Whatever happened to the Big 3-5 agreement?

Logans Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Whatever happened to the Big 3-5 agreement?

Postby Logans Run » Sat 11 Mar, 2017 02:46

Parasitoid wrote:Are Sewi and Balor trying to create a cult over here? Don't buy into it, Logan!

I wouldn't say there is a decline in Western intelligence, whatever that means. Just turn off the news, that crap rots your brain.
Im only talking about China kicking our *beep* in mathematics. Thats it. Everything else you said was..well on you ;)
As far as news goes..i havent trusted the "news" since the 80s. They all libs with an agenda.

But the math is part of the " intelligence decline" that IS real and easily proven.

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

"Go fluff yourself, Mr. Quitboy"
-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sun 12 Mar, 2017 01:40

Parasitoid wrote:Are Sewi and Balor trying to create a cult over here? Don't buy into it, Logan!

I wouldn't say there is a decline in Western intelligence, whatever that means. Just turn off the news, that crap rots your brain.

Anyways, if Balor ever sticks his head up over level 29 on E it's going to get shot off. But he won't because he's a funny little gate account from 00-09 whose only purpose is to troll Irish.

And Sewi has hundreds of do nothing players. If they want to press "build" buttons on their phones and never try to outplay another person, so be it. The world needs mediocrity and so does AE.
but our queues are all full....all the time.....going on...and on....and on....arent yours?

you cant blame ASAE for your own failed strategy.....

just click the atack button...and make your unprofitable hit....LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sun 12 Mar, 2017 15:48

Unprofitable hit? When do I do that?

No one blames ASAE for limiting it's playing style. But you can't say you have "freedom" when you artificially limit your style and then stay within those confines. ASAE is "free" in that it your entire guild has been intimidated into quiescence. If AE was like the board game "risk" then ASAE would be the player who took Australia and over fortified it. Then gets to watch everyone else play and goof around waiting until the end of the game to finally lose. If ASAE "wins" a server like you say you will, let me know, then I'll praise your long time vision - although your ratio of server play to server wins will be very low.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 12 Mar, 2017 19:50

Parasitoid wrote:Unprofitable hit? When do I do that?

No one blames ASAE for limiting it's playing style. But you can't say you have "freedom" when you artificially limit your style and then stay within those confines. ASAE is "free" in that it your entire guild has been intimidated into quiescence. If AE was like the board game "risk" then ASAE would be the player who took Australia and over fortified it. Then gets to watch everyone else play and goof around waiting until the end of the game to finally lose. If ASAE "wins" a server like you say you will, let me know, then I'll praise your long time vision - although your ratio of server play to server wins will be very low.
They never look at "winning" a server cause in their eyes a server is always on going

They have that style of play that's fine but even when everyone else is gone for the most part and moved onto other servers they still fail to be able to
The overall #1 guild but yet they are the only large group still playing that server lol

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:45

you must be confusing ASAE with KAOS or similar guilds....we are interested in Australia no more nor less then the rest of the world....

you cant win a server....ASAE is on all of them....nobody ever occed all ASAE bases...

so nobody ever won....RIGHT?....dont blame me for you not doing your job....

i never claimed to win a server.....i only claim you lost all.....when you die out of boredome or whaever miserable excuse you might come up with,

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 14 Mar, 2017 17:03

SEWI wrote:

you must be confusing ASAE with KAOS or similar guilds....we are interested in Australia no more nor less then the rest of the world....

you cant win a server....ASAE is on all of them....nobody ever occed all ASAE bases...

so nobody ever won....RIGHT?....dont blame me for you not doing your job....

i never claimed to win a server.....i only claim you lost all.....when you die out of boredome or whaever miserable excuse you might come up with,

You can claim anything you want, it doesn't mean anything without evidence. I don't think occing every single base is a reasonable objective for "winning" a server.

There should be another thing you should worry about though. If you believe the long term game over many years will yield a victory, what makes you think Cybertopia is going to keep the servers running for a bunch of free accounts?

Anyways, try to teach your guild how to play both sides of the game. If they only play one side because that's all they know how to do, then it's not really a choice or freedom to play any way they want. They just default into defense. If they can play offense and defense and then choose defense, then maybe I'll believe ASAE has "freedom". Right now you're just a couple hundred weenies that use AE as a message board.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Tue 14 Mar, 2017 22:56

You must confuse us again with others...

They die of boredom...we not...

We have our hands full kicking the beep out of farmers and then round up their inactive bases when they die...oops...sorry...the server died...

I keep mixing things up somehow....lol

I am producing fleet at 100% on most servers to keep up....

mayby i should get a 3th job?
...so i get more 'dead' travel time to entertain maself on AE....:)

WE dont teach people to be offensive or defensive...

We show people how to NOT be a local that gets bored to dead...NOT build a heap of gold for others to raid....NOT feed the enemy.....

But instead have a balanced long lasting profitable empires....THAT my friend is the objective of this strategical game...

Why you think you can research armour level 39?????....or build a capital level 18?

I do....why dont you????

Who fails here?

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 00:11

SEWI wrote:You must confuse us again with others...

They die of boredom...we not...

We have our hands full kicking the beep out of farmers and then round up their inactive bases when they die...oops...sorry...the server died...

I keep mixing things up somehow....lol

I am producing fleet at 100% on most servers to keep up....

mayby i should get a 3th job?
...so i get more 'dead' travel time to entertain maself on AE....:)

WE dont teach people to be offensive or defensive...

We show people how to NOT be a local that gets bored to dead...NOT build a heap of gold for others to raid....NOT feed the enemy.....

But instead have a balanced long lasting profitable empires....THAT my friend is the objective of this strategical game...

Why you think you can research armour level 39?????....or build a capital level 18?

I do....why dont you????

Who fails here?
Yea cause just attacking inactive bases after everyone has pretty much left is such a challenge lmao

funny thou
ya always talk about when all the zerg players have left server after server

so why is it with all the attacking that you do on "dead and inactive " servers
that you have yet to make it to #1 overall

If you guys are the only ones left for the most part
getting to #1 overall should be quite easy for you actually

But you cant do that and why is that?

cause you suck lmao

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 01:54

so you leave...and i suck....pure logic.....LOL

we ARE nr1 in tech and econ on a few btw....just not on level....

as we dont like to pay to much fleettax....:)

we alwayz enjoy spending a few k on prings of inactives to get fleettax down and econ up....:):)

its very lucrative to suck in this game....so it seems...LOL

reality check:

your econ: 0

my econ: ranked 70

rest my case.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 03:46

SEWI wrote:so you leave...and i suck....pure logic.....LOL

we ARE nr1 in tech and econ on a few btw....just not on level....

as we dont like to pay to much fleettax....:)

we alwayz enjoy spending a few k on prings of inactives to get fleettax down and econ up....:):)

its very lucrative to suck in this game....so it seems...LOL

reality check:

your econ: 0

my econ: ranked 70

rest my case.
i play 2 servers and im better on both of em then you are lol

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 16:09

So you survived 2...untill now...impresive...

By better you mean....you offer more food....

I am sure.....lol

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 18:38

SEWI wrote:So you survived 2...untill now...impresive...

By better you mean....you offer more food....

I am sure.....lol
Nope better as in out rank you on pretty much every single category
But that's not surprising

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 17 Mar, 2017 14:33

I like your nonsense conversations...

But dont expect me to be on much next couple of weeks....

We have a new server to fill....:):)

Can you outrank me on one more you think?

You should be able to handle 3.....most zergs do.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 17 Mar, 2017 17:46

SEWI wrote:I like your nonsense conversations...

But dont expect me to be on much next couple of weeks....

We have a new server to fill....:):)

Can you outrank me on one more you think?

You should be able to handle 3.....most zergs do.
Lol I could outrank you on all of em if I wanted too

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Sat 18 Mar, 2017 00:38

:biglaugh: I sure do hope so....else you would be a bigger simmer then me...

Return to “Elysium”