The Strongholds of Friendship Server

Natsuu

Re: The Strongholds of Friendship Server

Postby Natsuu » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 05:46

Kedart wrote:
Natsuu wrote:I have restrained from saying anything and still i will not say what i feel like saying. I will just say this:

quoting from your own post : " READ: Please post facts about strongholds ....."
huh?
no big deal. Just classifying 13 as farms is a bit underestimating. I just don't like to see that there : )
That is definitely not a fact, so i thought i would just constructively contribute. Do you disagree that it is not a fact?

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 07:38

How is he supposed to know what guild controls 13 if no one claims ownership of it? Please enlighten us to this top guild that controls 13.

Natsuu

Postby Natsuu » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 08:43

Zanthus wrote:How is he supposed to know what guild controls 13 if no one claims ownership of it? Please enlighten us to this top guild that controls 13.
:D good point. how is he supposed to know it's farms? i might have the wrong idea of what you guys mean by farms, but as i understand it, it would be full of bases that can easily be farmed. That is not the case.
With it not yet being called a stronghold doesn't make it into a farm. and i am not sour, it's just that it is not a farm galaxy. Thats all. If you dare to call it a farm then you must be feeding pretty well there. Are you? anyone? :D
so, i know it's only an expression and is one that is used to demise in the games spirit. that's one of the things that makes the game great. And in the game's spirit i say it is pretty arrogant to call it a farm. then prove it. And why are you all sounding so serious anyway?

Zanthus wrote:How is he supposed to know what guild controls 13 if no one claims ownership of it? Please enlighten us to this top guild that controls 13.
Sorry, had to add:
following that logic you guys forgot to write " farms" here:
F20 -
F21 -
F22 -
F23 -
F24 -
F25 -

F30 -
F31 -
F32 -
F33 -
F34 -
F35 -
F36 -
F37 -
F38 -
F39 -

is it now clear?
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 11 Jan, 2016 18:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged Triple Post

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 10:10

If there is no competent guild present, it's a farm gal. If you want to make a claim, post before getting e-butthurt. You seem to have skipped to the e-butthurt phase by accident.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Col. Caulk's Windmill
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 15:38

Currently [33] claims F32. I don't expect it to last long, as these guys don't know what they're doing and I expect WSYB to overtake them, but for now they have the overwhelming presence in that galaxy.

WSYB has a secondary presence, so F32- 33/WSYB should probably be how it shows.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Natsuu

Postby Natsuu » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 17:56

Kedart wrote:If there is no competent guild present, it's a farm gal. If you want to make a claim, post before getting e-butthurt. You seem to have skipped to the e-butthurt phase by accident.
As i thought, it was a waste.....

Almighty, come and prove your point before TRYING to "insult" others. talk is EASY :D
For someone who is holding what would seem like an official thread you are rather offensive :)
And i understand You wish people were butthurt, that's why you wrote "farms" there, but words alone don't do it. I would accept it if you said it in a comment, like the one claiming all galaxies to ASAE :) that's even funny. But you just made this thread nothing more than your personal try to get to people. And so it has no value.

when i say " insult" i don't mean that you mean to really insult people :) i wouldnt even bother to write here if i thought that. Just in the games spirit :)
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 11 Jan, 2016 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged Triple Post

Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 18:47

Natsuu wrote:*makes two triple posts*
The edit button exists for a reason. Use it.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
Natsuu

Postby Natsuu » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 18:51

Chesterton wrote:
Natsuu wrote:*makes two triple posts*
The edit button exists for a reason. Use it.
sure thx

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 19:12

Natsuu wrote:
:D good point. how is he supposed to know it's farms? i might have the wrong idea of what you guys mean by farms, but as i understand it, it would be full of bases that can easily be farmed. That is not the case. With it not yet being called a stronghold doesn't make it into a farm. and i am not sour, it's just that it is not a farm galaxy. Thats all.
Because it's (relatively) old, surrounded by other strongholds, and no one has claimed it yet.
Natsuu wrote:If you dare to call it a farm then you must be feeding pretty well there. Are you? anyone? :D
Not yet. But I'm sure they will be soon, don't worry.
Natsuu wrote:But you just made this thread nothing more than your personal try to get to people. And so it has no value.
Stronghold thread has always operated this way.

Also, if the guild that "controls" F13 is not on this list:

[G4H]
[GG]
[GOAT]
[PLANK]
[SANTA]
[RC]
[SYN]
[Multi]
[ROP]

Then the galaxy is rightly labelled "{farms}". I don't know where RC and Multi are exactly, but I doubt you're part of either.

I'm sad to see there aren't really any good micro-guilds on this server :(

Blood saint
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Citizen of ROME

Postby Blood saint » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 20:45

F13 is both ROME and SYN, but at this point with the player base of F13 to label as a farm galaxy is basically correct.

K-50s N-EARTH P-VOID A2-STORM
Natsuu

Postby Natsuu » Mon 11 Jan, 2016 21:36

Blood saint wrote:F13 is both ROME and SYN, but at this point with the player base of F13 to label as a farm galaxy is basically correct.
Oh well, if that's how it is....
i didn't mean to get at anyone, justdidn't agree with it and didn't like it :mrgreen:

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 01:40

Wlerin wrote:Then the galaxy is rightly labelled "{farms}". I don't know where RC and Multi are exactly, but I doubt you're part of either.

I'm sad to see there aren't really any good micro-guilds on this server :(
RC and MULTI are both in the lower 20s, I just don't know who owns what galaxy.

And Natsuu, you aren't getting at anyone. You are just being butthurt and speaking out of your *beep* when you have no idea what you are talking about. I forgive you, but pls lurk moar before posting nonsense.
GundamMerc wrote:Currently [33] claims F32. I don't expect it to last long, as these guys don't know what they're doing and I expect WSYB to overtake them, but for now they have the overwhelming presence in that galaxy.

WSYB has a secondary presence, so F32- 33/WSYB should probably be how it shows.
I wouldn't be too worried about WSYB, they already got farmed out of one galaxy for being awful. Only like 3 or 4 of them even know where the attack button is, and one of those 4 stayed behind in 17. Updating the list now.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Natsuu

Postby Natsuu » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 02:24

lol there you go again. you guys just go on keep wondering why there aren't are good micro guilds...... you really go about it the wrong way... butthurt? you whish :) and sry for participating here in you guys private party. wont do it again

CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 04:07

There isn't anything wrong with taking part. It's when you're being a bit foolish when the problem starts.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 07:31

Natsuu wrote:you guys just go on keep wondering why there aren't are good micro guilds.....
Oh I'm perfectly well aware why there aren't any. Too much work. Nothing whatsoever to do with you though, so not sure why you brought it up.

Return to “Frontier”