I bet it's about water works time now.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby IrishEyes » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 18:13

Like who?

Malicore
Guild: SMURF, 3SUM, BLM, MLGA, Mayu

Postby Malicore » Sun 17 Apr, 2016 03:51

DarkHorse wrote:Irish, i am really trying to understand you but something isnt right. Lets assume you are a good guy with great reputation, why do you play with those who back stabbed others?
Lord Balor is a bad guy according to you and many others so you want to keep him far way , why you dont do the same with others who did similar things?

You had a guild that is big enough to rule the server in honorable way. Result? Another back stab from same people who dont care for anybody except they own accounts. But that wasnt enough so we will see more of that in future.

This is AE, the only thing that matters in the end is dominance. All will bow to the alpha dog eventually. Or until people get lazy and quit and new dog is appointed by fire.

Ex-SMURF from Ceti: Sous Chef Smurf
Beets Wakame Carrots Eggplants Tomatoes Kale

Get some.
TheJordache
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: HERO
KAOS
Music
2usic
Galaxy: Mira

Postby TheJordache » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 02:14

Sorry I made everyone lose their fleet. It's kind of what I do.

Tons of fun. I've had the most entertaining week of AE in 5 years, and I was lucky enough to come out on top. Thanks for playing along.

I'm pretty much just really awesome. And modest.
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 02:54

one throws knifes at all that moves and then complains about backstabbing...mymy...

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 19:30

TheJordache wrote:Sorry I made everyone lose their fleet. It's kind of what I do.

Tons of fun. I've had the most entertaining week of AE in 5 years, and I was lucky enough to come out on top. Thanks for playing along.

I agree, definitely had a good time with where I participated. Thanks for having REBEL on board :D

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 20:15

You guys seriously had fun ? that explains some things :D

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 21:50

Lol, better than getting beaten like a rented mule for the past 6 months.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 15:45

Parasitoid we are in a same guild so not sure who is a mule ;)

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 20:29

Uh oh. Don't tell anyone I've been posting on the boards!

LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Sat 30 Apr, 2016 23:20

Persius wrote:Now that the derb pile is fully collected, just a small word:

From all those involved on our side, but especially the teens people who had been farmed less than 4 weeks ago, i just want to say that after months of being on the defensive, all the LS problems we had, inactivity, several key people deleting accounts, and finally losing a crash where we were facing an unfair alliance of numbers against us, winning this crash is just a special blend of sweet taste.

Some might have a heavy conscience, but the fact is you dont need to cheat to win. What you need a special kind of stubbornness, stoicism and presence of mind to stand the heat of the bad moments. But if you are able to endure that part, sooner or later your opponents will be overconfident and make mistakes, underestimate you, be careless with their incursions on neighboring regions and you can capitalize on that, like what happened this time when we had a big PM fleet going up the teens.

Above all, these little details are what delivered the final vitory culminating on clearing the full derb pile as of today.

A big thank you to our main allies of 3SUM and Rebel on this fight, it was simply great to be able to form a unified front of like-minded and motivated warriors to be able to fight PM on even numbers, especially as we were on the attacker side for most of the fight.

However, and from my humble contribution on this whole affair, i will dedicate this victory to the teens people who didnt lose their sight on the final objective after being farmed and occed for days, kept it together and rallied back to fight like true heroes of old.

I am humbled to have been part of such a team of incredible players - a sincere thank you.

Persius

but especially the teens people who had been farmed less than 4 weeks ago

u were farmed, not perm occed till delection
but the fact is you dont need to cheat to win.

LMAO u are aware that u helped 3sum right?
What you need a special kind of stubbornness, stoicism and presence of mind to stand the heat of the bad moments.

6 months of bad moments? no i cant stand it
A big thank you to our main allies of 3SUM and Rebel on this fight

not mention all the other guilds its kinda lame on u

-i will never understand how can u be proud on a victory u made 7 months after server start, i mean we had 160 player involved but 50+ were inactive 10-30 days, u see what im trying to say? u need that half of the guild players to quit/go inactive , and a betrayal with 12h notice, to claim a GREAT victory.

lol Persius

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Sat 30 Apr, 2016 23:23

Balor wrote:
DarkHorse wrote:Balor picked wrong side.

Responding to this, I tried to help PM early on in early game after you know who begged me and TJ to help him set up his guild. Then PM tried to defame/scapegoat and vilify me when they stacked almost all of their strong players in E00, and to a smaller extent in E04, which left all of the players that they sent into zerg territory E01-E03 basically screwed. That was pretty much the end of that and my involvement with PM was finished before Day 30.

I think it is likely that he knowingly misled those E03-centric troops and intended them as meatshield. It only strengthens the case that most of that general crowd were Saint players and probably seen as more loyal to me and/or TJ than to the hive mind.

I strongly prefer an honest adversary than a dishonest fake-ally/adversary. I know when people are BSing me and blessing me with their words and cursing me in their hearts. It is also known as doublespeak, it is an almost guaranteed way to compel me to give those people a piece of mind and a harsh finger wagging :naughty:

-who the fack needs u to play this game ffs? u have problems dude ,consult your doctor please

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Sun 01 May, 2016 00:17

Other ppl maintain the same ego and mentality and the same ppl who hate balol for it, suck the teet of those that share the same characteristics. Hypocrisy is strong.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe

There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 03 May, 2016 23:19

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:16, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Wed 04 May, 2016 16:17

So...u r just arrogant? copy that.

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 04 May, 2016 16:51

Isaiah 2:19 Men will go into caves of the rocks And into holes of the ground Before the terror of the LORD And the splendor of His majesty, When He arises to make the earth tremble.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 02:52, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:

Return to “Elysium”