[N7] Declares on [TDD]

reethok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: [N7] Declares on [TDD]

Postby reethok » Sat 26 Dec, 2015 12:56

Congratulations to all in [N7] for their recently awarded PhD honoris causa due to their efforts in the application of rapid cancer spreading techniques.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Sat 26 Dec, 2015 17:11

Crappiest. War. Ever. Omg please save me from this simfest. TDD WHY COULD YOU NOT LIVE LONGER?!?!?!

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sat 26 Dec, 2015 19:52

CyBeRopTics wrote:Crappiest. War. Ever. Omg please save me from this simfest. TDD WHY COULD YOU NOT LIVE LONGER?!?!?!

This is like blaming the pig for being bacon.

Next time challenge ASAE, they are like cockroaches you will never get them all.

Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS

Postby Hash » Sun 27 Dec, 2015 22:31

Yuo nabs qq

I don't have a gun
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 02:08

Hash wrote:Yuo nabs qq

Alt QQ doesnt work in AE.
and there's more tears associated when it happens.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 18:27

Pinochle wrote:
CyBeRopTics wrote:Crappiest. War. Ever. Omg please save me from this simfest. TDD WHY COULD YOU NOT LIVE LONGER?!?!?!

This is like blaming the pig for being bacon.

Next time challenge ASAE, they are like cockroaches you will never get them all.

More like the bacteria in your gutz....you cant live without them....and you never ever recognize their importance....and they will outlive you and consume you....offcoarse....natural selection.....LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 18:35

reethok wrote:Congratulations to all in [N7] for their recently awarded PhD honoris causa due to their efforts in the application of rapid cancer spreading techniques.

Wha WAR? looks like a simple 'unaproved by leadership of the lesser guild' merger to me...

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 18:44

Alright, it's time someone spoke to you about what you are doing Sewi.

Dude. People complain about how this game is dying, and most of them blame the multys. Yeah, the multys are an issue, but your playstyle is an issue too.

You play like an idiot turtle that never gets anything done. You claim you have success on all servers, but you don't, the reality of the matter is that people care SO little about you that they don't even bother trying to erradicate you anymore. You are teaching people to play the game wrong.

Do you know how many people I have tried to help in your godforsaken guild so that they can actually have a future playing this game? At least 10 this server already.

Your playstyle is killing this game. AE has not had any new players in years and part of it is because you pm every day old account on every server with your idiocy and get then to join your guild.

Do you not get what that does? It paints a gigantic red target on their head and labels them idiot noob. Or something to be played with and farmed out of the game. Maybe you like to play this way, playing a dead server and turtling under 20 levels of prings for years on end, but this game has changed. You cannot do that and you need to stop teaching people to be farmed because without new people to the game, it dies even faster.

You do not win servers Sewi. You sit there and do nothing for years on end until people get bored and have crushed the server. And then what do you do? You claim victory and STILL you do NOTHING. Lol, how is that victory?

Give the noobs joining the game a chance and stop recruiting them so they have no future. Give them a chance to learb the game rather than be decimated because of their tag. Yes, they'll still get beat up by guilds, but no one recruits an asae. People do recruit randoms that show potential.

Forum rant done.

-Cyber

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 20:34

whow....best ignore ASAE post i ever read sofar.... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 20:39

I understand your frustration:

7 [ASAE] All Servers Accounts Empires 73.30 162 25.50
8 [NASA] Not Another Server - ARGHHH 72.70 15 39.27
9 [Pearl] The Black Pearl 64.64 39 30.76
10 [DOGE] Much Good, Very Wow 62.78 9 37.37

dont blaim ASAE though.....yu cant possibly blame 162 decent players for the frustration of 9.....now...can you?

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 21:56

LOL, You idiot. I don't even play D2. I haven't in months. I have no contact with 90% of the people I was there with. And my reason for quitting the server is because I got bored and no longer felt like leading a guild. This game is not worth the headache.

And dude... LOOK at the averages. Odds are good the players in DOGe do not even PLAY anymore, and your averages are STILL behind theirs.

Please.. seriously.. just shut up before you further embarrass the status of your guild. I will continue to help the poor fools that join your game on the startup of a server 1 at a time. It's pretty clear you are beyond help.

-Thanos
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 22:01

Dem Nasa Averages. My abandoned bby still living :')
Stole a ASAE guy from them on E turned into quite the active contributor on F, Ofc he actively seeked me out....most new players wont do that

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 22:04

There is potential in ASAE. You just have to find it. Sewi there is too blind to see it. So he'll drag as many new AE players down with him as he can.

I think the majority of DOGE joined SYN, I have no idea. I stopped playing after Snoz quit lol.

-Thanos
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 22:04

small little fact:

http://drako.astroempires.com/guild_gra ... &guild1=18

we are doing fine...you looze....are you going to help them with what?

high averages.....getting bored...then quit?....

yep...one of us is beyond help indeed...LOL

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Mon 28 Dec, 2015 22:08

lol, just shut up mate. If you wish to go cross-server, I can as well.

Post something about DOGE again and I will hunt you on every server I still play.

-Thanos

Return to “Frontier”