice about you all is that you are all "zergists" accusing the other of being a "zergist". Until we stop playing cluster games whereby only 1 guild must run a cluster, nothing would change... Except perhaps the admins cap guilds to around 30... Funny enough, don't they realize it would increase the player base?

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...

Return to “Elysium”