Summary of Persius post

Teens = Middle East
Lowers = Europe
20s = Russia
30s = us arrogant and lead by trump minded people

JORD = backstabbers
REBEL = North Korea
Pm / Merc = open minded and know politics
PORK = same as above but legendary ( thanks to me)

Me = bad guy and disgrace but so much fun

Rebel + gags + jord = arrogant playing to win but lose

Pm + Merc + pork = wazaaaaaa we re having fun!!!!

Eszchaton

Re: PORK's love letter

Postby Eszchaton » Fri 02 Sep, 2016 14:30

Edit - key point

Rebel will be jord meatshield on next crash and get no derbs as jord is - pick it ASAP or you miss it

LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Fri 02 Sep, 2016 16:45

Merc was mentioned about 100 times...finally im important!!

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 01:31

when we were 1 galaxy away of reaching the GAG stronghold in the 20s.

Well Persius, you finally came clean about what REBEL thought you were doing in the 20's. Behemoth said you guys were up there coincidentally and most of you were on holiday. MERC was supposed to be just on a lark, fighting GAG for the fun of it.

So now that we all know the truth of it, it's certainly incorrect to ask REBEL to DNH PM while it got fat off REBEL's other(only) ally.
Anyways, there's too much slander from the LS of PORK/PM here. Hardcore was the only guy who kept it professional.

-North Korea signing out.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 04:05

being professional on the borums Image

~Quake
Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 11:30

I always said we were going for gag lol

And we were pacted. So not your only ally

You decided to go against us and side jord because you have personal grudge with PM

Nothing else

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 14:07

Parasitoid wrote:

Well Persius, you finally came clean about what REBEL thought you were doing in the 20's. Behemoth said you guys were up there coincidentally and most of you were on holiday. MERC was supposed to be just on a lark, fighting GAG for the fun of it.

So now that we all know the truth of it, it's certainly incorrect to ask REBEL to DNH PM while it got fat off REBEL's other(only) ally.
Anyways, there's too much slander from the LS of PORK/PM here. Hardcore was the only guy who kept it professional.

Do I get a 6 month upgrade from REBEL for being professional. I deserve a reward for it because that's something very hard to do these days, so here's my ingame name (Gridlock).

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 22:32

What happened here?

LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 03:04

Parasitoid wrote:

WTF is your problem with GAG?
RETARDATOID , GAG wasnt pacted to Merc or Pork, was a very valid target for booth, what u failed to understand/see i will explain to u now, but pay attention cause i will only do this once... Merc found between 2-4M Jord fleets in 20s and bang it, that s what Jord complained about, i always had eyes on 27 wh and when i saw Jord incoming i sent Merc away back to teens and told them to keep high activity (i already knew what was going to happen next as i know Jord at long time), so for my surprise (lol) two days after Jord was trying to jump on Pork ...lmao

About Rebel...damn u guys are so bad, u know when someone is bad when they have more then 5 rings...i have more respect for asae tbh at least they are plants...they simply are just there, do u even know why rebel still exists? the reason is that after the main crash most of PM players stop being active and 20-25 PM players were in 10s fighting Pork.

Now, the 20-25 PMs in 10s pacted Pork, PM got excited with a possible retaliation to Jord and came to live, your main ally , Jord, is gonna participate in a 1 vs 1 fleet battle and as attackers...have u ever thought "what if JORD lose, whats gonna happen to us?"....all i hasked to Patricio was a 2 weeks dnh with PM...instead of thinking about it properly you just killed your guild, cause if i was in PM i would just sit with my fleet on your faces and sim like a king. I dunno why Trainwreck even bothers...

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 13:55

Hei stop writing your messing up our coolness and I'm trying to get a free upgrade from REBEL.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 16:26

Last merge of the end game meta going on now. :boohoo:

REBEL and JORD for the win.

Return to “Elysium”