PORK's love letter

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: PORK's love letter

Postby IrishEyes » Sat 27 Aug, 2016 00:10

Its kinda sad we are the only cluster that isn't united tho, we had a chance to work it out 2 weeks ago, I would have stood by you guys if patrico wasn't such a tard in demands, instead you have had to run to 30s to save your fleets, 30s can never help you again, we could have helped each other if you put your egos aside.

I don't ruin this game, its people who cant open their minds to another side that screws the game..
Instead people just want to try make a name for themselves and get 5min of borum fame, oh well...

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sat 27 Aug, 2016 00:26

Patricio wasn't a tard. We all told him to put those as demands, knowing you would be forced to refuse them. If you had actually accepted those ridiculous terms, it would have been a complete surprise. Anyways, I don't believe you want(ed) REBEL to be united with you. It's just more psyche out non-sense.

You already had FFL on your side, but they merged with us. Gritche posted his messages to you on our board several weeks ago, for the entire guild to see, and we saw your responses. He was regretful that things weren't working out, that PM was too busy to come help against REBEL. You were of course rude and belligerent, I think you said "I'll remember this, that you went against me for derb" or something ridiculous and AE sinister.

Anyways, no one cares about AE or AE forum fame. There's daily active users of what, 150-200 on Elysium? It's weird you would think that would factor into any of our decision making, but whatever. You guys have your own narrative.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sat 27 Aug, 2016 03:15

tl;dr REBEL still irrelevant and terribad

~Quake
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 27 Aug, 2016 20:32

As usual. :)

Everywhere and nowhere
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Sat 27 Aug, 2016 23:50

And yet, everyone wants Rebel on their side.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Trolll » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 00:10

someone has to be the fodder :p

~Quake
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 01:44

Sounds relevant to me ;)

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Trolll » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 07:41

possibly if they ever fought instead of sitting in 00s or running away

~Quake
Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 18:08

Parasitoid wrote:Patricio wasn't a tard. We all told him to put those as demands, knowing you would be forced to refuse them. If you had actually accepted those ridiculous terms, it would have been a complete surprise. Anyways, I don't believe you want(ed) REBEL to be united with you. It's just more psyche out non-sense.

You already had FFL on your side, but they merged with us. Gritche posted his messages to you on our board several weeks ago, for the entire guild to see, and we saw your responses. He was regretful that things weren't working out, that PM was too busy to come help against REBEL. You were of course rude and belligerent, I think you said "I'll remember this, that you went against me for derb" or something ridiculous and AE sinister.

Anyways, no one cares about AE or AE forum fame. There's daily active users of what, 150-200 on Elysium? It's weird you would think that would factor into any of our decision making, but whatever. You guys have your own narrative.
LOL

As far as PORK sees it

You hold grudge for a demand you supposedly made to us to help you against PM and MERC few month ago.
-> well no one recalls that. Please send actual message and proof. If that is true, I am sorry, but again we didn't see

You say pm and pork are the bad guys
-> good for you, you are a good guy. If by bad guy you actually say we have been the only guilds holding their word and not betraying / hitting on back of people then each - we are bad

You say 20 was dmz
-> show me where it was said ? Only gag are left there so we went in. As explained to JORD ls we were actually on bank holidays break in eu and most ls was not around for a long weekend. Well... Too bad it was taken as an act of war while we looked like we covered mec. That was not intentional but yeah - I can admit we may screw that up

Back to 20 - jord did make it clear that they wanted to come at us and did even launch yelling their members " we are just testing launch on our allies and see their reaction"
-> priceless
And we are backstabbing ?

Then about apoc. Well apoc was doing op with me so often in the lowers. We are close. When jord absorbed the 20s it was supposed to be temporary - they kept it permanent X they unified 2 full cluster with close to 100pple vrai come at pork - Wh in they clearly admitted on Skype

So, how do we react? Side rebel only or actually work on having FOR ONCE IN E a unified teens and as such get PM closer to get revenge on JORD

Well choice is clear

Our alliance with PM just can me in discussion when JOrD moved on us in 20.

So finally my conclusion

if you want to do diplo, get Skype. You guys are impossible to reach and have a traced and clear convo.

Too bad you end it this way, I really had fun with you guys, but I guess you are not doing a come back from that

Good luck in the future

Yours trully

The bad guy

Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 18:11

And back to Irish point

It is people who hold grudge that ruin the game as they actually send many players ( that you consider as puppets ) in blob crashes for the sake of your grudge and false principles

THE FALSE GODS ARE HERE
LONG LIVE TO THE FALSE GODS

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 22:33

I'm guessing you are Trainwreck?

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 23:41

You hold grudge for a demand you supposedly made to us to help you against PM and MERC few month ago.
-> well no one recalls that. Please send actual message and proof. If that is true, I am sorry, but again we didn't see
Hi Behemoth!

Talk to Patricio about it, he's Portuguese and said he would contact you (as he always does - so you are calling him a liar). I don't think he saved the message. You can also ask your own new allies if they were trying to derb us, it occured after JORD moved down to lowers several weeks ago. JORD was unable to derb or farm PM succesfully due to poor activity. JORD then left the 00's and MERC derbed a few million in JORD in 09. MERC and PM then tried to corral REBEL, we ran away, they got bored and left.
You say pm and pork are the bad guys
-> good for you, you are a good guy. If by bad guy you actually say we have been the only guilds holding their word and not betraying / hitting on back of people then each - we are bad
Nope, PM is just the enemy, PORK are actually "bad" and the enemy. We trusted you guys and you actually ended up behaving really poorly. PM behaves exactly like they should towards REBEL. I wouldn't expect Irish to try and pull the nonsense PORK just did, fabricate some back story that makes no sense, and then send some insane long message trying to convince REBEL players that Patricio and I are dictators and ruining everyone's account.
You say 20 was dmz
-> show me where it was said ? Only gag are left there so we went in. As explained to JORD ls we were actually on bank holidays break in eu and most ls was not around for a long weekend. Well... Too bad it was taken as an act of war while we looked like we covered mec. That was not intentional but yeah - I can admit we may screw that up
Yea, you guys can admit that now, after you won the crash and are far ahead together. So anyways, you did the wrong thing and then tried to bully REBEL into joining you, under pretense that you were being "backstabbed". Irish and PM joined in because they saw an opening to getting revenge and took it. They love this crap that PORK/JORD had such a weak alliance. REBEL was loyal to PORK and JORD, now only to JORD. They haven't done anything shady to REBEL and have been very helpful. You guys keep saying you have documented proof of their desire to derb us, but you never produce it.
Back to 20 - jord did make it clear that they wanted to come at us and did even launch yelling their members " we are just testing launch on our allies and see their reaction"
-> priceless
And we are backstabbing ?
Yea, you already admitted that it looked like PORK was covering MERC. This allowed MERC to farm GAG right under it's allies nose. Did you guys send a nice sweet message to JORD saying "we promise we aren't being bad, we are just relaxing on holiday while MERC attacks your ally, no big deal!"
Then about apoc. Well apoc was doing op with me so often in the lowers. We are close. When jord absorbed the 20s it was supposed to be temporary - they kept it permanent X they unified 2 full cluster with close to 100pple vrai come at pork - Wh in they clearly admitted on Skype
So you guys left Apocalypse in JORD so he could use his IF spec to kill their caps spec? Because you are "close"? I'm not following what you're trying to say but I think I understand.

After Apocalypse went to JORD he pretended to be loyal so he could turn on JORD when the moment was finally right.
So, how do we react? Side rebel only or actually work on having FOR ONCE IN E a unified teens and as such get PM closer to get revenge on JORD
Well choice is clear
Our alliance with PM just can me in discussion when JOrD moved on us in 20.
You should have never been in the 20's, never allied with MERC(PM2). You should have not approached PM about an alliance, you should have talked to REBEL. Instead you went on a quick aggressive route, you moved out of the way of JORD and regrouped, you allied PM/MERC, you demanded REBEL send in cannon fodder, or then just DNH PM so our old enemy could go big guild fight while we waited for PM to return, victorious, full of credits, and ready to pump out fleet to kill REBEL.
if you want to do diplo, get Skype. You guys are impossible to reach and have a traced and clear convo.
Too bad you end it this way, I really had fun with you guys, but I guess you are not doing a come back from that
Good luck in the future
Yours trully
The bad guy
REBEL didn't end it, I don't see REBEL attacking PORK bases, launching at PORK blob, scouting PORK strongholds. But you guys are doing that. Such reliable people you all must be in real life.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 03:55

Test launch... When the hell was this? I've been busy lately, but just can't recall that.
And fyi, we never wanted to keep the 20's players. There was actually on going discussions about letting gag take em. I can be to blame for that. I was supposed to be sorting that but again, busy.

Spew whatever it takes for you to sleep at night, but let's not fabricate slanderous banter.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 08:21

I am talking about your launch to 25, honestly don't play fool on that haha

@paraditoid - we didn't bully you or wanted to use you as meat shield. We never have and never would. I am alway on the front line and would never ask anyone to sacrifice themselves for me. Not on my dead body.

So you say that Patricio knows about this but no one else from your "ls" has contacted me or anyone else? Then you blame us for not talking to whoever is your failed diplomat who can't get on Skype to talk stuff ? Lol

We asked you to come with us and get that sorted. You reply with stupid terms and behave like a 5yo throwing a tantrum.

You are right, I am a despicable person IRL. I eat babie, F*** dead cows and burn schools.

Good luck being JORD meatshield. Because that is indeed what you guys now are.

Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 08:26

And for the record - the error I said I made was to get us to be afk for few days in 20s

Going 20 is not an error. It was the only thing we could do as I explained before.

Parasitoid - the 5yo who behaves like a drama queen

Sincerely, yours

The bad guy

Return to “Elysium”