RESTARTING ALREADY?

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DOGE GM Retired; OuTz Retired

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:23

Damnnn girl. Thats good stuff. Lolll. Come on folks.. lets get 15 pages off this crap shoot. Hahahha.

Co-Founder of DOGE! -Retired from Politics.

Doge Troll Overlord -Iridium
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:26

Can we have a Frontier pact pls?

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:29

Awww hell yeah. Like teh Drakoooooo pact!

Alright folks. No shooting people. We go full Alpha this time.

No trade pillys. Even on your multys. No guilds either. Everyone join ASAE or one of their syndicate guilds.

Sewijuga will lead us all to server-wide peace.

Keen

Postby Keen » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:30

FIGJAM has just created a 4th base, not even 24 hours from galaxy start. Legit gameplay.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:35

Wtf lol thats some epic multying. Got to give him that. Or as some people call it "boss level luck"

Meh I just ignore it and play until AE croaks.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:46

Keen wrote:Multi accounts are not allowed, so that people don't abuse them. If people were to play them in a legit way, similar to how friends play together, it would be acceptable. It cannot be allowed though, because of those who abuse it - like FIGJAM and Omicron are now. They are THE cheaters.

Right. Thats why i would ban everyone using multies to earn additional credits be it for 1 tr plunder or thousands of them. If you could recognize other multi-accounts, I would ban them as well, but you cannot (thats why people do it). However those using multies to plunder TRs are easily detectable even by non-AE staff. It is obvious for everyone that FIGJAM and Omicron are cheating in this way, no use denying that and changing the topic.

Ban all multing getting un-fair edge in my guild, go ahead, report them. I have NO problem with that, at all. Dont be a hypocrite though, defending those who murder, because others have weapons as well. It makes little sense.

That says one account per server. It doesn't matter that you're using it for special things that you think should exempt you from the rule. Your guild is full of people that use multis, stop accusing and complaining about other people doing the same thing.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DICE
TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
XP

Postby lodbrok » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 21:41

Irish I've been watching your account closely. I already made a report on your guild. If you know any TFF member that is cheating report em. I've asked the admins to simply look at your credits log (if that is possible) or analyze how it is possible for a player to grow that fast without the reasons and methods I have furnished them with. Even with disbanding your home base, I expect you to get caught. We only need to wait and see.

I will stop short at reporting your fellows in EASY+CC and what the other guild is. I had no idea multing was this bad.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
XP

Postby lodbrok » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 21:56

Osteogon wrote:
Keen wrote:Multi accounts are not allowed, so that people don't abuse them. If people were to play them in a legit way, similar to how friends play together, it would be acceptable. It cannot be allowed though, because of those who abuse it - like FIGJAM and Omicron are now. They are THE cheaters.

Right. Thats why i would ban everyone using multies to earn additional credits be it for 1 tr plunder or thousands of them. If you could recognize other multi-accounts, I would ban them as well, but you cannot (thats why people do it). However those using multies to plunder TRs are easily detectable even by non-AE staff. It is obvious for everyone that FIGJAM and Omicron are cheating in this way, no use denying that and changing the topic.

Ban all multing getting un-fair edge in my guild, go ahead, report them. I have NO problem with that, at all. Dont be a hypocrite though, defending those who murder, because others have weapons as well. It makes little sense.

That says one account per server. It doesn't matter that you're using it for special things that you think should exempt you from the rule. Your guild is full of people that use multis, stop accusing and complaining about other people doing the same thing.

Dude, get everyone cheating banned! The rate at which it is done this server is off the hook. We all know what we are saying. I got weak when it was explained to me how easy these guys do it and then seeing it for myself defeated the purpose of playing actively. If you want to be seen as a good player then play as one otherwise you're just a joke.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:01

lodbrok wrote:Irish I've been watching your account closely. I already made a report on your guild. If you know any TFF member that is cheating report em. I've asked the admins to simply look at your credits log (if that is possible) or analyze how it is possible for a player to grow that fast without the reasons and methods I have furnished them with. Even with disbanding your home base, I expect you to get caught. We only need to wait and see.

I will stop short at reporting your fellows in EASY+CC and what the other guild is. I had no idea multing was this bad.

Eh, I dont even know what account is mine what hope have you?

Keen

Postby Keen » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:02

Stop trolling Osteogon. I never said any use should be exempt from the rule. I am also not speaking for my guild, but for myself. If my guild had such people like Omicron or FIGJAM I would be the first to report, kick them or quit the guild myself. I've also stated multiple times that i'd gladly ban every user of multies gaining any advantage, because they are the only ones that we can detect. Ban those who are blatant about it and stop defending them by saying others have multies as well. Go report them then or find some proof. FIGJAM and Omicron have brought enough proof by themselves. Nice try Omicron with disbanding your base(that you had over 5hours ago already) and stopping using that excess of credits you got.

I've started my talks here not to make them banned, because of this topic, no - AE staff doesn't read this anyway. I've started them so that people are aware of how stupidly unfair it is and to disrespect them, because they deserve no respect for having to gain an advantage in such a low way instead of showing some actual skill. This topic may lead to more people reporting them, though, which wouldnt be a bad thing, would it? If they're innocent, they won't get banned. Ah wait, it is impossible for them to be innocent... first Omicron gets 4 bases (almost 5) in F18 after so little time, now FIGJAM gets 4 bases in less than 24hours. Either they will get banned or people will quit disgusted by how bad the cheating went on this server, just wait a bit and see.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:07

Keen why are you hiding your real name, are you that awful that if you reveal it that we would just laugh ourselves to death.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:10

Keen mate. It aint just this server. Its like the last.. uhh.. 10 loll.

Omicron has 4 bases on 80 econ? Lolll wtf.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
XP

Postby lodbrok » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:11

IrishEyes wrote:
lodbrok wrote:Irish I've been watching your account closely. I already made a report on your guild. If you know any TFF member that is cheating report em. I've asked the admins to simply look at your credits log (if that is possible) or analyze how it is possible for a player to grow that fast without the reasons and methods I have furnished them with. Even with disbanding your home base, I expect you to get caught. We only need to wait and see.

Eh, I dont even know what account is mine what hope have you?

Well this is my first time reporting to the admins. I believe there are good reasons to. Would you be bold enough to tell us which is your account here on this thread?

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:15

Wait what you want me to reveal my identity in game why would I do that, I will reveal it after I rape TFF.

This stuff gets even funnier, can you reveal to us witch 2 accounts are his.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 22:20

I'm not sure I udnerstand your line of reasoning irish.

So it's OK for your guild to multi heavily because you... don't accept new players? But the guilds that accept new players so they hopefully don't get instantly farmed by the multiers are the ones ruining the game? The game is dead, bro. it's been dead for a long time. It's been dead since your cronies started killing it back in Helion.

Also, I know y'all are just trolling APSD, but you know you don't have to respond, right? Like, everyone knows you're multiing, you know it, we know it, they know it. So how are they in the wrong for calling you out on it? I know you have some weird self-esteem issue that you take offense at things that you even know to be true, but just leave it alone. You honestly look dumb as *beep* trying to deny that you're cheating hardcore.

also, to everyone else. Why do you even bother complaining on the forums about it. I'm pretty sure half the reason they multi is so that you come on the forums and whine about it and they can act like xbox live kids and say how much better they are than you, despite knowing they had to cheat heavily to accomplish it.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.

Return to “Frontier”