A Tale of Woe Concerning CBC

Bluff

Re: A Tale of Woe Concerning CBC

Postby Bluff » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 23:22

How is Cry dead? I'm a Cry member, my mates are Cry members, and Cry together with Hydra will continue to beat PM/PC at every turn. Spin it however you want but facts are facts.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 23:36

You guys have been perma merged for 2 months, you're the same guild at this point.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Thu 04 Feb, 2016 18:47

And you have been slacking hard for 4 months and brag about hitting new blood to the game.

Respect

Malicore
Guild: SMURF, 3SUM, BLM, MLGA, Mayu

Postby Malicore » Thu 04 Feb, 2016 23:09

Last time we should bring this up, I was in CBC for a while until the end there. CBC was 100% abandoned, there were weeks and weeks and weeks of waiting to see if the leaders would come back. When your GM leaves and doesn't answer you messages for a day, you say "OK, No Big Deal". When it's a week, you get worried. When it's a month, shame on you for not seeing the writing on the wall ;) 3Sum talked to our guild about mergers before the attack so it wasn't this sneaky thing while they were down.

Lastly, things are better now for them anyway. They mostly merged into GAG and HYDRA, so all is well!

Ex-SMURF from Ceti: Sous Chef Smurf
Beets Wakame Carrots Eggplants Tomatoes Kale

Get some.

Return to “Elysium”