RESTARTING ALREADY?

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: RESTARTING ALREADY?

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:11

See Pinochle has no xp at cheating, but people like Thall know right away what it actually takes.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:14

Pinochle wrote: you should re-read the sentence. No need to be a NYC lawyer about it...
It's kind of straight to the point, not sure why you wrote 3 paragraphs arguing why you didn't break the rule..
Everything is shades of gray for Keen. It isn't a command saying absolutely do not, it was a request pleading you not to. Just how it's ok to use multis for everything TFF are using them for, but I think those rascals in CC are using them for something, too. Better grab our pitchforks.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:14

IrishEyes wrote:See Pinochle has no xp at cheating, but people like Thall know right away what it actually takes.
Pinochle needs to sign up for TFF's multing 101 class, obviously.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:18

Oh come now pinochle. Lol, you know I am too nub to bother with cheating. Idk why I am even here. Stinkin Snoz lol. He drugged me and made me play this server.

Hiya Thall how are you?

Lol Irish, now you are just randomly accusing people of being "experienced in trade pillaging" ? Oh this is the best thread since the last Alpha crash.

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:33

Not accusing any random, just accusing the culprit, tell us your sins so we can free you from your burden..

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:39

Osteogon wrote:
Keen wrote:*Long rant crying about other people multing*
I found your proof. Enjoy.

So basically, you're trying to find evidence that they're cheating so that you can verify that it isn't just you. As I said before, stop complaining that the other guy is better at cheating than you.
Stop complaining and just report them ingame. May the administration will do something maybe they won't

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:44

Wellll what he pointed out issss basic math lol.

He caught Pinochle in a trolll ^_^

But ehh, to those complaining about the cheating.. the devs arent going to do anything. They don't bother lol. So long as the cheats keep their shizzles upgraded nothing will happen because ae makes money.. soooo play better and farm the cheats.

I mean lol, A guy went ballistic and reported people on Alpha for gf. Posted the links. Posted the IDs. Posted the screenshots. Reported all of it. Did every single thing to screw the people he was ehh trying to get banned or fined and nothing happened lol. Absolutely nothing.

Sooo thats AE today folks. Its not possible to outplay the multys early game, but the later into the game it gets I think it evens out a bit.. kinda.. maybe lol. Most of the multys quit a month in rofl.

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:49

Well everyone guild uses DSIS. There would be no player base if they banned people for that. Otherwise they only seem to care when they are flooded with accusations.

Keen

Postby Keen » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:56

Its funny how you wanna change the subject in all possible ways. Or trolling.

Multi accounts are not allowed, so that people don't abuse them. If people were to play them in a legit way, similar to how friends play together, it would be acceptable. It cannot be allowed though, because of those who abuse it - like FIGJAM and Omicron are now. They are THE cheaters.
Everything is shades of gray for Keen.
Right. Thats why i would ban everyone using multies to earn additional credits be it for 1 tr plunder or thousands of them. If you could recognize other multi-accounts, I would ban them as well, but you cannot (thats why people do it). However those using multies to plunder TRs are easily detectable even by non-AE staff. It is obvious for everyone that FIGJAM and Omicron are cheating in this way, no use denying that and changing the topic.

Ban all multing getting un-fair edge in my guild, go ahead, report them. I have NO problem with that, at all. Dont be a hypocrite though, defending those who murder, because others have weapons as well. It makes little sense.

@Cyber, banning blatant cheaters would help alleviate some of the problems this game is having. Its only a few players, but hundreds of players would be happy. Also many players are dismayed by such obvious cheating and quit, cause no chance of being competitive by playing fair is the worst thing in a game.

Having a DSIS gives no unfair edge, since everyone uses it. It helps in places in which AE lacks - macro management, statistics etc. It generally makes the game more interesting and fun, while someone without it still can develop at the same speed and fight on par.

Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:57

Pinochle wrote:
Thall wrote:
Pinochle wrote: Your guild is really good at math.. not..

By your own admission "3-4 players with 2-4 econ and all with a 200 distance"

So if a trade route of 200 costs 100 to start and the player has 2 to 4 econ it would take 50 hours to create said trade route or 25 hours if at 4 credits an hour..
And your math is perfect LMFAO.. SP1 costs 5 creds and MF costs 1 creds = 6 creds in total.
Starting Credits=100
Constructions= 6
100-6 makes 94. With 3 econ you ONLY need 2h to get 100 creds to set the TR.

*Please note that i'm only quoting your math. Therefore no need to discuss whether your logic is legit or not.
Thall. I've missed you so much.
Sorry I didn't missed you at all.

Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 19:59

IrishEyes wrote:See Pinochle has no xp at cheating, but people like Thall know right away what it actually takes.
it only proves that i can do some elementary math.

Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:02

CyBeRopTics wrote: Hiya Thall how are you?
Ah the man I miss! Thanks, so you are again "NOT" playing another server start. 8-)

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:13

CyBeRopTics wrote:Wellll what he pointed out issss basic math lol.

He caught Pinochle in a trolll ^_^

But ehh, to those complaining about the cheating.. the devs arent going to do anything. They don't bother lol. So long as the cheats keep their shizzles upgraded nothing will happen because ae makes money.. soooo play better and farm the cheats.

I mean lol, A guy went ballistic and reported people on Alpha for gf. Posted the links. Posted the IDs. Posted the screenshots. Reported all of it. Did every single thing to screw the people he was ehh trying to get banned or fined and nothing happened lol. Absolutely nothing.

Sooo thats AE today folks. Its not possible to outplay the multys early game, but the later into the game it gets I think it evens out a bit.. kinda.. maybe lol. Most of the multys quit a month in rofl.
Little of column A & B. Obviously my previous comment about waiting 24 hours isn't correct... I've never created an account to pirate the trade or thought much of it. The CC camp is not complaining about players cheating. Instead we are making fun of the accusers in the thread. Proof has been provided that actually our accusers cheat. Still waiting for actual proof from TFF camp to show that CC camp is cheating.

TLDR:

Thall still misses me.
Cyber does to.
CC doesn't cheat
TFF players admission of multie use in skype chat
CC doesn't care
Pinochle has learned the art of pirating a trade from a multi account early server from Cyber and Thall.
Still waiting for TFF to provide evidence, rather than salt.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:15

Keen mate. I agree if they banned all multys it might help the game.. but man.. it aint gonna happen lol. People been griping on it for 5+ years.. its simply not gonna happen sadly.

As to DSIS, mate I played long before DSIS and people managed just fine then lol. Hell I still rarely use it.

Lol Thall, whatchu talkin bout man. I am not here. I am a figment of your imagination. Haha.

Pinochle, yes I miss you. I love youuu. Like Southy with more Salt. Lollll.

Pshh yes accuse me of cheating. I find it entertaining. I'm only here to incite rage in people and find forum lulz.

-Thanos
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 15 Dec, 2015 20:21

CyBeRopTics wrote:Keen mate. I agree if they banned all multys it might help the game.. but man.. it aint gonna happen lol. People been griping on it for 5+ years.. its simply not gonna happen sadly.

As to DSIS, mate I played long before DSIS and people managed just fine then lol. Hell I still rarely use it.

Lol Thall, whatchu talkin bout man. I am not here. I am a figment of your imagination. Haha.

Pinochle, yes I miss you. I love youuu. Like Southy with more Salt. Lollll.

Pshh yes accuse me of cheating. I find it entertaining. I'm only here to incite rage in people and find forum lulz.
I think you are tied with Frosty for Troll of the year award.

Return to “Frontier”