Lepricon lost he's power and goes hiding

Mc Crane

Lepricon lost he's power and goes hiding

Postby Mc Crane » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 17:09

Irish Eyes Quote - Msg - Report 24 Apr 2016, 08:30:30
So a quick low down on whats going on.

It seems lower teens has been invaded and farmed by pork, which is something I wasnt aware of till a few hours ago.

I have a busy RL and I refuse to stay on 24/7 to try gm with no help.

Jordache and 3sum have *beep* us all, Hash the teens gm left and threw everything on my lap.

I enjoy this game but I cannot do this full time, if anyone has more time then me to gm then speak up.

If people want to form there own guild and continue to play they can, I havent time nor desire to play a server where people backstab us people and players go inacto for days and quit.

This all started with hash asking us to help in teens, we did and we helped break up cry/hydra, but then hash quit, teens lost a real leader and 30s decided it was better to helps cry/hydra and break our pact and farm people for laughs, so for me *beep* it, why waste our time.

So choice is yours guys, continue to play and see what happens, or just quit like most people seem to want to do. Dont forget E isnt the only server and why bother to waste time playing with back stabbing retards.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Re: Lepricon lost he's power and goes hiding

Postby Trolll » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 18:47

Choosing RL over a game. Seems right to me.

~Quake
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 21:52

That's kinda rich him crying about how douchey backstabbing is... Just saying.

And it's leprechaun.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe

There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Thu 28 Apr, 2016 18:30

Mc Crane wrote:This all started with hash asking us to help in teens, we did and we helped break up cry/hydra, but then hash quit, teens lost a real leader and 30s decided it was better to helps cry/hydra and break our pact and farm people for laughs, so for me *beep* it, why waste our time.

Lol

I love how he tries to look like the big guy :D

I mean you did the same exactly few weeks before except that you perma occs 20 then 10s for a long time

And here we are, on crash lost, 24hrs occ in 11 by PORK and you all threaten to quit and just cry

Honestly... Put up the fight - lose like men- rebuild and start shaping for next turn

But no you guys prefer cries

That s a real crybaby attitude

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 28 Apr, 2016 19:28

PiPELAYER727 wrote:That's kinda rich him crying about how douchey backstabbing is... Just saying.

And it's leprechaun.

Never back stabbed in all my time in AE, just saying...

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 28 Apr, 2016 19:34

Eszchaton wrote:

Absolutely nothing to do with farming, we didn't even stay in teens nor 20s for long, few days, I told teens gm we had no interest staying and occing people and I said we would go farm some of 20s with 3sum and give teens guys a break, who in-fact where there for a few weeks, our goal was to just break the cry/hydra alliance.

You had a face off stare with us and we came at you a few times, and just about won, the only thing hoe have done is recruit and stab launch at 00s, no class or skill in that chap. Kinda shows why we don't play with people with no loyalty.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Thu 28 Apr, 2016 23:05

IrishEyes wrote:
PiPELAYER727 wrote:That's kinda rich him crying about how douchey backstabbing is... Just saying.

And it's leprechaun.

Never back stabbed in all my time in AE, just saying...

Not directly no. You've had no problem sitting on the sideline and being a cheerleader while the guilds you've been apart of have tho. You certainly weren't shunning anyone for it.

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 02:29

It's understandable that the sum of AE maintenance hours becomes too much, it is also inevitable that rl becomes simply more interesting and dynamically engaging; the real game, as it is. Some of the old pros and cool cats take a break for a long time and then return with style, such as Jordache and Pipe.

It seems that I have notched another victory, as much of my philosophy and sportscasting has been vindicated by this recent turn of events that had nothing to do with me. If anyone is ragequitting or honorquitting E2 then I wish them all the best in whatever they spec in next.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 04:06

do i fall into the category of being an old pro, or a cool cat? im hoping both.
*waits*

P.S. Irishypoo...im not saying what was done was E-right...but, you know as well as anyone who has been embedded into this game that "tactics" such as that occur. Its something you have to be mindful of as a GM. I always was. Its only paranoia if you're wrong was always my motto. IMO. its a viable tactic.
This is, E-war, after all.

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 13:16

Romans 14:19 So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:32, edited 1 time in total.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 16:44

Come on waalor you retard, in quatum there was 2 players who suicided that blob and they had nothing to do with me, that is deffo not to say I don't like suics, of course I do, but for you to try take the moral ground on stabs and suics, you are completely delusional. Did you forget Nova that fast, where you used over 10 players to suicided a guild you already had twice the fleet on, you are no tactician lets be honest, without Addex passing you the reign or china holding your hand, or even players like me who stayed in your guilds and made you look good, you have no actual skill in this game.

@ Pipe, Just because I was with people who stabbed before doesn't mean I follow or condone that, never had never will, that's why I stick to my word, you can say suicides and all that, its part of the game tho, but to drop pacts and to fucck people who helped and stuck to their word, there is no honor in that.
This is a game tho, I enjoy it to the full, there is no tears I don't mind really what did happen with the E03 wh invasion, but to say that is great game play or a good win is no way near it. Im just too honest and too friendly to care that much :silenced:
You guys could have declared it blobbed off on us and tried to launch at us, just like we did with cry/hydra but nope people want an easier stabby victory.

Anyways as much as I love playing the game, as the only real guy who played every server the last few years and kept people playing and keeping competition, this pace was never going to stay going and the amount of haterz and butt hurt guys at this stage its impossible to try play full time hardcore.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sat 30 Apr, 2016 00:08

Call me crazy but PM only really lost one major battle, even then it was pretty close. If PM and it's LS holds on for a while it's not over. I think Irish maybe posted that announcement in frustration, which is totally understandable. But it's also super motivating to be a bit of an underdog and fight back against the odds. PM has 90 million blobbing right now, and judging from fleet movement, they're a pretty active bunch. It's not over until the real fat lady sings. There's been a lot of fat ladies singing but I think they're full of *beep*.

Fun times though, I'm only on 3 servers but Elysium has easily been the best as far as gaming enjoyment goes. Being a small guild has actually been the tits so far. Later gents.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Sat 30 Apr, 2016 09:12

hi crazy. im pipe.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sat 30 Apr, 2016 12:59

God damn it. Hi pipe.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Sat 30 Apr, 2016 20:17

How's you? Everything going k in the world of Internets?

Return to “Elysium”