RESTARTING ALREADY?

User avatar
Keen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2015 14:27
Reputation: 0

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Keen » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 15:13

Themis wrote:If you have proof of cheating, please open a ticket in game. Bringing "proof" to the forums will not help one iota as the game admins don't hang out here.
Accusations, veiled or otherwise, on the forum will lead to warnings and so forth, so don't.

Public accusations, In-game rules & exploits
9.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, please do not make a public post about it, contact our game support instead using our Support Center.

I may be mistaken, but there is no rule disallowing public accusations. It is only suggested to contact support instead of making a public post (which is wise), but those of us talking about it here, already contacted support - at least I did.

You say 'if you have proof'. I see no such rules. Other than that, blatant cheating is a proof in itself. If its impossible for a normal player to get an outpost ship in 15 hours since a galaxy opening, then its obvious that a person who does that is cheating. Luck is one thing, having hundreds or more income from the same sources (trade plunders of an obviously intentionally mis-played account), in the same way and knowing exact locations, is another. Proof is on server side, in the logs.

Other than that, no one accused anyone specific (yet). It has been stated however that some people have been cheating (or rather - must have been cheating). Since cheating can be checked server side and bans aren't occurring quickly enough (or not at all for some), we are of course talking about it on the forums. Why wouldn't we? It's not the first time and cheating is THE most non-fun aspect of this, otherwise, great game.

We talk about it, because we want other players to know that they're destroying the game, while not being better, not outplaying, but by blatant cheating. I will never have respect for any account that plays this way. Omnicron is the obvious leader in cheating atm, although there are some others like for example FIGJAM, a bit less blatant, but still easily recognizable by experienced players. If you want, ban me on the forums for saying so. I wouldn't want to be in a place where what I say is censored. It would be wiser though, to prove me wrong. Let them show combat reports on the forums, let them show income summary, how much they earned from trade plunders(!) and let us judge accordingly. It is VERY simple to check. We have no power to ban, but we have the power to have no respect for such people and that is what we are doing.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2771
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 15:22

Twerk Team wrote:Frosty... good at AE? cmon man...

King of the empty castle, what can I say.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Gilgamesh
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu 03 Feb, 2011 16:09
Reputation: 0
Guild: !V!
Galaxy: Juno

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Gilgamesh » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 15:31

Zmaj wrote:I like how mass ban is associated with PM/NWO/... , but no such thing happened. Mass reports did, however.


Themis I got your back brah

Multiple accounts and impersonation
10.1 – Forum users are only permitted one forum account. Additional accounts shall be banned without notice and the primary account warned or banned as well. If, for whatever reason you need your account name changed use this thread. If you wish to have your forum account deleted contact support by clicking 'support' on the top bar ingame then selecting 'forum'.
10.2 – Creation of a new account for the purpose of by-passing a suspension / ban is prohibited. The second account shall be banned and the primary accounts suspension extended. Further offences could lead to ingame action
10.3 - Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer, administrator, is strictly prohibited. You are expressly forbidden from impersonating anyone else, including those named above or their forum avatars and tags, on the forum or in the game, even in jest.

If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near.
Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu 07 Jul, 2011 13:07
Reputation: 20

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Osteogon » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 16:38

Keen wrote:*Long rant crying about other people multing*


I found your proof. Enjoy.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

So basically, you're trying to find evidence that they're cheating so that you can verify that it isn't just you. As I said before, stop complaining that the other guy is better at cheating than you.

User avatar
Rockstar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon 11 Jan, 2010 02:22
Reputation: 0
Galaxy: Nova

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Rockstar » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 16:53

Got em....

Bringing Misery since 2010
User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 26
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 16:59

Keen wrote:*more tears*


What you fail to understand is that people like you and these guys crying about muties, forget that you are actually destroying the game.

1) You have random new players that join you and some guys who have just played a few servers. So you are an in-game rep.

2) You guys are hardcore multing and trying to get everyone playing with you to do the same. Then you tell them to call out the opposition.

So ref 1).. You are in fact demoralizing the players in your guild that are actually good players, because people like you are so bad at building accounts in this game that there is no other reason but for you to call people cheaters.

ref 2) Now you are trying to force everyone to cheat, after crying about been beat by cheats every server, no wonder players that follow in your kinda guilds give up.

All you do is make people feel like there is no hope for your guild, even worse you guys try to make them multi, you cant even make your own account any way decent how can you teach them such things, thats why they have no hope.. They do all this and still lose, so yeah is not about cheaters and multies, it is really about how useless you guys actually are at AE.

User avatar
Zmaj
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2015 14:30
Reputation: 0

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Zmaj » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 17:06

Gilgamesh wrote:
Zmaj wrote:I like how mass ban is associated with PM/NWO/... , but no such thing happened. Mass reports did, however.


Themis I got your back brah

Multiple accounts and impersonation
10.1 – Forum users are only permitted one forum account. Additional accounts shall be banned without notice and the primary account warned or banned as well. If, for whatever reason you need your account name changed use this thread. If you wish to have your forum account deleted contact support by clicking 'support' on the top bar ingame then selecting 'forum'.
10.2 – Creation of a new account for the purpose of by-passing a suspension / ban is prohibited. The second account shall be banned and the primary accounts suspension extended. Further offences could lead to ingame action
10.3 - Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer, administrator, is strictly prohibited. You are expressly forbidden from impersonating anyone else, including those named above or their forum avatars and tags, on the forum or in the game, even in jest.


No clue why you quoted me, but It's fine, I take any credit for recognition !

User avatar
Gilgamesh
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu 03 Feb, 2011 16:09
Reputation: 0
Guild: !V!
Galaxy: Juno

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Gilgamesh » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 17:12

@ Osteogon

So what you are saying with your proof of carefully selected screenshots is that the entirety of TFF is those few selected individuals? The use of an account to push the stream.. Oh dawg that poor account that was created and deleted. Where on earth would we be without the investigative awesomeness of you Osteogon. You sir, gold star and win the interwebz for the day. Thank you for your diligent and hard work.

Someone upgrade him

If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near.
User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 26
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 17:19

Isn't that what you say about us?

Anyway congrats on the awesome comeback tears, my computer screen is leaking there is so much.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu 07 Jul, 2011 13:07
Reputation: 20

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Osteogon » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 17:22

Gilgamesh wrote:@ Osteogon

So what you are saying with your proof of carefully selected screenshots is that the entirety of TFF is those few selected individuals? The use of an account to push the stream.. Oh dawg that poor account that was created and deleted. Where on earth would we be without the investigative awesomeness of you Osteogon. You sir, gold star and win the interwebz for the day. Thank you for your diligent and hard work.

Someone upgrade him


Carefully selected screenshots of the things relevant to the conversation? I guess I figured posting the entire chat from the past 4 days would be excessive. Sorry for getting to the point and trimming out the fluff.

I think what I said , however, was there is clear evidence of what is going on in your guild. It's been provided out in the open, as Keen has suggested all evidence be, so we can judge accordingly as players and a community. There's multiple quotes, even from your GM, that say your opposition is multing better than you are. That would require you to be doing it, too, in order for someone to be doing it better than you. As for what you use multis for, you are again just saying "our cheating isn't as bad as theirs!"

Image

The rules say only one account per server, no exceptions. There's some pretty compelling evidence that rule hasn't been followed in your guild.

User avatar
MarvinTheMartian
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed 05 Mar, 2008 15:46
Reputation: 2
Guild: ╰▲╯

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby MarvinTheMartian » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 17:39

'munches popcorn'

nom nom nom nom nom

Image

Image
User avatar
Gilgamesh
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu 03 Feb, 2011 16:09
Reputation: 0
Guild: !V!
Galaxy: Juno

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Gilgamesh » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 17:51

IrishEyes wrote:Isn't that what you say about us?

Anyway congrats on the awesome comeback tears, my computer screen is leaking there is so much.


Actually Irish, I never claimed you to be. I have never accused anyone in particular [That is against listed forum rules]. We all know there are people that do multi, you are one of the few to admit to such (Bravo). And I can say with 100% certainty that not every single player uses a multi. With that being said I can also say with 100% certainty that Players 2,108 [individuals] no longer play AE.

If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near.
User avatar
Keen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2015 14:27
Reputation: 0

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Keen » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 17:54

So basically, you're trying to find evidence that they're cheating so that you can verify that it isn't just you. As I said before, stop complaining that the other guy is better at cheating than you.
I've never cheated in this game in any way nor I had any multies. Also, my 'rant' was about blatant cheating that gives you a hugely overpowered start. If it was up to me, I'd ban EVERYONE who earned credits on main account from using multies, even if it was my own guildies. Let me show you an example of a normal quick progressing account:

Code: Select all

Summary of the last 24h
Type
   
Credits
Empire Income   +744
Sale of Goods   +105
Start Credits   +100
Upgrade bonus credits   +100
Cancel research   +70
Tutorial Reward   +30
Start new trade routes   -8
Activate trade routes   -22
Productions   -105
Research   -375
Constructions   -597
Income   +1151
Expense   1107

You cannot have more than that in 15 hours unless you pillage 200distance trade routes. Show me ONE person in TFF who had an outpost ship built 3 hours ago. Or two of them. Or three. I dont even think we have ONE. Its not these players who have outpost ships for a few hours and new bases being good, its about them being cheaters - and big ones.

The rules say only one account per server, no exceptions. There's some pretty compelling evidence that rule hasn't been followed in your guild.

If you cant see a difference between having a weapon that can kill and committing a murder then I cant help you.

I'd be happy to fight any of the blatant cheaters in a fair fight 1 account vs 1 account. Any time, any place. Or any other fair conditions.

I'd be glad if AE Support banned every account that had an unfair edge cause of using multies. On every server, on every guild. It is impossible to check though, cause many situations are not obvious. Situation with a few players on this server is so obvious, that its impossible to progress so quickly in a normal way = making it a very unfair edge. Having 4 bases up when the best player can't even have his 3rd yet is insane.

Also, Irish Eyes, I have never accused you. I only stated that Omicron and FIGJAM are blatant cheaters.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 26
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:10

your math is off tho, your post
Income +1151
Expense 1107

add it up
Income +1149
Expense 1107

User avatar
Keen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2015 14:27
Reputation: 0

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby Keen » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 18:16

Yes, removed Recruit Bonus +2 - not everyone recruits, didnt want to confuse people and its only 2 credits.


Return to “Frontier”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest