RESTARTING ALREADY?

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 76
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:19

Omg tears har har har

User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 26
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:23

So you didnt edit anything else from it then?

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 24 Oct, 2014 23:33
Reputation: 12
Guild: DOGE GM Retired; OuTz Retired

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:30

This thread is awesome lol.

Here's my two cents. Anyone that multys fckin sucks. Its an online spreadsheet game thats dying and has been around for 10 years.

So I ask you this, you legit have that much time to waste on this game that you can afford to run so many multys? Just loll. You don't need multys to be good. As Irish said, learn to play the game good grief.

Sure maybe he has multyd before but who the hell cares? He makes a valid point in that people need to seriously just play the game lol.

Hell, I had a shizzy start, unupgraded, no multys and am still doing alright.. Snoz has no multys, no hits, nada and hes like top 20.

Sooo please stop being toddlers..

On another note, lmfao kes. Lmfao. You dirty, hypocritical, lousy playing son of a you know what. Hahaha sad little man. Sad little man. Thats all I have to say to you.

Ban me plzzzz. :) Mah forum rant be overrrr.

-Cyber

Co-Founder of DOGE! -Retired from Politics.

Doge Troll Overlord -Iridium
Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu 07 Jul, 2011 13:07
Reputation: 16

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Osteogon » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:34

Keen wrote:More crying about opposition cheating*


And again, you are yelling out to your opposition demanding they prove they are not cheating. You've already been provided proof that your group IS cheating. So who cares? I don't see NWTR/CC on here complaining about what dirty cheaters you guys are, demanding for credit logs and what not. They aren't filling the halls with accusations and name calling about what terrible atrocities you're committing. Just go enjoy yourself and play a game for fun.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Pinochle » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:36

Keen wrote:Yes, removed Recruit Bonus +2 - not everyone recruits, didnt want to confuse people and its only 2 credits.


so we should trust your other numbers? what else did you edit?

User avatar
Keen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2015 14:27
Reputation: 0

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Keen » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:42

IrishEyes wrote:So you didnt edit anything else from it then?

No, I didnt. Its exactly as I had it @17 ST. Even after more than 3 hours since FIGJAM had his OS built and base created (around 14ST), i didnt even start producing my OS, while FIGJAM has another OS already on its way to 3rd base with 130 more tech than me. On top of that, he had ~20 eco when i had already above 30 (somewhere during the night of ST). Seems legit. I want to learn his build order! Ah wait, he had less of everything than me until 6hours ago when he caught me magically.

And again, you are yelling out to your opposition demanding they prove they are not cheating. You've already been provided proof that your group IS cheating. So who cares? I don't see NWTR/CC on here complaining about what dirty cheaters you guys are, demanding for credit logs and what not. They aren't filling the halls with accusations and name calling about what terrible atrocities you're committing. Just go enjoy yourself and play a game for fun.

You have to be stupid or ignorant to think that Omicron or FIGJAM aren't cheating. It doesn't need any more proof than their account progress alone.

I asked you to show me one TFF account with an OS @ past 17 ST, i have yet to see you show me it how any of TFF is gaining any edge on normal accs. Multing =/= getting an edge. You have to actually abuse it to get an edge.

so we should trust your other numbers? what else did you edit?
There is nothing to trust, every experienced player knows you cant achieve much more than what i pasted by legit gameplay. Also, by checking my tech/fleet/eco + base you well know its true. You're just trolling me, because you know im right.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 26
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:47

screenshot needed

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Pinochle » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:48

APSD wrote:I haven't pointed a finger at you Irish I'm saying people are cheating, and when someone's doing better I'll hold my hands up and admit it but when every region has 3-4 players all with 2-4 econ and all with a 200 distance tr that activates the within a few minutes of said players landing on them and conveniently with out a fr it's blatant cheating, I could understand someone getting lucky with one or two a galaxy but 3-4 in every region???


Your guild is really good at math.. not..


By your own admission "3-4 players with 2-4 econ and all with a 200 distance"

So if a trade route of 200 costs 100 to start and the player has 2 to 4 econ it would take 50 hours to create said trade route or 25 hours if at 4 credits an hour..

Wouldn't that be counter intuitive? if you were going to go through all that effort wouldn't you at least make the base 10 credits an hour? or 20? etc? We barely went through a 24 hour cycle before you guys all restarted.. I'm calling BS on your claims..

I did like the skype chat showing you guys admitting to using multies. I am in the CC chat, and no such talk of multies..

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 24 Oct, 2014 23:33
Reputation: 12
Guild: DOGE GM Retired; OuTz Retired

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:57

Pinochle bro. Lol. You start with 100 creds. Build a spo for 5 creds and in 3 hrs you can start a 200 distance tr bud.

Sorry to kill your troll there my friend. ;)

Co-Founder of DOGE! -Retired from Politics.

Doge Troll Overlord -Iridium
Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu 07 Jul, 2011 13:07
Reputation: 16

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Osteogon » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:03

Keen wrote:
And again, you are yelling out to your opposition demanding they prove they are not cheating. You've already been provided proof that your group IS cheating. So who cares? I don't see NWTR/CC on here complaining about what dirty cheaters you guys are, demanding for credit logs and what not. They aren't filling the halls with accusations and name calling about what terrible atrocities you're committing. Just go enjoy yourself and play a game for fun.

You have to be stupid or ignorant to think that Omicron or FIGJAM aren't cheating. It doesn't need any more proof than their account progress alone.


What I think is irrelevant, just how what you think is irrelevant. I've seen evidence that TFF are using multis. You want to see evidence that NWTR/CC are NOT using multis because you don't have any evidence they are. The end result is that after all your effort if you can finally come up with the evidence you're so desperate for, the only thing it will show is that they also cheating and better than you at it. Hard to gather much sympathy on the "they're better than me at cheating" complaint.
Last edited by Osteogon on Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:04, edited 1 time in total.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Pinochle » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:03

Keen wrote:
Themis wrote:If you have proof of cheating, please open a ticket in game. Bringing "proof" to the forums will not help one iota as the game admins don't hang out here.
Accusations, veiled or otherwise, on the forum will lead to warnings and so forth, so don't.

Public accusations, In-game rules & exploits
9.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, please do not make a public post about it, contact our game support instead using our Support Center.

I may be mistaken, but there is no rule disallowing public accusations. It is only suggested to contact support instead of making a public post (which is wise), but those of us talking about it here, already contacted support - at least I did.

You say 'if you have proof'. I see no such rules. Other than that, blatant cheating is a proof in itself. If its impossible for a normal player to get an outpost ship in 15 hours since a galaxy opening, then its obvious that a person who does that is cheating. Luck is one thing, having hundreds or more income from the same sources (trade plunders of an obviously intentionally mis-played account), in the same way and knowing exact locations, is another. Proof is on server side, in the logs.

Other than that, no one accused anyone specific (yet). It has been stated however that some people have been cheating (or rather - must have been cheating). Since cheating can be checked server side and bans aren't occurring quickly enough (or not at all for some), we are of course talking about it on the forums. Why wouldn't we? It's not the first time and cheating is THE most non-fun aspect of this, otherwise, great game.

We talk about it, because we want other players to know that they're destroying the game, while not being better, not outplaying, but by blatant cheating. I will never have respect for any account that plays this way. Omnicron is the obvious leader in cheating atm, although there are some others like for example FIGJAM, a bit less blatant, but still easily recognizable by experienced players. If you want, ban me on the forums for saying so. I wouldn't want to be in a place where what I say is censored. It would be wiser though, to prove me wrong. Let them show combat reports on the forums, let them show income summary, how much they earned from trade plunders(!) and let us judge accordingly. It is VERY simple to check. We have no power to ban, but we have the power to have no respect for such people and that is what we are doing.


you should re-read the sentence. No need to be a NYC lawyer about it...
It's kind of straight to the point, not sure why you wrote 3 paragraphs arguing why you didn't break the rule..

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Pinochle » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:04

CyBeRopTics wrote:Pinochle bro. Lol. You start with 100 creds. Build a spo for 5 creds and in 3 hrs you can start a 200 distance tr bud.

Sorry to kill your troll there my friend. ;)


Ah, sounds like you have more experience than me in the area. Does this admission prove that I don't plunder trade routes?

Thall
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:38
Reputation: 1

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Thall » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:07

Pinochle wrote:Your guild is really good at math.. not..

By your own admission "3-4 players with 2-4 econ and all with a 200 distance"

So if a trade route of 200 costs 100 to start and the player has 2 to 4 econ it would take 50 hours to create said trade route or 25 hours if at 4 credits an hour..

And your math is perfect LMFAO.. SP1 costs 5 creds and MF costs 1 creds = 6 creds in total.
Starting Credits=100
Constructions= 6
100-6 makes 94. With 3 econ you ONLY need 2h to get 100 creds to set the TR.

*Please note that i'm only quoting your math. Therefore no need to discuss whether your logic is legit or not.

Thall
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:38
Reputation: 1

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Thall » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:09

Pinochle wrote:
CyBeRopTics wrote:Pinochle bro. Lol. You start with 100 creds. Build a spo for 5 creds and in 3 hrs you can start a 200 distance tr bud.

Sorry to kill your troll there my friend. ;)


Ah, sounds like you have more experience than me in the area. Does this admission prove that I don't plunder trade routes?

Well if you can't make a class 3 math, we can't expect you do anything better than *spying*.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Pinochle » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:10

Thall wrote:
Pinochle wrote:Your guild is really good at math.. not..

By your own admission "3-4 players with 2-4 econ and all with a 200 distance"

So if a trade route of 200 costs 100 to start and the player has 2 to 4 econ it would take 50 hours to create said trade route or 25 hours if at 4 credits an hour..

And your math is perfect LMFAO.. SP1 costs 5 creds and MF costs 1 creds = 6 creds in total.
Starting Credits=100
Constructions= 6
100-6 makes 94. With 3 econ you ONLY need 2h to get 100 creds to set the TR.

*Please note that i'm only quoting your math. Therefore no need to discuss whether your logic is legit or not.


Thall. I've missed you so much.


Return to “Frontier”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests