I bet it's about water works time now.

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2015 01:21
Reputation: 5

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Hardcore » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 12:22

DarkHorse wrote:both guilds? :D


Your right PM, FFL vs 3SUM, GAG, AOW, REBEL, PORK

But still a good fight so far

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 22:49
Reputation: 20

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 13:26

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Hardcore wrote:Pass around the salt 3sum

Please do something before commenting in the thread, much appreciated.


Love it.

User avatar
Psorthaspis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun 14 Feb, 2016 23:31
Reputation: 0

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Psorthaspis » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 14:01

Hardcore wrote:
DarkHorse wrote:both guilds? :D


Your right PM, FFL vs 3SUM, GAG, AOW, REBEL, PORK

But still a good fight so far


Yes and with all that, it is "159 vs 159", go figure

User avatar
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2008 02:45
Reputation: 4
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby LINKS » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 15:15

Is ASAE helping 3 sum too?

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2015 22:36
Reputation: 2

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby DarkHorse » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 15:31

Hardcore wrote:
DarkHorse wrote:both guilds? :D


Your right PM, FFL vs 3SUM, GAG, AOW, REBEL, PORK

But still a good fight so far


:naughty:

User avatar
Psorthaspis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun 14 Feb, 2016 23:31
Reputation: 0

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Psorthaspis » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 15:32

LINKS wrote:Is ASAE helping 3 sum too?

I don't think it really matters what guild helps who.

The only thing that matters is the total # of accounts, currently 159 vs 159

Now, say PM has many Multi accounts, well you see that hurts them, especially if there is a synced attack that they have to defend. Since a person with multiple accounts can truly only use one at a time without having to switch.

User avatar
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 501
Joined: Sat 11 Feb, 2012 15:48
Reputation: 14
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)
Location: Canada

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Trolll » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:04

Psorthaspis wrote:Yes and with all that, it is "159 vs 159", go figure


PM + FFL = 184
3SUM and co. = 213

Nice math.

There was never really a "sync". I think from observing there was a total of five 3SUM launches? All with a pretty sad excuse for a "synced launch". I'll give them the last launch as it was semi-decent. And let's not forget the suicide on PM that I saw, that cleared at least 10m fleet.

~Quake
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2015 22:36
Reputation: 2

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby DarkHorse » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:05

shoots fired :D

DreypaHatesBorums
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon 02 Nov, 2015 15:24
Reputation: 0

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby DreypaHatesBorums » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:41

Trolll wrote:
Psorthaspis wrote:Yes and with all that, it is "159 vs 159", go figure


PM + FFL = 184
3SUM and co. = 213

Nice math.

There was never really a "sync". I think from observing there was a total of five 3SUM launches? All with a pretty sad excuse for a "synced launch". I'll give them the last launch as it was semi-decent. And let's not forget the suicide on PM that I saw, that cleared at least 10m fleet.



Indeed let us not forget the suicides ;)

Image

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1097
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 72
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby SEWI » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:48

Psorthaspis wrote:
LINKS wrote:Is ASAE helping 3 sum too?

I don't think it really matters what guild helps who.

The only thing that matters is the total # of accounts, currently 159 vs 159

Now, say PM has many Multi accounts, well you see that hurts them, especially if there is a synced attack that they have to defend. Since a person with multiple accounts can truly only use one at a time without having to switch.

Unfortunetaly thats not true....the delay of switching is only 30 seconds....i have reported many obvious multies like that....none ever got banned..

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Psorthaspis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun 14 Feb, 2016 23:31
Reputation: 0

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Psorthaspis » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:49

Trolll wrote:
Psorthaspis wrote:Yes and with all that, it is "159 vs 159", go figure


PM + FFL = 184
3SUM and co. = 213

Nice math.

There was never really a "sync". I think from observing there was a total of five 3SUM launches? All with a pretty sad excuse for a "synced launch". I'll give them the last launch as it was semi-decent. And let's not forget the suicide on PM that I saw, that cleared at least 10m fleet.



Perhaps I am wrong to look at the RANKING board where it shows Members for both at 159..

User avatar
Psorthaspis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun 14 Feb, 2016 23:31
Reputation: 0

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Psorthaspis » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:53

SEWI wrote:
Psorthaspis wrote:
LINKS wrote:Is ASAE helping 3 sum too?

I don't think it really matters what guild helps who.

The only thing that matters is the total # of accounts, currently 159 vs 159

Now, say PM has many Multi accounts, well you see that hurts them, especially if there is a synced attack that they have to defend. Since a person with multiple accounts can truly only use one at a time without having to switch.

Unfortunetaly thats not true....the delay of switching is only 30 seconds....i have reported many obvious multies like that....none ever got banned..


No I agree, which somebody stated up above that w e really didn't have many synced launches, so that was in PM favour. But last night, where we had a fairly good sync, they lost. Not to mention, the big CAP fleets where pretty much gone.

User avatar
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 501
Joined: Sat 11 Feb, 2012 15:48
Reputation: 14
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)
Location: Canada

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Trolll » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:54

DreypaHatesBorums wrote:Indeed let us not forget the suicides ;)


This must be your first crash. There's always bad hits from both sides with people changing names or people rushing to make hits. I'm sure I could easily be sent terrible hits that 3SUM made too.

Psorthaspis wrote:Perhaps I am wrong to look at the RANKING board where it shows Members for both at 159..

If you're going to agree that it was PM/FFL vs 3SUM/AOW/PORK/REBEL/<insert other random guilds here>, then take the total number of members. There's so much guild hopping, it's hard to tell how many actually crashed total.

~Quake
User avatar
Psorthaspis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun 14 Feb, 2016 23:31
Reputation: 0

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Psorthaspis » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:56

Trolll wrote:
DreypaHatesBorums wrote:Indeed let us not forget the suicides ;)


This must be your first crash. There's always bad hits from both sides with people changing names or people rushing to make hits. I'm sure I could easily be sent terrible hits that 3SUM made too.

Psorthaspis wrote:Perhaps I am wrong to look at the RANKING board where it shows Members for both at 159..

If you're going to agree that it was PM/FFL vs 3SUM/AOW/PORK/REBEL/<insert other random guilds here>, then take the total number of members. There's so much guild hopping, it's hard to tell how many actually crashed total.


no, at the crash last night it was 159 vs 159, pretty hard to invalidate solid numbers.

User avatar
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 501
Joined: Sat 11 Feb, 2012 15:48
Reputation: 14
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)
Location: Canada

Re: I bet it's about water works time now.

Postby Trolll » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 17:59

Psorthaspis wrote:no, at the crash last night it was 159 vs 159, pretty hard to invalidate solid numbers.


You do realize that this server crash has been going on for roughly ~48 hours, yes? Both PM and 3SUM have had +/- 159 members over that period of time. :wall:

~Quake

Return to “Elysium”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests