RESTARTING ALREADY?

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:27

Twerk Team wrote:I'm not sure I udnerstand your line of reasoning irish.

So it's OK for your guild to multi heavily because you... don't accept new players? But the guilds that accept new players so they hopefully don't get instantly farmed by the multiers are the ones ruining the game? The game is dead, bro. it's been dead for a long time. It's been dead since your cronies started killing it back in Helion.

Also, I know y'all are just trolling APSD, but you know you don't have to respond, right? Like, everyone knows you're multiing, you know it, we know it, they know it. So how are they in the wrong for calling you out on it?

I will only respond to you once, because trying to twist what I said is not cool.

Remember drako a place I started with one guy, well yeah, I took over teens the 80 guys that where there all newish players never been in a top guild and showed them how to play the right way, we smashed every ranks.
So what do people do? They zerged two clusters 400+ pool of players to come and kill 80 guys, most of whom had no idea what kinda butt hurt is out there from people I have slaughtered.

To answer your question some of them new guys have played E and F with me, look what we do the to the zerg in E, we will in F too, I always give new players the best advice, because I know how to play this game better then any of you.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DOGE GM Retired; OuTz Retired

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:34

Hey now brah. That's a bit cocky there. :lol:

E'erbody knows Snoz is dabest. Right Snoz? :) lol.

But yeh legit if irish actually plays honestly now.. hes definitely top 5 honest players then. Unless he gets banned, then theres no way to know except take his word on it.. based on his numbers in earlier servers as opposed to newer ones it doesnt look like he cheats.. especially in comparison to some of these guys lol.

Sooo I guess in a roundabout way I am counteracting the beginning of this post by seconding the fact that he knows more then the nubzes. Hahaha.

As to drako.. please.. please just burn my fckin eyes out for that server. That was like quantum on retard roids with shaken baby syndrome. What a god awful headache.

Co-Founder of DOGE! -Retired from Politics.

Doge Troll Overlord -Iridium
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:39

CyBeRopTics wrote:Hey now brah. That's a bit cocky there. :lol:

But yeh legit if irish actually plays honestly now.. hes definitely top 5 honest players then. Unless he gets banned, then theres no way to know except take his word on it.. based on his numbers in earlier servers as opposed to newer ones it doesnt look like he cheats.. especially in comparison to some of these guys lol.

Sooo I guess in a roundabout way I am counteracting the beginning of this post by seconding the fact that he knows more then the nubzes. Hahaha.

As to drako.. please.. please just burn my fckin eyes out for that server. That was like quantum on retard roids with shaken baby syndrome. What a god awful headache.

Thank god for Drako law.. I mean wait?

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:48

Irish, you have MLG lessons for AE?

Where mine at doe? bleh

Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~

Postby Snozberriez » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 23:09

CyBeRopTics wrote:Hey now brah. That's a bit cocky there. :lol:

Jeez, calling me to this *beep* of a thread... I have no problems with people multy-ing... Its how the game has always been. I will never multi because I take pride in being able to build a top 20/top 10 account without upgrading. What makes the game fun is to have that friendly competition, that race to base 6, playing against guys one server and with them the next. Drako law started out as an effort to make the game less about bigger numbers/zerging/late starts and make it more about individual skill and tactics. It eventually failed due to a large number of voices, and some cancerous ones.

I don't know what ur talking about cyber. Drako was fun as *beep*! we pew pew'd a lot and basically subdued the lowers all using tactics and diplo. School started for a couple of LS and DOGE power waned, but that core fun and camaraderie really set the bar for some new players, and helped other see that the game wasn't dead yet.

I encourage everybody to stop dispensing fear riddled hate/cheating accusations and make F2 a healthy environment for lulz and conquest. At the end of the day, this game is only good for friends, crashes, and diplomacy. See you in space ;)

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 23:19

Snoz, yeh drako started gooood. After you and me left it went to shizzles. And then the headache came when I came back. Haha I shoulda let it rot and called it quits. Thats why D2 was a shiz fest. Awesome start though i second that.

As to "always been like this", that is not true. Being one of the oldest players in this game, I can say that wasnt always the case. I believe someone said around Helion was when it started and i'd say they werent far off the mark there on the multys.

But I will agree that that is how it is played nowdays. I pride myself on having a crap start and still being top 50 despite the cheats. I've been called a multy before because of a good start and it makes me smile because i take that as a compliment.

It all comes down to people will either change because they want to or they wont change. I tried to create something with drako law but it became a joke lol. Sooo I will sit back and watch and play the game. See where it goes..

If the admins want to ban people, then they will, and people like you and me will not suffer. If they don't, meh, learn to live with it. Life ain't fair either, get over it I guess and outplay them lol.

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 23:27

I take pride in being able to wank in under 10 seconds and my ability to snort doritos.

This is why I'm so gud

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 16 Dec, 2015 01:13

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I take pride in being able to wank in under 10 seconds and my ability to snort doritos.

This is why I'm so gud

Someone call Guinness
We found something that Sean is good at.

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 16 Dec, 2015 01:35

Pinochle wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I take pride in being able to wank in under 10 seconds and my ability to snort doritos.

This is why I'm so gud

Someone call Guinness
We found something that Sean is good at.

1. Guinness implies I'm the best at said task.
2. You didn't find *beep*. That was all me bish.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 16 Dec, 2015 01:36

This thread is reaching critical cancer levels, I feel extremely sorry for Themis having to read through all of this incoherent mess.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 16 Dec, 2015 01:37

He's probably busy reading his 2,000 books which he had to have 7 bookshelves installed to hold. Maybe 1 book a day for wamboghini.

Knowledge.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 16 Dec, 2015 01:40

Stop Sean.

Nobody likes that guy.

Nobody likes that video.

Nobody likes the meme that came out of it.

Nobody but you.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 16 Dec, 2015 01:44

FrostyGoblin wrote:Stop Sean.

Nobody likes that guy.

Nobody likes that video.

Nobody likes the meme that came out of it.

Nobody but you.

lol. I'm just making fun of it. But you seem like someone who would like him since you could relate to his situation.

Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~

Postby Snozberriez » Wed 16 Dec, 2015 02:05

FrostyGoblin wrote:This thread is reaching critical cancer levels, I feel extremely sorry for Themis having to read through all of this incoherent mess.

Now that you've arrived, it has.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Wed 16 Dec, 2015 02:22

Alrighty, the king of the trolls has arrived. Surely we will get to 15 pages now.

Southy, please rein in your pet frosty. We wouldnt want him letting his cancer get out of hand.

Return to “Frontier”