Elysium, a new Alpha server?

Petyr Baelish

Elysium, a new Alpha server?

Postby Petyr Baelish » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 23:54

Elysium server, full of life and op activity. first PM was derbed then they bounce back. then Jord was derbed and they also bounce back. Pork has long been on top and steady but of late Jord with good activity and tax rebates.

not "the" new Alpha, but a new Alpha? indeed yes, the Alpha of the v2 servers, now and truly.

Habitual

Re: Elysium, a new Alpha server?

Postby Habitual » Sat 02 Sep, 2017 16:21

You might be right. Recent changes in LS in some of the bigger guilds really may make this place fun for a long while.

I never played Alpha, but I've always heard good things about it. Are there organizational things that they do there you think would be a good fit in Elysium? This two week C.F. would be an ideal time to hammer out a "keep the server alive" plan between the big guilds.

Logans Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Logans Run » Sat 02 Sep, 2017 19:51

Petyr Baelish wrote:..but of late Jord with good activity and tax rebates.
So jord lost his ice cream van job and plays more ae now? He should get back out in the real working force. Work builds character.
Plus this great economy might get shut back down if the crazies oust Trump in 2020. ..make your skrilla now. $

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

"Go fluff yourself, Mr. Quitboy"
-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Thu 26 Oct, 2017 21:24

Petyr Baelish wrote:Elysium server, full of life and op activity. first PM was derbed then they bounce back. then Jord was derbed and they also bounce back. Pork has long been on top and steady but of late Jord with good activity and tax rebates.

not "the" new Alpha, but a new Alpha? indeed yes, the Alpha of the v2 servers, now and truly.
Plenty of new activity, PORK in a rush to try and end server though.

TheJordache
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Music
KAOS
2usic
JORD
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby TheJordache » Fri 17 Nov, 2017 03:03

Logans Run wrote:
Petyr Baelish wrote:..but of late Jord with good activity and tax rebates.
So jord lost his ice cream van job and plays more ae now? He should get back out in the real working force. Work builds character.
Plus this great economy might get shut back down if the crazies oust Trump in 2020. ..make your skrilla now. $
No, I still do my daily grind in the IC Van. You'd think I'd get sick of the same old music, but I'm still into it.

I'm pretty much just really awesome. And modest.

Return to “Elysium”