Re: PORK's love letter

Postby Trolll » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 19:21

~Quake
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 21:25

@paraditoid - we didn't bully you or wanted to use you as meat shield. We never have and never would. I am alway on the front line and would never ask anyone to sacrifice themselves for me. Not on my dead body.

Yea you're always on the front line, except when you recall your HC stack and let everyone else die in a blob crash. Remember that? Remember how you recalled after that fake message from PM?

And another thing, what happened to AOW? I remember when PORK allied with MERC you guys sent out a message that AOW was being forced to merge with PORK and that their left-overs would be farmed by MERC. Great guys you are, you pact a guild that is enemies with each one of your allies.

When REBEL merged with FFL one of our stipulations was that PM would be enemy and PORK/JORD would be allies.
Did PORK have such guidelines for MERC? Nope, just let them run wild and hit whoever they damn well please.

So you say that Patricio knows about this but no one else from your "ls" has contacted me or anyone else? Then you blame us for not talking to whoever is your failed diplomat who can't get on Skype to talk stuff ? Lol

Yes, like I said before, Patricio is our designated person for contacting you. Since you are both Portuguese we thought it would be easier to communicate. Clearly, that wasn't the case. Also, skype sucks, if you want to use google chat, OK. Too late for that now though.

We asked you to come with us and get that sorted. You reply with stupid terms and behave like a 5yo throwing a tantrum.

No one was throwing a tantrum. Did you ever ask what REBEL's goals were? No, you didn't so I'll explain:
1. REBEL had recently merged with FFL, had a medium sized blob, it's sphere of influence ranged from 06-09 and there was a border 05 galaxy with a few REBEL and PM in it
2. Because REBEL shared a cluster with hostile PM, and PM was still larger than REBEL after the merge, we were going to need an ally to help us for a 00's cluster fight.
3. It all came to nothing because PORK decided to get ambitious and ally MERC/PM and take on it's old allies.

So did you ask REBEL what we wanted? How would a DNH with PM, who we wanted to eventually fight for the cluster help us? PORK didn't give two *beep* about what REBEL wanted though and didn't even bother asking.

You are right, I am a despicable person IRL. I eat babie, F*** dead cows and burn schools.

Well, that's just hyperbole. If you think being deceptive isn't something bad so be it.

I remember you guys said Irish was this big bad wolf and he and PM were such terrible tyrants, and they'd lie/cheat/manipulate/backstab. I actually haven't seen them do any of that so far. Literally none. So far it's been PORK acting shady.

Much love,
5 year old drama queen/Hillary Clinton/11 year old with a grudge/Bridge burning tool

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 22:31

lul google chat

~Quake
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 22:50

Trolll wrote:lul google chat

It's better than skype, no joke, Troll. You can use video if you want and do conference chats with multiple users. You also don't have to download some ancient crappy/buggy software.

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Thu 01 Sep, 2016 00:37

Eszchaton wrote:And for the record - the error I said I made was to get us to be afk for few days in 20s

Going 20 is not an error. It was the only thing we could do as I explained before.

Parasitoid - the 5yo who behaves like a drama queen

Sincerely, yours

The bad guy

Clearly, you're the one name calling. Hypocrisy much? Para's posts, in contrast, aren't stooping down to your level here. :roll:

Seriously I'm surprised and disappointed in how many of you use Skype. That piece of crap software full of ads and spam bots. I thought it was only used by old people and computer illiterate people. I guess I was right. Skype lul

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Thu 01 Sep, 2016 04:44

xantonin wrote:Seriously I'm surprised and disappointed in how many of you use Skype. That piece of crap software full of ads and spam bots. I thought it was only used by old people and computer illiterate people. I guess I was right. Skype lul

well im neither old nor computer illiterate xd

i also hear the bots send you some pretty cool links. you should add one of them and give it a shot

Parasitoid wrote:

It's better than skype, no joke, Troll. You can use video if you want and do conference chats with multiple users. You also don't have to download some ancient crappy/buggy software.

Video???

~Quake
Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Thu 01 Sep, 2016 08:20

Lol

Yea you're always on the front line, except when you recall your HC stack and let everyone else die in a blob crash. Remember that? Remember how you recalled after that fake message from PM?

I never recalled
I am not hc fleet

We didn't force AOW to merge. They are not merged. We worked out the deal with them because they actually are open to conversation

You think always about your beef with PM which actually is one sided. But lol. You are acting like a diva and just think that we can help with jord clearly getting ready to come on us

And again we didn't backstab anyone.

You refused to talk and find agreement
Jord launched at us

We just went after gag which we didn't pact, considering their attitude - actually really close to yours :/

Finally - I, for one,never said such things about Irish. He was just an ennemy. Many people,obviously like you, hold grudge cross server. I don't. Always respected him and talked freely to him even in war time or when we were perma occed. I enjoyed E despite jord many backstabs, one in our favour, the rest not at all. It s funny to see you writing that.

You have never followed any politics as obviously barely ever talked to any other GM. Please stop making false assumptions and claims.

Anyway I am happy, I m a bad guy and the bad guys always win!

I d be happy to give you a lolly to calm you tantrum but have been told giving candies to kids you don't know will again make me look like a bad guy :cry: sorry :roll:

Much love

The bad guy

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Thu 01 Sep, 2016 11:47

@Parasitoid what in your mind would make you think that MERC would accept the same terms REBEL gave to FFL to PORK? Also ask yourself why would PORK throw away a chance to finally unite the teens by paying MERC a far closer ally and far better player base than REBEL? If you look at every cluster then you would see as far as activity the teens is number 1 we have never missed a crash or Sat out of a major war we never had a break like other guilds to rebuild after wars. And the evidence is clear when the lower teens was invaded we kept our fleets in the teens bouncing from jg to jg fighting in guerilla war tactics. When REBEL gets invaded they go run to the 20s some even hit vacation mode lol. Btw PORK and MERC where only enemies because MERC was allied to PM and PORK was allied to HYDRA/JORD, but we always respected and like each other even in war. I had fun dodging PORK fleet I wasn't caught until I finally lost interest after the JORD/PORK/GAG/AOW/REBEL vs PM/MERC/FFL war.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 01 Sep, 2016 16:26

Parasitoid wrote:No one was throwing a tantrum. Did you ever ask what REBEL's goals were? No, you didn't so I'll explain:
1. REBEL had recently merged with FFL, had a medium sized blob, it's sphere of influence ranged from 06-09 and there was a border 05 galaxy with a few REBEL and PM in it
2. Because REBEL shared a cluster with hostile PM, and PM was still larger than REBEL after the merge, we were going to need an ally to help us for a 00's cluster fight.
3. It all came to nothing because PORK decided to get ambitious and ally MERC/PM and take on it's old allies.

Oki doki, so PM is much bigger then rebel hmmm

3 [-PM-] Project Meteor 150,839,015 57 2,646,299
4 [REBEL] La Résistance 98,131,040 54 1,817,241

We have only 3 more players then you in fact we still have 3 guys from teens here so we are even in size, we just took part in a major crash in 30s and we still have better fleet numbers and averages then rebel.

You said it yourself you took in ffl to get more numbers to try and match us and you also said you need an ally to fight us, so in fact rebel pacted the whole server to try fight us, wow, you guys really don't get ae and what we call zerging do you, you say PM is the big bad wolf, yet we have never done that to you.

Also you keep saying alliance with PM and PORK, we made a temp pact to last a few weeks, in order to take down the 30s cancer kings.
What you don't seem to get is people like me or pork ls, dont break their words and stick to pacts and deals, we did not zerg pact the server and take in players from everywhere, jord pacted and took in everyone in 30s, they took in many of the 20s players, they pacted pork and rebel, all to kill PM, 50-70 players lol

You guys are a joke, you don't get it I guess.

Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Thu 01 Sep, 2016 18:29

Hardcore wrote:, but we always respected and like each other even in war.

Tha is the perfect summary of how I feel about it :clap:

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Thu 01 Sep, 2016 22:43

@Behemoth
Hardcore wrote:
, but we always respected and like each other even in war.
Tha is the perfect summary of how I feel about it :clap:

It's really heartwarming to see everyones declaration of friendship. I'm sure you guys had a lot of touching moments over skype. Please don't share them.
----------
@Hardcore
@Parasitoid what in your mind would make you think that MERC would accept the same terms REBEL gave to FFL to PORK? Also ask yourself why would PORK throw away a chance to finally unite the teens by paying MERC a far closer ally and far better player base than REBEL?

Well, maybe so they wouldn't "backstab" their allies, the word they like to throw around so much. They did indeed upgrade their ally. They just can't lay the blame on REBEL for not siding with them. After this last crash, PORK could have stayed out of the fight between REBEL and PM in the lowers, but instead they came down to 00's and helped attack us and drive us out of home cluster. We simply can't fight PM/PORK together, like Irish and you say, your fleets are superior to ours and we know it. Anyways, PORK solidified it's new partnership by hunting REBEL fleet and now perm occing in the teens. Shocker to no one.

And I really don't know why you guys keep telling everyone how much you like each other even when you are fighting. It's your contextualized relationship with each other. There hasn't been any courtesy ever extended to REBEL, it took merging with FFL for anyone to take any notice. Glad you guys give such a warm welcome, it's much appreciated.

------------------
@Irish
Oki doki, so PM is much bigger then rebel hmmm

3 [-PM-] Project Meteor 150,839,015 57 2,646,299
4 [REBEL] La Résistance 98,131,040 54 1,817,241

We have only 3 more players then you in fact we still have 3 guys from teens here so we are even in size, we just took part in a major crash in 30s and we still have better fleet numbers and averages then rebel.

Please, why are you mad again? REBEL would be down in the 00's if you weren't using PORK to chase us around too. You still have MERC on your side, so yea, you outnumber us.

You said it yourself you took in ffl to get more numbers to try and match us and you also said you need an ally to fight us, so in fact rebel pacted the whole server to try fight us, wow, you guys really don't get ae and what we call zerging do you, you say PM is the big bad wolf, yet we have never done that to you.

Yep, REBEL the gigantic zerg, here to take on everyone by sheer numbers. So REBEL has 54 members, couple spies from you guys, but I'll count them too. Also have a couple loaners from JORD just sitting back and watching. So that makes us bigger than MERC and GAG by users. I didn't know that was a zerg, but it sounds pretty sweet, we can be [ZERGEL].

Also you keep saying alliance with PM and PORK, we made a temp pact to last a few weeks, in order to take down the 30s cancer kings.
What you don't seem to get is people like me or pork ls, dont break their words and stick to pacts and deals, we did not zerg pact the server and take in players from everywhere, jord pacted and took in everyone in 30s, they took in many of the 20s players, they pacted pork and rebel, all to kill PM, 50-70 players lol

So PORK was part of a zerg to take you guys down? I thought that was bad, but you guys are friends now, must not have really been a zerg.

What about when PM/MERC/FFL/3SUM took down HYDRA, was that a zerg? Probably not. Just a bunch of skilled players taking out the trash. Wait, wasn't PORK part of HYDRA? Man I'm getting confused now and I can't remember why you're mad. You guys are having fun farming REBEL in the 00's right. E06 has some more bases in it, better than E05 for you.

You guys are a joke, you don't get it I guess.

Sounds good, we like jokes.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 02 Sep, 2016 00:45

Maybe if you didn't throw your own crack fueled spin on actual events, it would be easier to follow what you're saying. In no way whatsoever was the 25 launch any kind of test launch, nor was it ever implied it were.
Haha.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe

There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Eszchaton

Postby Eszchaton » Fri 02 Sep, 2016 08:11

Why do you always lie :think:

Your announcement was clear- we were pacted yet you launched at us to test our reaction time

Then 48hrs after you lost

AE_Admin

Postby AE_Admin » Fri 02 Sep, 2016 12:27

Eszchaton wrote:Why do you always lie :think:

Your announcement was clear- we were pacted yet you launched at us to test our reaction time

Then 48hrs after you lost

They certainly got a reaction. Maybe they are just salty

See you on the battle field. I look forward to more derbs :)

Persius

Postby Persius » Fri 02 Sep, 2016 14:07

Arriving a little late to the party and won't add much to what has been already written, but I will step in to leave a few notes regarding the latest conflict:

(wall of text INC - you've been warned)

Both REBEL and JORD have recently accused PORK of being backstabbers because of "protectig" MERC one way or another - this is total utter nonsense and I will explain below why.

As cluster neighbors on the teens, PORK (and CRY before that, where the majority of our core comes from) have had in the past numerous very close fights with MERC. We recognized from early on we were two of the most active groups around. For very long we were fighting with close numbers on each side, and our crashes/skirmishes were always very balanced. However, as it always tends to happen after so many conflicts where many parties are involved, it came to a point that one of the sides started getting a sizeable advantage in terms of fleet and numbers over the other - PORK was fortunate to have gained this upper hand a few months back against MERC, and we were able to starting pushing them back into their territories.

As Hardcore wrote and he's totally right, the big difference is that people in the teens have been fighting the whole server. We participated in numerous crashes, both sides having accumulated vitories and defeats. During the last 10 months since server started, the teens history was one of permanent blood, pain and fire - the server's middle east, if you allow the metaphor.

Other than the lowers which have also seen a lot, no other cluster comes even close in the intensity and sheer number of heavy skirmishes and crashes as we've seen on the teens. The consequence of these events is that, after all they've been through, either side is not afraid of losing anymore - through our struggles we've gained the mental fortitude and stoicism to keep our cool regardless of the outcome, and we are always ready for another good brawl. This, in my humble opinion is the key of having both fun and success on this game.

Both PORK and MERC's Strongholds were farmed and perma'ed at least once before. On the PORK side of things, of which i have better knowledge, some of our people at the time quit the game, but fortunately we were able to keep cohesion and morale of most of our group during those dark times. MERC also faced issues when they were fighting against PORK but were equally able to keep most of their core intact and ready for another row.

Faced with the choice of the side with the upper hand at the time pounding the other relentlessly, both LS's parlayed and came to the decision to stop aggression amongst us and instead hunt outside of the cluster.

Just for a change - we thought - let's bring the fight to others, like GAG, who have stayed too long away from the frontlines.

And we did this for mainly 2 reasons:

1. Recognition from a side who is obviously skilled, active, and was not involved on any backstabs the whole server
2. To keep the server more fun compared with the alternative of just having a bunch of skilled players too behind to remain a competitive force.

Now tell me on which world is this illegitimate or a sign of backstabbing towards REBEL or JORD?

Because Merc launched some ninja fleets on the lowers? Laughable.

Because we went out on a hunt on the 20s to catch GAG (one of the very few options left we had for getting food, since we didnt want to break pacts with anyone) and someone called the 20s a "DMZ"? Be serious.

Truth is, both are lousy reasons for calling us out as backstabbers.

Point 2 is actually ironic - Patricio told me numerous times in the past that REBEL wanted to focus on being an independent, smaller and active group, so that they were able to get the most fun. I can in fact totally respect that stance and its actually quite similar to PORK's objectives. The difference is that we recognize that AE is a game where diplomacy and long-term strategy is key. So, in order to achieve this, we need to find good communication channels with the other LSs, not hold uselesss cross-server grudges that only imbalance the current server, and above all respect the pacts we are involved in.

REBEL's LS, unfortunately, decided last crash that it was time to pull the North Korea move, and willingfully refused to sit down at the diplomacy table. And yes, your demands towards PM for a temporary DNH were so outrageous - as you even admitted yourselves - that it was the same thig as sitting out.

As already written numerous times, before the upcoming fight we started noticing clear signs of escalated aggression of JORD towards PORK when we were 1 galaxy away of reaching the GAG stronghold in the 20s. Faced with this scenario, we understood we had no other choice than setting up a coalition to have a fighting chance against JORD and their massive numbers - a product of having a full 2 clusters united under the same banner (as it became apparent that GAG - the only sizeable force other than JORD on the whole 20s/30s - were joining them).

We were aware we had fought with PM numerous times in the past, but we still took the gamble and reached out to Irish in good faith. As it turned out, PM and its LS proved to be sensible and understandable of the magnitude of the enemy we were fighting - an enemy that, by all estimates, was likely preparing to attempt to wipe out one of its rivals in order to consolidate even more their massive advantage on fleet and resources, and likely deliver a killing blow to the server unless the other factions managed to create a unified response.

Faced with such a threat such as JORD, and the known history of its LS of not following through with their pacts, we reached out as well to our longtime ally REBEL to ask wether if, in the likely event it came to blows between us and JOR, they could either help us, or at least to remain neutral, sit out on this crash and let PM and PORK fight against the big enemy.

We tried everything we could to have REBEL on board. Irish reached out to them in good faith and what happened? REBEL just flat out sent him away, decided to keep fighting PM in the lowers and almost ruining the whole server by assisting the cause of the side who, i have to remind again, single-handedly commandeded (and still command) a full HALF of the server's territories, as well as having some of the highest ecos and prod caps - a byproduct of vast galaxies that were free to 100% sim and which had yet to see any major fights since server start.

The rest is basically what everyone already knows - our side had the cohesion, morale and good fortunate required to win that fight - key here was the good communication amongst all the parties involved. Everyone did their part, the LSs of the guilds forming the winning coallition kept on excellent terms with everyone (unlike JORD vs PORK last crash i will add here), and the derb split was the smoothest i've ever seen on any crash since Elysium started.

So in my view, what seems to be happening now is that REBEL are crying wolf and desperately trying to accuse the other side of being the "bad guys" when in truth the REBEL LS is the foremost responsible for what has happened to them lately, including their forced exile into the 30s.

Just to come to an end of my text, what Trainwreck actually meant with his mass message is that, once again, we are trying to reach out to REBEL in order to not have a faction obliterated needlessly from the server and yet more players quitting.
We all know AE is a game with fewer and fewer players, we love this game and we WANT you guys to survive, but you insist in making deaf ears to our appeals and then you absolutely cannot complain when your spaceships go boom next time.

Think about it - even if JORD wins the next big fight, your blob will almost for sure be amongst the casualties. A blob, as you must surely be aware, with a very low rate of heavy specs, easily rapeable by caps for excellent ratios. You must also be aware JORD have the need of your fleets to sustain some of the damage on the upcoming fight, and this is the SOLE reason they are now using you for.

The truth is, regardless of the outcome of the next fight, a big chunk of your bases on the lowers and teens are still perma'ed and even a win will hardly make it so that you will be able to release them.

And still you choose not to engage in diplomacy?

That's a big mistake, and we are all rooting that REBEL LS decides to wake up and choose a more sensible course of action for their players, and not engage in senseless cross-server, ego-stroking grudges that will make them be on the losing side of the upcoming conflicts.

But we can only do so much and it's up to you guys.

PS: yes, i like walls of text, sorry :)

Return to “Elysium”