[N7] Declares on [TDD]

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Pinochle » Sat 02 Jan, 2016 19:23

Lol Snoz. No. Just no.

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1071
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 67
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby SEWI » Tue 05 Jan, 2016 14:56

WAS...history is just history....if you dont write a book about it soon forgotten....

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Pinochle » Tue 05 Jan, 2016 17:34

SEWI wrote:WAS...history is just history....if you dont write a book about it soon forgotten....


Nah, ASAE is forever

Just wait until everyone quits game. Then you can extend your victory to all servers

I would love the challenge.. set up a server give ASAE a year head start (with 200 members)

Then have a 10 man team: Me, (only if i have more powers than Cyber), Cyber, Snoz, Irish, (if we dig him out of ground), and 6 others

could be quite funny.

User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 33
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Tue 05 Jan, 2016 23:12

they'd still be under level 30 and the guys you stated will be over level 30, 30 days into the start

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Pinochle » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 04:05

SouthOnFir3 wrote:they'd still be under level 30 and the guys you stated will be over level 30, 30 days into the start


we wil have to stay low to farm them systematically

but we would have to agree to a cluster to keep fair.

I want to see how many CC"s I can build

User avatar
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun 13 Dec, 2009 05:29
Reputation: 33
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby GundamMerc » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 07:28

The funny thing is, all the people who take the game seriously are mad at ASAE, but people who just play for *beep* and giggles (it's a game after all) seem to be perfectly happy doing stuff the "wrong" way in ASAE while everyone else gets uptight about it like they suddenly had a rod shoved up their *beep*.

Speaking of, I need a certain rod up my *beep* right now. >.>

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Pinochle » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 19:26

GundamMerc wrote:The funny thing is, all the people who take the game seriously are mad at ASAE, but people who just play for *beep* and giggles (it's a game after all) seem to be perfectly happy doing stuff the "wrong" way in ASAE while everyone else gets uptight about it like they suddenly had a rod shoved up their *beep*.

Speaking of, I need a certain rod up my *beep* right now. >.>


Base locations?

User avatar
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun 13 Dec, 2009 05:29
Reputation: 33
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby GundamMerc » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 08:29

F16

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Pinochle » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 21:18

GundamMerc wrote:F16


Nobody worthwhile is in f16

User avatar
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun 13 Dec, 2009 05:29
Reputation: 33
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby GundamMerc » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 22:05

Of course not. You're assuming I'd be stupid enough to tell you where I am.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Pinochle » Fri 08 Jan, 2016 01:57

GundamMerc wrote:Of course not. You're assuming I'd be stupid enough to tell you where I am.


#GundamMercIsScared

User avatar
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun 13 Dec, 2009 05:29
Reputation: 33
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby GundamMerc » Fri 08 Jan, 2016 13:44

#PinochleTriesHard

See, I can make a meaningless twitter hashtag outside of twitter too.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Pinochle » Sat 09 Jan, 2016 08:52

GundamMerc wrote:#PinochleTriesHard

See, I can make a meaningless twitter hashtag outside of twitter too.


Mm, your tears are so yummy and sweet

Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness! So yummy!!

User avatar
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun 13 Dec, 2009 05:29
Reputation: 33
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby GundamMerc » Sat 09 Jan, 2016 14:10

Actually I'm crying because we just adopted our first child, but sure, we can go with sadness instead of joy if that makes you happy.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
User avatar
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 501
Joined: Sat 11 Feb, 2012 15:48
Reputation: 14
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)
Location: Canada

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Trolll » Sat 09 Jan, 2016 19:14

Pinochle wrote:Mm, your tears are so yummy and sweet

Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness! So yummy!!


I prefer your salty tears personally. :')

~Quake

Return to “Frontier”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests