Teh Saga in the Lowers

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Teh Saga in the Lowers

Postby Mr PiPE » Sat 28 May, 2016 01:41

so youz lost due to lag? funny...i never exp lag.
tell that moose powering your canadian webs to run on the treadmill faster.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sun 29 May, 2016 21:39

never said there was lag in this crash?

~Quake
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 30 May, 2016 15:12

Lol Pipe what a tard you are.
Of course you guys would win this crash with 120mil more fleet blobbed then us, ya know thats what happens when ya zerg a server to beat me.
Suicided my anti caps, highly unlike how it was, we contested your first fail landing to take out some key fleets to help us in the long run.
I do remember taking out a 3mil levi fleet before that god awful gm got his hit off.

Have fun claiming to be something special in E, doing nothing but allying up 14-39, yeah I think you can beat 00-13, seen as half our guys quit right after we broke the cry/hydra alliance.

Sneaky back stab and zerging all the guys left with decent fleets to be us, GG you won lol but you won with massive advantage, never does anyone come at us with same numbers, unlike how I roll, we attack with similar or less numbers, get real kid, enjoy your 15min fame in E.

johnrollerdoe

Postby johnrollerdoe » Mon 30 May, 2016 17:09

Lol what a bunch of lies. I understand you try what you can to keep morale up on your troops but it's embarassing to read tbh.

IIRC, there were 3 even crashes in terms of fleet numbers on Elysium until this date. I will post them so that people get a much needed memory refresh:

1. Teens crash (E15 or E16) early server: CRY as attackers versus PC/VS as defenders - CRY very narrowly won with one fleet left
2. E18 crash: -PM- as attackers vs CRY/Hydra on the first day (before 3SUM arriving with millions of fleet more to help -PM- and unbalance the odds): clear victory for CRY/HYDRA (i think they were called NS at the time) with -PM- forced to recall the remaining fleets after a bad sync.
3. PORK + 3SUM as attackers vs -PM-: PORK + 3SUM win the first wave, -PM- make a solid push and win the second wave, then PORK/3SUM make a very solid sync and manage to finally grab the pile

Not sure about the early server crashes in the lowers since i was playing in VS/PC at the time and more involved there. Might have been a couple of balanced fights but i dont recall.

So what you said is just a cheap attempt at history re-writing, that i guess would only work in convincing those not playing on Elysium, which unfortunately is probably no one that bothers to come read this thread.

Not that I care, but to me it only makes you look like a bad and immature leader not to accept a fair loss as a man. Nothing you will ever grasp, but it's probably the main reason you'll never be seen as a successful leader on AE, unlike true past legends of the game.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 30 May, 2016 17:49

johnrollerdoe wrote:Lol what a bunch of lies. I understand you try what you can to keep morale up on your troops but it's embarassing to read tbh.

IIRC, there were 3 even crashes in terms of fleet numbers on Elysium until this date. I will post them so that people get a much needed memory refresh:

1. Teens crash (E15 or E16) early server: CRY as attackers versus PC/VS as defenders - CRY very narrowly won with one fleet left
2. E18 crash: -PM- as attackers vs CRY/Hydra on the first day (before 3SUM arriving with millions of fleet more to help -PM- and unbalance the odds): clear victory for CRY/HYDRA (i think they were called NS at the time) with -PM- forced to recall the remaining fleets after a bad sync.
3. PORK + 3SUM as attackers vs -PM-: PORK + 3SUM win the first wave, -PM- make a solid push and win the second wave, then PORK/3SUM make a very solid sync and manage to finally grab the pile

Not sure about the early server crashes in the lowers since i was playing in VS/PC at the time and more involved there. Might have been a couple of balanced fights but i dont recall.

So what you said is just a cheap attempt at history re-writing, that i guess would only work in convincing those not playing on Elysium, which unfortunately is probably no one that bothers to come read this thread.

Not that I care, but to me it only makes you look like a bad and immature leader not to accept a fair loss as a man. Nothing you will ever grasp, but it's probably the main reason you'll never be seen as a successful leader on AE, unlike true past legends of the game.
If you think this last crash was a fair fight then you should probably keep talking trash.

We attacked in 18 your right, we launched 60mil into an 80mil blob been reinforced, hydra blob was in 19 and had a faster gate then we did and had move orders up hours before I notified our guys, we lost the first attempt with the 60mil sent and recalled the late landers, 3sum launched 30mil to 18 to help but only 15mil was in sync, we joined in the sync and the rest is history.

You are right you have no idea of the server, 00s have had a couple of crashes, we where even in 20s alone while hydra blob was stuck in 19, not only that we had to stop a 3sums attempt at invading 09.

Number 3 point you put you are 100% correct about the battle and out come, but you forget to mention how we where in 17 trying to help what was left of PC members been hit by porkies, while we where their, 3sum made a back stab move and launched to 03 wormhole via 20s wormhole, not only that, that guy who calls himself a good gm, got logs to one of our biggest cruiser stacks, logged it, it had 5-6mil in fleet, and took out almost 20mil fleet including the account fleet that is, some of our main anti caps where killed and a few smaller caps, so yeah the trash you speak is in fact a no-one thinking he knows the history or facts of everything.

Yeah seems like a fair fight don't it, I have learned from my mistake, listen to other who say don't trust this guy.

johnrollerdoe

Postby johnrollerdoe » Mon 30 May, 2016 19:23

Oh Irish, Irish...why do you do this to yourself??

So many lies, where to start...
If you think this last crash was a fair fight then you should probably keep talking trash.
In no point of my previous post did i mention this last crash. Go back again and L2read please. Ofc by now you were beaten like an old dog due to all your previously self-inflicted mistakes.
We attacked in 18 your right, we launched 60mil into an 80mil blob been reinforced
I will have to speak with the CRY crew about this but i'm more than sure you not only had more fleet alone than the CRY/Hydra guys to begin with, but especially after the couple suicides that happened right before this crash. Or are you also gonna deny this? I remember speaking with their LS at the time, which was already Behemoth/Persius and they told me there were a couple sui's on their blob right before this crash that wiped out their only titan fleet and crippled a few others. Nothing you know about right? And of course you are gonna deny and act like an offended virgin about this. So typical.
3sum launched 30mil to 18 to help but only 15mil was in sync, we joined in the sync and the rest is history.
Honestly, do you really believe yourself and the numbers you posted? Seriously you have a real problem with this - each time you talk about a past event, the numbers you spew are as fake as a Rolex in Bangkog.
not only that, that guy who calls himself a good gm, got logs to one of our biggest cruiser stacks, logged it, it had 5-6mil in fleet, and took out almost 20mil fleet including the account fleet that is, some of our main anti caps where killed and a few smaller caps, so yeah the trash you speak is in fact a no-one thinking he knows the history or facts of everything.
I'm not sure this is true or not. It can be just a dissident player of your ranks such as Spartan, or it could be in fact 3SUM. the fun fact is that you used exactly the same tactic you denounce on others, but while i didnt see anyone else coming to cry on the forums about it, you whine like a snotty kid when it's your turn to taste your own medicine (See quote 1) - typical and childish behavior, unfit for someone who wants to become an inspiring leader.
Yeah seems like a fair fight don't it, I have learned from my mistake, listen to other who say don't trust this guy.
Again, stop whining about things you do in a much grander scale. take accountability for your mistakes and grow from them. My idea of your career is that you occasionally win a server when your opposition is in disarray - such as perhaps Rigel though the server is still young and much can happen. However, when you find an opponent who actually have their sh*t together then you fail miserably; Drako and Elysium come to mind, on both of them you got yourself badly owned and farmed after having a huge early advantage. Maybe FM is too much for you to deal with?

A good advice you should heed - you really do need to change your speech. Your unfortunately (or fortunately?) not as good a storyteller as your ex-bestie Balor, even you have to admit this, and you start sounding like a broken record on the borums too much. You continue down this path and really no "humans" will be left to follow and hail you.

It will be you and a ghost town of multiaccounts left.

A lonely and tragic end of career indeed for one who tried hard to establish a reputable career as a great leader on this game.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Mon 30 May, 2016 21:13

dunno who this jonhrollerdoe dude is but seems a bit butthurt about Rigel.

or just another forum multi who's afraid to show his name. oh and tryhard borum warrior

~Quake
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 31 May, 2016 00:11

Sounds exactly like that guy that I posted about with all the multis.

That guy that gave out to clownshoes for hitting a low multi of his.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 31 May, 2016 00:13

Anyways it another no one who wont post their real ingame name, quiet a fan base I have, pity they are afraid to show themselves.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 04:18

I'll show myself babycakes and rub it in that you got owned.
Dat multi that hit me really crippled me too :roll:

Little did he know im too inactive to crash anyway so wouldve been better off hitting someone else.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game

Return to “Elysium”