[N7] Declares on [TDD]

Keen

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby Keen » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 23:49

SEWI, I could perma occ all your guildmates in D2 in 00s cluster just by myself.... 1 person like me each cluster and you got all your guild perma occ'd without any problems.

I dare your guild to kill my fleet. Tell me on which of my planets i should put it and i will. I will give you 14 days to come and kill that fleet, if you don't come, you will admit that you have lost the server, since not being able to kill a fleet of 1 player is obviously a lost game or is it not? Huh? Or you afraid that 166 people is not enough to kill me? I will tell everyone in my guild to ignore your fleets coming for my base, i will defend just by myself. Are you coming or can I already announce that ASAE has officially lost Drako to 1 player?

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 00:15

I will make the same challenge for you on Alpha and on Frontier. Yes. I challenge your entire Alliance with my 128k fleet. lol, you will not come, because you cannot.

As to Alpha, ask for coords and you will have them... of course.. you may wish to build some more fleet there first..

41 [ASAE] All Servers Accounts 2,994,840 19 157,623
542 [UCorp] CyBeRopTics 42,657,080

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 01:48

SEWI wrote:I understand your frustration:

7 [ASAE] All Servers Accounts Empires 73.30 162 25.50
8 [NASA] Not Another Server - ARGHHH 72.70 15 39.27
9 [Pearl] The Black Pearl 64.64 39 30.76
10 [DOGE] Much Good, Very Wow 62.78 9 37.37

dont blaim ASAE though.....yu cant possibly blame 162 decent players for the frustration of 9.....now...can you?
TY for posting this. I can't stop laughing ASAE has 162 players vs NASA with only 15. And ASAE is barely higher in rank.

That's a lot of players worse than me (and I am a baddy)

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 02:25

There's no way to play AE wrong. I think it awfully arrogant to assume that one's way of play is the only correct way to play.

I would lean towards the ASAE is probably the reason AE is still in business. What remains after the try hards kill each other off? ... (the answer is ASAE)

@ Cyber you even admitted to quitting the server etc.. how does that help AE from a business perspective?

---

I do feel bad for the new players that get attracted to your guild as they immediately get farmed, but then again with comparison to 09 (where SEWI & Cyber is located) Cyber is too high to hit SEWI (not the fun high)

I do like the banter, but challenging a guild that prides itself on tech vs fleet to do war is silly.

If AE was a perfect world, we (as a whole) could say Don't hit ASAE that's where are the new players go. (but please don't organize it cyber. you don't need another failure like drako)

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 02:56

lol Pinochle, to start with, I am entirely done with AE politics. I don't intend to try anything like that train wreck again. I am here to kill shiz and that's what I will do.

I do not think that there is only 1 right way to play, however, I do feel that training noobs to barricade themselves behind 50 MTs at level 12 on a 20 economy base is not the correct way to play. It is idiotic.

As to winning wars via tech? That is most definitely NOT what ASAE does. lol. You want to see wars won by tech, go to Alpha, you can see it there. The tech whores are breaking 500 million tech and will soon be basically unkillable. Thats winning a war with tech. ASAE does not win anything, If I went and remade an account on Drako, I could single-handedly farm there whole guild to the ground within 2 months. Some win there, right?

Your point on ASAE keeping servers "alive" is potentially valid and I considered that before I spoke. There is a balance of harm and good done by ASAE. To have them recruiting all of the people coming into the game and destroying potentially good players as they do is their flaw. Keeping the server alive as theysim away doing nothing is their "saving grace".

I weighed the Pros and the Cons and I pass my own personal opinion on them. I feel they are killing the game more than helping it by recruiting and destroying potentially good players. Perhaps servers would last a little longer if they had a few more legitimate players.

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 03:08

Cyber we aren't in disagreement in regards to the play is weird and stupid if the objective is to conquer. I think the ASAE way of life is silly in general (as they aren't about conquering, their strategy is the waiting game). NO ONE in their right mind wants to hit a level 12 player with 50 MT with 20 eco. So in a way ASAE is training there players not to get wrecked early (as everyone else raises in level) then the ASAE mindset is don't cross 20 until you have Prings (again no one wants to hit a base with 5 prings and 60 eco) It is silly to you & me, but it works for them. THose players are likely going to stick around and play longer because no one is farming them.

You can't farm their entire guild... That simply isn't possible. They have 162 players * average of even 4 bases each is over 500 cc's and they are spread across the entire universe (multiple galaxies)

ASAE will likely be the only guild playing 5 years from now.
Everyone relevant will have moved on.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 03:32

Why the **** would you want to play this game alone?

lol, alright alright, I couldn't far their whole guild here.. only half of them ... need a loooot of cc. hahaha.

But seriously, this game is boring enough as is, who wants to play it when there is nothing left? The only server to have made it more than 4 years is Alpha, and even it is slowly dying.

Apparently however, Sewi does have the smallest smidgen of a brain, as he refrained any further comment on DOGE or Drako. lol. I guess he took the fact that I am more than willing to smash HCs and FTs into his 50 levels of Prings there seriously lol.
Last edited by Themis on Tue 29 Dec, 2015 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

-Thanos
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 04:07

CyBeRopTics wrote:Why the fck would you want to play this game alone?

lol, alright alright, I couldn't far their whole guild here.. only half of them ... need a loooot of cc. hahaha.

But seriously, this game is boring enough as is, who wants to play it when there is nothing left? The only server to have made it more than 4 years is Alpha, and even it is slowly dying.

Apparently however, Sewi does have the smallest smidgen of a brain, as he refrained any further comment on DOGE or Drako. lol. I guess he took the fact that I am more than willing to smash HCs and FTs into his 50 levels of Prings there seriously lol.
They play for the social aspect. One server a long time ago I joined just to see if I could understand the why.
* I wish i could remember which server I think it was G? oh well so long ago.

The posts were hilarious it was always like "Look at how much he lost!" or "Why is he hitting me? I'm not profitable?" :wall:

No need to keep egging on SEWI, the dude plays every server.. that is a lot to keep track of. Though it would be hilarious if we all took a stand and said every ASAE will be farmed no matter the cost. (that would be pretty funny) but it would probably really kill AE's profits (which I am not a fan of. I like AE)

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 16:29

Keen wrote:SEWI, I could perma occ all your guildmates in D2 in 00s cluster just by myself.... 1 person like me each cluster and you got all your guild perma occ'd without any problems.

I dare your guild to kill my fleet. Tell me on which of my planets i should put it and i will. I will give you 14 days to come and kill that fleet, if you don't come, you will admit that you have lost the server, since not being able to kill a fleet of 1 player is obviously a lost game or is it not? Huh? Or you afraid that 166 people is not enough to kill me? I will tell everyone in my guild to ignore your fleets coming for my base, i will defend just by myself. Are you coming or can I already announce that ASAE has officially lost Drako to 1 player?

yep....you can anounce you have won and delete acount now....congratz....we just stay and do our stuff if you dont mind...:)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 18:05

lol SEWI, props that is funny.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Thu 31 Dec, 2015 04:43

CyBeRopTics wrote:lol, just shut up mate. If you wish to go cross-server, I can as well.

Post something about DOGE again and I will hunt you on every server I still play.
i have said nothing against DOGE nor ever will....just showed the graph at your request...

but please hunt me down....i need the xp pointz and i am WAYYY to bussy to get them maself...

i am sure you DO understand....:)

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Thu 31 Dec, 2015 04:46

SEWI wrote:
CyBeRopTics wrote:lol, just shut up mate. If you wish to go cross-server, I can as well.

Post something about DOGE again and I will hunt you on every server I still play.
i have said nothing against DOGE nor ever will....just showed the graph at your request...

but please hunt me down....i need the xp pointz and i am WAYYY to bussy to get them maself...

I hate to bring stuff cross server, but I approve making fun of DOGE & the leadership current or prior.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Thu 31 Dec, 2015 16:51

We only DO cross server......all servers....all galaxies....we will get there one day...:)

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Fri 01 Jan, 2016 15:20

Keep dreaming

Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~

Postby Snozberriez » Sat 02 Jan, 2016 19:08

Pinochle wrote:
SEWI wrote:

I hate to bring stuff cross server, but I approve making fun of DOGE & the leadership current or prior.
Lol why? DOGE was an awesome guild that actually did *beep*/didnt sim.

Return to “Frontier”