3SUM Wins Again!

MCNT052
Guild: Dreaming NRC

Re: 3SUM Wins Again!

Postby MCNT052 » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 12:29

i think you will find i did most of the work ;)

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 21:58

Wait a min... Did Jordache just say he crushed GAG?

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 23:28

lodbrok wrote:Wait a min... Did Jordache just say he crushed GAG?
that what sounded like to me.........

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 07:57

He's just trying to be relevant don't mind him. They did show some courage gathering all the scrap they could pull to LZ so we had to pull back and lost some meat-shields. Nothing epic about that...

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 18:35

Well, 3SUM has accomplished way more than GAG has. GAG has literally only fail launched and fed inactives. We've invaded the 20's once and helped win a crash in 18. GAG just signed a NAP with PM instead of helping HYDRA. If I was HYDRA i'd probably just kill off GAG since they're useless cowards.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 21:16

FrostyGoblin wrote:Well, 3SUM has accomplished way more than GAG has. GAG has literally only fail launched and fed inactives. We've invaded the 20's once and helped win a crash in 18. GAG just signed a NAP with PM instead of helping HYDRA. If I was HYDRA i'd probably just kill off GAG since they're useless cowards.
3sum landed in 20s? I don't seem to remember that - where did they go?... but I do remember how they begged for pact when we landed in 30s under the HGM tag. That you broke pact with HYDRA without warning is uhm "wordless"and then you backstab CRY to kill nub CBC is uhm "sick" and that you zerged HYDRA/CRY jointly with PM/PC is the most cowardly thing to do.

As small as GAG is we have made 4 attempts at the 30s with one successful landing and who is to say we wouldn't do it again?

Do you have the courage to pick a war with PM? Of cos not.

Since when do cowards call the bold cowards.

Cara

Postby Cara » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 01:47

lolwut is going on in here

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 05:06

lodbrok wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Well, 3SUM has accomplished way more than GAG has. GAG has literally only fail launched and fed inactives. We've invaded the 20's once and helped win a crash in 18. GAG just signed a NAP with PM instead of helping HYDRA. If I was HYDRA i'd probably just kill off GAG since they're useless cowards.
3sum landed in 20s? I don't seem to remember that - where did they go?... but I do remember how they begged for pact when we landed in 30s under the HGM tag. That you broke pact with HYDRA without warning is uhm "wordless"and then you backstab CRY to kill nub CBC is uhm "sick" and that you zerged HYDRA/CRY jointly with PM/PC is the most cowardly thing to do.

As small as GAG is we have made 4 attempts at the 30s with one successful landing and who is to say we wouldn't do it again?

We landed in in 29 after the """"Backstab"""" with """"no notice"""" (Psst, it was 24 hour notice. but I doubt you'd know what you're talking about). We even farmed 28, i'm pretty sure I went to 27 aswell could be wrong though.

I don't remember begging for a pact when you *ALMOST* landed in 30, you never actually landed since the pact was announced before landing and you recalled.

CRY didn't exist anymore so there was no pact left, we gave CBC players the option to come over to us or we would farm them, pretty *beep* simple tbh.

When did you successfully land? Please remind me because i'm pretty sure that's a lie. And even then 25% success rate is absolute dog *beep*.

It's not about the courage to pick a fight with PM, if we wanted to do that we would have stayed pacted with HYDRA. We didn't want to do that because HYDRA tried to strong arm us into becoming their allies, which for future reference is a terrible way to get friends, especially if in this demand you also try to get the best players in their guild kicked.

When you learn how the game works come back to me, you're obviously terrible and a waste of time.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Cara

Postby Cara » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 06:36

We reached 27. 29, 28 ran out of good targets quickly because we were too actively hitting the 100+ juicy bases.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 12:04

You're all trash.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
UFA
EVIL
TODAY
MOMS
DUCK

Postby Hash » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 16:53

There's a special place for trash

I don't have a gun
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 17:28

lodbrok wrote:That you broke pact with HYDRA without warning is uhm "wordless"and then you backstab CRY to kill nub CBC is uhm "sick" and that you zerged HYDRA/CRY jointly with PM/PC is the most cowardly thing to do.

Your understanding of the situation is way off, before 3sum dropped pact with 20s they gave 24hs notice, if it was me I wouldn't have, been told that you have to become allies and help hydra/cry and that you have to kd top players or else, that isn't a friendship that is more of a war declaration.

Yes 3sum did try pick a war with PM they launched at 09 while we where in 20s, luckily we had plenty restocks around to force a recall.

Zerged cry/hydra? Facts speak for themselves as you see below even before PM got involved hydra was capped out on players. HYDRA pacts included medusa/cry/gag/3sum haven't even listed everyone, but basically the whole server except pm/pc/ffl who had around 200 players I think roughly total.
So because we broke down the huge zerg pacts, we are now the zergers, that's not how it works, all we did was break it down and make other guilds see the light on how hydra where trying to play the server.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 19:27

Irish our savior. Anyway HYDRA did have a terrible LS I can't deny that

Return to “Elysium”