Affluenza and the story of Ethan Couch

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Affluenza and the story of Ethan Couch

Postby Pinochle » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 06:59

Ethan Couch has never been on the right side of the law. His parents (ASAE) always taught him he could get away with whatever his heart desired. Examples driving corvetts by the age of 13, building prings by age 16. AE is your playground go out and party with zero consequences. On Saturday, June 15, 2013, according to authorities and trial testimony, Couch was witnessed on surveillance video stealing two cases of beer from a Walmart store, driving with seven passengers in his father's biggest ship, and speeding (70 miles per hour (110 km/h) in a designated 40 miles per hour (64 km/h) zone). Three hours after the incident, he had a blood alcohol content of 0.24, three times the legal limit for adult drivers in Texas, and tested positive for Valium. Ethan killed 4 innocent people and received zero jail time from the US courts. Ethan was a victim of Affluenza. This meant that since he has never been given a consequence that by his parents that Ethan was unable to know the difference between right and wrong. This angered the AE community as 4 people (and many more) had been effected forever without receiving Justice. Flash forward Ethan Couch goes on the run to 09, and later apprehended by Mexican Authorities. Ethan will be returned to hopefully be given a consequence for breaking probation.

After speaking to the victims they demand justice. They will not receive it from the US Court System. This Justice will be delivered by N7. Cybertopics will lead the crusade in destroying the Ethan Couch's of ASAE. No longer will ASAE be allowed to build crazy defenses (50 MT by level 12) and teach their players their "way" of playing. AE is not about chatrooms, booze, hot chicks, or Valium. It's about war and being a try hard elite player. The Justice will be delivered ASAP, as we speak the players of N7 are stockpiling CCs. Members within ASAE can seek refuge by leaving and joining N7's training guild. (message Cybertopics in game for details) This training guild will be ran by Cyber and you will be taught the basics of the game (and Prings will not be in the curriculum it is one of the ASAE traps) It is time for consequences to be given. Get ready for your Spanking from Cybertopics. If Cyber can prove himself successful in this crusade he will then systematically go from server to server extending this generous offer to all the Ethan's within ASAE.

Good luck Cyber.. Keep us updated..

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DOGE GM Retired; OuTz Retired

Re: Affluenza and the story of Ethan Couch

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 29 Dec, 2015 15:37

Damnnit pinochle! I've gotten 4 messages about "joining the N7 training guild. I hate you. Loool.

Co-Founder of DOGE! -Retired from Politics.

Doge Troll Overlord -Iridium
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Re: Affluenza and the story of Ethan Couch

Postby Pinochle » Sat 02 Jan, 2016 03:42

CyBeRopTics wrote:Damnnit pinochle! I've gotten 4 messages about "joining the N7 training guild. I hate you. Loool.

What is the name of the war guild that you will be training them in?

Shield informed me that they are interested in merging to do opps with you.

Return to “Frontier”