PORK's love letter

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PORK's love letter

Postby Parasitoid » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 15:10

Well, I didn't get one but most of REBEL did! I almost feel left out. I don't have time to respond to this limp dick PSYOP bullsh right now, but I'll post the letter (without redaction!)

[PORK] Trainwreck25 Aug 2016, 23:31:05
THIS IS A MASS MESSAGE SENT TO YOUR ENTIRE GUILD:

Greeting fellow space warriors,
My name is Trainwreck and I am one of the LS over at pork. I just wanted to make sure you are all aware of the current situation we all find ourselves in and the horrible situation you as a player have been put in. I know we have been painted as the bad guys and "slime" as Parasitoid put it but we are not. We are a guild of veteran players that are not playing to "win the server" but are playing for the fun of playing. Our only goal is to keep the server alive and competitive. With that being said here are the details that put us where we are now and why you should be concerned.

-Jord was to big of a threat to the server. Their leader has a "watch it burn" attitude when it comes to servers and with them being a multi cluster guild they were getting in position to end it all.

-We then reached out to ALL guild LS to create a UNIFIED alliance to knock JORD back to manageable levels. It took the combined force of 3 guilds working together to go up against JORD fleets, that's how big they had gotten.

-We desperately needed rebel support and you could image our surprise when your LS said "no". We tried for days to get Patricio and Parasitoid to change their minds but got no where. We explained that PM was also coming and that they would come back fat with debris once it was over while rebel was slowly starving, they didn't care and we stopped trying.

-We asked if Rebel could PLEASE back off the 03 WH and at least let the rest of the PM fleets use it so they could join our collation. They said they would, they never did. So by Rebel LS not accepting a temporary DNH with PM and by guarding the WH it took away over 50m fleet that we desperately needed in 37 and sealed their new relationship with JORD hoping they would win the crash.

-As you know we won the crash by the skin of our teeth and large percentage of combat fleets were destroyed. PM could not return home because of the rebel threat waiting for them. We then again asked Rebel LS to please back off the WH so PM could return home and they said "NO". Since PM helped for the overall good of the server some players from MERC and PORK tagged over to help them get home safely and push rebel back to 09.

-Not 1 time did PORK launch at your blobs, we didn't send our entire guild, any bases that were hit only had 1ft above them. Our only goal, that was known to your LS, was to secure PMs home gals after the crash.

So where does that leave us? Rebel completely left the lowers and ran right to their brand new buddy JORD. Instead of working with PORK who have been allies this entire server. We sent screen shots of JORDs plan to eat the rebel fleets in the 30's as soon as they got more combat fleets and got nothing back. We offer terms and got nothing back. REBEL is now stuck in 33 on a level 2 JG that JORD can pull at any moment. You can't slowboat home and there is no way you could make it to the WH in 37. You are stuck and its at the hands of 2 players. Rebel feeding fleets to JORD on a silver platter is bad for the server and even worse for the lowers, which is your home. We are reaching out to the entire guild because we do not think your LS is presenting the situation accurately to everyone and we don't want to see peoples accounts and fleets destroyed because of a scam. Again, PORK's main goal is to keep the server alive and competitive. We don't back stab on deals, we are always very open about our intentions, we love talking and making deals for the server, and we do have fun.

So please, talk amongst yourselves and come up with a plan, reach out to us. We don't want to watch you all die on a level 2 gate so far away from your home cluster for no reason at all. If you need help with anything please message myself or one of the other PORK LS. Don't let 2 people destroy the accounts you have worked so hard on. Good luck

Your FRIEND,
TW

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: PORK's love letter

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 15:34

Having the mental age of an 11 year old child is why you don't get it parasite.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 15:36

Ohhhh you got me all figured out! You win this round!

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 21:10

I know we have been painted as the bad guys and "slime" as Parasitoid put it but we are not. We are a guild of veteran players that are not playing to "win the server" but are playing for the fun of playing. Our only goal is to keep the server alive and competitive. With that being said here are the details that put us where we are now and why you should be concerned.

Objectively, you're the bad guys. You violated a DMZ with your blob in the 20's and allowed your new ally, MERC, to farm GAG, your old ally/pacted partner. When JORD responded by launching at your marauding fleet you then immediately demanded REBEL turn against its old allies. You then asked us to pact a guild that has attempted to farm us since the start of the server, TILT/PM

-Jord was to big of a threat to the server. Their leader has a "watch it burn" attitude when it comes to servers and with them being a multi cluster guild they were getting in position to end it all.

PORK and PM are a big threat to the server. They were mad that 3SUM/JORD spoiled their victories from eariler in the server. Now PM and PORK allied in order to teach JORD a lesson.

-We then reached out to ALL guild LS to create a UNIFIED alliance to knock JORD back to manageable levels. It took the combined force of 3 guilds working together to go up against JORD fleets, that's how big they had gotten.

You never needed REBEL. You knew Apocalypse would turn against JORD and destroy the largest caps fleet on the server. You knew JORD needed far more than what it launched with to win that crash. It was virtually 200 million vs. 200 million. Blob crashes favor the defender. Especially crashes where there is going to a known betrayal, e.g. Apocalypse.

-We desperately needed rebel support and you could image our surprise when your LS said "no". We tried for days to get Patricio and Parasitoid to change their minds but got no where. We explained that PM was also coming and that they would come back fat with debris once it was over while rebel was slowly starving, they didn't care and we stopped trying.

You tried for like 2 days to get us to betray a nice and helpful ally (maybe not to you, but to us). Previously PORK had also been a helpful ally. REBEL wasn't going to just drop everything at your behest. Especially when it would help REBEL's #1 enemy - PM. Also, you forget REBEL isn't some crappy oligarchy/dictatorship like how you guys run your guilds. It's a pretty decent democracy, we posted every message to our chat and decisions were made by the group. Patricio and I were simply the spokespeople for that time.

-We asked if Rebel could PLEASE back off the 03 WH and at least let the rest of the PM fleets use it so they could join our collation. They said they would, they never did. So by Rebel LS not accepting a temporary DNH with PM and by guarding the WH it took away over 50m fleet that we desperately needed in 37 and sealed their new relationship with JORD hoping they would win the crash.

The PM fleets that REBEL destroyed in 03 were not going to the WH. When REBEl landed unscynchronized into 03 those same PM fleets launched at us, one at a time, as if controlled by a single player. About 23 million in PM losses there to about 20 million in REBEL. We then destroyed about 7 million in inactive fleets in 03. There was no "desperately" needed PM fleet stashed in 03. It was idle and would not make it in time for the crash anyways.

-As you know we won the crash by the skin of our teeth and large percentage of combat fleets were destroyed. PM could not return home because of the rebel threat waiting for them. We then again asked Rebel LS to please back off the WH so PM could return home and they said "NO". Since PM helped for the overall good of the server some players from MERC and PORK tagged over to help them get home safely and push rebel back to 09.

You did not win "by the skin of your teeth". There was no double crash, you controlled the pile from the get go and it was never even in question. You had more than enough fleet to win and then protect the debris pile. If REBEL had joined in with JORD we would have died with JORD, if we would have flown in with PORK/PM we would have died as well. After 2 blob crashes with PORK it's always the REBEL fleets synched in front, at the vanguard. Funny how we die first each time

You did not ask for a DNH to help return PM to 03. That's just a lie and hypothetically insane if REBEL had accepted such a hair brained DNH. PORK guys tagged over to PM in order to hunt the remaining REBEL mobile. Once we fled there were a few base hits, but you guys are fat on credits and left. Boring to hit bases with prings and empty bank accounts. Now it's just PM remaining, trying to perm-occ.

-Not 1 time did PORK launch at your blobs, we didn't send our entire guild, any bases that were hit only had 1ft above them. Our only goal, that was known to your LS, was to secure PMs home gals after the crash.

You would have sent your entire guild if PORK had members that were motivated to go. Trainwreck, Memnoch, Egil, maybe a few other guys I didn't recognize were with PM during the hunt. There are still PM guys tagging back and forth between PM and PORK to make hits, clownshoes just to name one of them.

So where does that leave us? Rebel completely left the lowers and ran right to their brand new buddy JORD. Instead of working with PORK who have been allies this entire server. We sent screen shots of JORDs plan to eat the rebel fleets in the 30's as soon as they got more combat fleets and got nothing back. We offer terms and got nothing back. REBEL is now stuck in 33 on a level 2 JG that JORD can pull at any moment. You can't slowboat home and there is no way you could make it to the WH in 37. You are stuck and its at the hands of 2 players. Rebel feeding fleets to JORD on a silver platter is bad for the server and even worse for the lowers, which is your home. We are reaching out to the entire guild because we do not think your LS is presenting the situation accurately to everyone and we don't want to see peoples accounts and fleets destroyed because of a scam. Again, PORK's main goal is to keep the server alive and competitive. We don't back stab on deals, we are always very open about our intentions, we love talking and making deals for the server, and we do have fun

REBEL had been allies with HYDRA and NS, but the LS was Mini. I would still continue to work with Mini if he was around. PORK broke off from HYDRA and we continued the relationship. PORK LS only gave REBEL LS the time of day when they needed something from us. If we needed something, like help against MERC, PORK actually chose MERC over REBEL.

You haven't offered terms, that's just a lie. We aren't slowboating anywhere. Jordache isn't going to kill REBEL, it doesn't make any sense, like at all. It might help jumpstart a few players but this is 2.0, JORD isn't dead and they don't need to eat REBEL to keep fighting.

Your last few lines are just falsehoods. You purportedly are trying to rid the server of betrayals/spies/multis. But right now PORK has a spy(s) in REBEL and you already violated a pact with two guilds. You thought you could get down in the trenches and fight the corruption and you got dirt on yourself while doing it. PORK isn't a bunch of saints, just a bunch of typical AE players right now. Full of crap and ruining this niche game one server at a time.

So please, talk amongst yourselves and come up with a plan, reach out to us. We don't want to watch you all die on a level 2 gate so far away from your home cluster for no reason at all. If you need help with anything please message myself or one of the other PORK LS. Don't let 2 people destroy the accounts you have worked so hard on. Good luck

Interpretation: PORK wants to split REBEL and gain a some high level JGs in the lowers. Pulling allied fleet away from JORD also weakens them, and marginally strengthens PORK. The extra JGs would be a good backdoor against PM, an assurance to keep PM loyal, or an excuse if PM responds to this threat to break the new pact. A victim card at the ready!

Bluff

Postby Bluff » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 22:29

Parasitoid, I didn't read your long response but I did read the bottom part. Where in original letter was pork recruiting for gates? From what I read it was pretty much saying " Dear Rebel, your current LS blows hard. Please pick new leaders and get back to us so you can get home safely"

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 22:42

You sound like Hilary Clinton.

When PM got approached to help against Jord, we wanted to help as long as PORKS allies helped also, that been rebels.

You keep saying we are your number one enemy, in fact that is utter nonsense, you guys did nothing all server, you sat and hid in 06 07 while PM fought 2sexy or whatever they where called, when PM went on to break the upper teens 20s alliance you again did nothing but sat in 06 07..

I contacted your diplo right after pork said you guys didn't seem to trust us, what you fail to forget is I don't hold grudges and I certainly never break my word ever, so if in fact rebel where even open to discussing diplo relations it could have worked.

The stupid demands made for pm to gain some kind of respect was beyond stupid, first it was hand you our 30mil ''inactive'' blob in 00, which wasn't inactive, just sitting as directed.
The next was a 5-7 day pact in exchange for all your bases been freed but all PMS gets held by rebel, nonsense, if you even knew we hadn't maybe 3-4 of your bases even occupied.

I think FFL forget that PM split the upper teens and 20s alliance without their help, that was all in their favor too, I was trying to protect the 00s and rid the big alliance pact that where made.

I feel sorry that FFL felt as if I abandoned them, yes they helped us twice in defensive crashes not to help just PM to win but to try and win the 00s or we would lose the full cluster, they helped and we lost but we slowed down the huge invasion.
What was rebel doing lemme guess hmmm, they hid in 06 07 again until the main battle was over, then they started to attack and hard occ FFL into submission join or die scenario, FFL seem to think we abandoned them that is far from the truth, the real truth is we had no fleets left to even do anything, jord was trying to perma farm 00-05 while you rebel cowards farmed FFL in 06-09.

The dumb truth here is some small players in rebel who have lost to our side a few times, can not forget their personal grudges against me for the sake of their guilds, I lost to pork/gag/jord but I still stood up and helped PORK who where not even my allies to help rid the server of the 30s cancer, the cancer you sided with that has a gm who's word stands for nothing, just a known back stabber.
Anything that will happen in this game at the end of the day I still have my morals, my loyalty to my players and pacts all stand intact.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 22:52

Also rebel did the exact same thing in rigel, they sided with jord had a huge zerg alliance to try killed us, the lost of course, forced to relocate to 00s, merged guilds into FFL, at the end of the day the few guys who seem to lead rebel, are just in fact using their player base to hold grudges, and forcing mergers to try gain more players and a bigger guild status. Kinda sad really..

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 22:59

IrishEyes wrote:You sound like Hilary Clinton.

When PM got approached to help against Jord, we wanted to help as long as PORKS allies helped also, that been rebels.

You keep saying we are your number one enemy, in fact that is utter nonsense, you guys did nothing all server, you sat and hid in 06 07 while PM fought 2sexy or whatever they where called, when PM went on to break the upper teens 20s alliance you again did nothing but sat in 06 07..

I contacted your diplo right after pork said you guys didn't seem to trust us, what you fail to forget is I don't hold grudges and I certainly never break my word ever, so if in fact rebel where even open to discussing diplo relations it could have worked.

The stupid demands made for pm to gain some kind of respect was beyond stupid, first it was hand you our 30mil ''inactive'' blob in 00, which wasn't inactive, just sitting as directed.
The next was a 5-7 day pact in exchange for all your bases been freed but all PMS gets held by rebel, nonsense, if you even knew we hadn't maybe 3-4 of your bases even occupied.

I think FFL forget that PM split the upper teens and 20s alliance without their help, that was all in their favor too, I was trying to protect the 00s and rid the big alliance pact that where made.

I feel sorry that FFL felt as if I abandoned them, yes they helped us twice in defensive crashes not to help just PM to win but to try and win the 00s or we would lose the full cluster, they helped and we lost but we slowed down the huge invasion.
What was rebel doing lemme guess hmmm, they hid in 06 07 again until the main battle was over, then they started to attack and hard occ FFL into submission join or die scenario, FFL seem to think we abandoned them that is far from the truth, the real truth is we had no fleets left to even do anything, jord was trying to perma farm 00-05 while you rebel cowards farmed FFL in 06-09.

The dumb truth here is some small players in rebel who have lost to our side a few times, can not forget their personal grudges against me for the sake of their guilds, I lost to pork/gag/jord but I still stood up and helped PORK who where not even my allies to help rid the server of the 30s cancer, the cancer you sided with that has a gm who's word stands for nothing, just a known back stabber.
Anything that will happen in this game at the end of the day I still have my morals, my loyalty to my players and pacts all stand intact.

Yea Irish, that's a great narrative you have going there. You literally know nothing about REBEL because you never bothered talking to us. And our diplomat is Woody, and he denies any communication with you, or really anyone in PORK since you guys started this nonsense.

So here's REBEL history in bullets so you can understand.
1. Started off as 6 players in E08 called IPPI -farmed mercilessly by FFL/TILT
2. Merged with -5-, a guild of SaFa leftovers who quickly quit to a person. IPPI became REBEL
3. Picked up 05 and 06 HYDRA/NS guys after that guild broke up, finally had enough fleet to blob but only with vigilance
4. Merged with FFL, not from perm-occing any of them, but because we fought each other so long we actually enjoyed each other's company.

So really, REBEL hasn't been a big player for any amount of time, and is still a 2nd tier guild. I'm not sure what the furor is about, but I do know that it's PORK and PM who created the hostility.

One other thing about the "stupid demands". They're offers you have to refuse. Hopefully you understand what that means.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 23:01

IrishEyes wrote:Also rebel did the exact same thing in rigel, they sided with jord had a huge zerg alliance to try killed us, the lost of course, forced to relocate to 00s, merged guilds into FFL, at the end of the day the few guys who seem to lead rebel, are just in fact using their player base to hold grudges, and forcing mergers to try gain more players and a bigger guild status. Kinda sad really..

That's false too. REBEL lost in RIGEL by a lot. We merged with FFL yes but we also had a choice to merge with AYU, a FRANK friendly guild. Eveyrone overhwelmingly voted against that move except for Sepoltra, who is now with AYU

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 23:06

Ah ok a technicality it wasn't your diplomat directly I contacted, it was one of the vgms patrico. who I was told was best to approach...

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 23:10

4. Merged with FFL, not from perm-occing any of them, but because we fought each other so long we actually enjoyed each others company.

Le Gritche himself told me you where hard occing and farming them, he said his players felt as if I abandoned them so in turn they grew a grudge against me/pm, which I have explained above why we couldn't help them at that time.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 23:12

Parasitoid wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Also rebel did the exact same thing in rigel, they sided with jord had a huge zerg alliance to try killed us, the lost of course, forced to relocate to 00s, merged guilds into FFL, at the end of the day the few guys who seem to lead rebel, are just in fact using their player base to hold grudges, and forcing mergers to try gain more players and a bigger guild status. Kinda sad really..

That's false too. REBEL lost in RIGEL by a lot. We merged with FFL yes but we also had a choice to merge with AYU, a FRANK friendly guild. Eveyrone overhwelmingly voted against that move except for Sepoltra, who is now with AYU

rebel where in 20s and had sided jord against us, they lost you relocated to 00s holding another grudge.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 23:15

IrishEyes wrote:
Parasitoid wrote:

rebel where in 20s and had sided jord against us, they lost you relocated to 00s holding another grudge.

What on earth does that have to do with anything? A lot of REBEL is still in lower 20's and yes some have relocated.

I already agree that we lost miserably! What do you want us to do? Merge with Chill or Pal or something? So you can win the server even more?

We were pre-server allies with BLM, they died. REBEL was last of the alliance to die, and we did. What grudge am I holding? Why do you think I'm mad at you or something?

Bluff

Postby Bluff » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 23:37

Parasitoid wrote:What do you want us to do?

From the feed back coming from your guild mates it looks like the problem is being solved without you so I wouldn't worry about it.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 23:59

Bluff wrote:
Parasitoid wrote:What do you want us to do?

From the feed back coming from your guild mates it looks like the problem is being solved without you so I wouldn't worry about it.

Alright Trainwreck, I'll take your word on it.

Return to “Elysium”