The Strongholds of Friendship Server

Draconis Combine

Re: The Strongholds of Friendship Server

Postby Draconis Combine » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 00:09

Since Gustav mysteriously decided to delete, figured I'd post an update.

[30] - WSYB
[31] - WSYB
[32] - WSYB / DiD
[33] - DiD
[34] - DiD / ID
[35] - ID
[36] -
[37] -
[38] -
[39] - Party. Every guild has a base here.

Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Sun 14 Feb, 2016 03:21

DID is a joke. They can't even hold their own water and piss themselves all the time.

Draconis Combine

Postby Draconis Combine » Sun 14 Feb, 2016 18:01

Let it flow freely, that's our motto. :naughty:

Also, update while I'm here.

30 - [WSYB]
31 - [WSYB]
32 - [WSYB / DiD]
33 - [DiD]
34 - [DiD]
35 - [DiD / ID]
36 - [ID]
37 -
38 -
39 - Partyzone.

Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Jon Snow » Tue 16 Feb, 2016 12:07

Don't see how I.D can claim F36 when DRU have much more bases than them?

The galaxy is contested. I.D bringing up fleet from 35, meanwhile there are Base hits on both sides constantly

Kirby :bleh:
Draconis Combine

Postby Draconis Combine » Tue 16 Feb, 2016 19:38

Fair point, I've not counted recently and others are popping up. It wasnt exactly a stronghold but they had a good claim.

Looks like 36-38 could be a nice four way battle, depending who grows faster xD

Keen

Postby Keen » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 14:48

Teens had outdated info for a long time. Also I see that SHLD galaxies are considered farm, so PPD galaxies (16-17) are farms as well now by the same logic. It should look more like this:

F10 - [ROME]
F11 - [ROME]
F12 - [ROME]
F13 - [SYN]
F14 - [SYN]
F15 - [SYN]
F16 - {farms}
F17 - {farms}
F18 - [SYN]
F19 - [SYN]

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 15:49

Keen wrote:Teens had outdated info for a long time. Also I see that SHLD galaxies are considered farm, so PPD galaxies (16-17) are farms as well now by the same logic. It should look more like this:

F10 - [ROME]
F11 - [ROME]
F12 - [ROME]
F13 - [SYN]
F14 - [SYN]
F15 - [SYN]
F16 - {farms}
F17 - {farms}
F18 - [SYN]
F19 - [SYN]
Mmmm, not particularly, no. They still have almost double SHLD's fleet averages despite losing over 2/3rds of it last week. I know there's no law in effect on this server, but when there was one it was generally agreed a stronghold didn't just cease to exist immediately after a crash. Come again when SHLD manages to defend themselves.

Granted PPD is probably dead at this point, unless SYN decide to be uncharacteristically generous, but when the change comes it should be to whoever won the war, not to {farms}.

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 16:26

Keen wrote:Teens had outdated info for a long time. Also I see that SHLD galaxies are considered farm, so PPD galaxies (16-17) are farms as well now by the same logic. It should look more like this:

F10 - [ROME]
F11 - [ROME]
F12 - [ROME]
F13 - [SYN]
F14 - [SYN]
F15 - [SYN]
F16 - {farms}
F17 - {farms}
F18 - [SYN]
F19 - [SYN]
These "farms" just derbed your 15 blob a couple of days ago, and the 18 blob not long before that. Guess those should be listed as a farm galaxies too then?

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 19:46

Let him be ignorant I mean thats what the forums are for afterall. Go ahead buddy keen keep making a fool of yourself ; ). I mean lets not mention how you couldnt even farm PPD by yourselves (after they blew their load all over merc in 12) cause it was "too hard" so you had merc/rome come sit up here with you, even then you guys cant recall trap anything.

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Keen

Postby Keen » Thu 18 Feb, 2016 10:20

Wlerin wrote:Mmmm, not particularly, no. They still have almost double SHLD's fleet averages despite losing over 2/3rds of it last week. I know there's no law in effect on this server, but when there was one it was generally agreed a stronghold didn't just cease to exist immediately after a crash. Come again when SHLD manages to defend themselves.

Granted PPD is probably dead at this point, unless SYN decide to be uncharacteristically generous, but when the change comes it should be to whoever won the war, not to {farms}.
Crash occured a long time ago, but yeah, I wouldn't call F16/17 farms just yet, because i'm not rude and I respect my enemies, but if F20+ are called farms, then F16/17 should definitely be called it now. PPD has no fleet in F16/17 - they've fled to 20s. All their bases have been already hit and since they're not defending we're now starting to perma occ them.
"Requirements for Stronghold Status: If you are the ones running the show and you aren't gettting continuously farmed, you're on the list."
By that definition, F16-F17 seem to no longer be a SH. However I am ok with calling it their SH - just call SHLD galaxies SHs as well to be fair.

Also, there is a big difference between this:

F10 - [ROME]
F11 - [ROME]
F12 - [ROME]
F13 - {farms}
F14 - [SYN]
F15 - {farms}
F16 - [PPD]
F17 - [PPD]
F18 - {farms}
F19 - [SYN]

and this:
F10 - [ROME]
F11 - [ROME]
F12 - [ROME]
F13 - [SYN]
F14 - [SYN]
F15 - [SYN]
F16 - [PPD]
F17 - [PPD]
F18 - [SYN]
F19 - [SYN]
SouthOnFir3 wrote:Let him be ignorant I mean thats what the forums are for afterall. Go ahead buddy keen keep making a fool of yourself ; ).
Look up, no one even bothered to acknowledge that F13, F15 and F18 are SYN, so who is ignorant? Also, it's not me that made F20-F23 {farms} instead of SHLD, who have the majority of bases there, I only pointed out, that if they are considered farms, PPD definitely are by the same definition.
Zanthus wrote:These "farms" just derbed your 15 blob a couple of days ago, and the 18 blob not long before that. Guess those should be listed as a farm galaxies too then?
Mini-blob consisting of inactives and spawns only. Hit with CVs/frigs and scrapped a total 500k derbs, so maybe a 250k profit, wow. You realize our eco difference was already so huge, that we gained that back in 5-6 hours time (even quicker when you include hits on bases)? We don't care.
SouthOnFir3 wrote:I mean lets not mention how you couldnt even farm PPD by yourselves (after they blew their load all over merc in 12) cause it was "too hard" so you had merc/rome come sit up here with you, even then you guys cant recall trap anything.
Im not sure whom you're talking about, but when PPD still had over 8m fleet (not even including 'friendly guilds' like ASAEX etc ;) ), our ex-rop crew had less than 3m fleet in F17 farming. I've had no problems funding my 12th and 13th bases in no time. We've never asked rome/merc to come help us, that would definitely be bad on our part, get your sources straight ;)

To sum up: This topic isn't about politics or how good a guild is, but about SH/farm status. Its not me that set up the 'rules' for how to call it. I've only pointed out the inconsistencies. Call it however you want as long as you're fair about it.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Thu 18 Feb, 2016 10:30

The only reason you have even been able to continuously farm 16/17 is because merc sent 16mil or so to help out. So if having rank 1 and rank 3 guild blob in our stronghold make them into farms, then sure.

And don't kid yourself, valorian even said in an announcement that he had asked Merc to come help SYN out with the farming.

Im gonna go ahead and assume the second MERC is a typo since the way it's written makes no sense. And ye, we are like super angry.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Keen

Postby Keen » Thu 18 Feb, 2016 12:42

You may be correct. I have never said nor boasted around saying that we won the fight/war vs you. I actually did the opposite on SYN boards and said that we would have no chances vs you and that Merc did the dirty work.

Only thing I can say is that if it was up to me I wouldn't call for Merc in this situation. Which is of course, of little importance, especially now.

Edit: Sorry for being incorrect, I seem to have a tendency to mix what ex-rop crew does with what syn does. Syn indeed asked Merc for assistance in 16/17.

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Thu 18 Feb, 2016 19:19

Keen wrote:
Zanthus wrote:These "farms" just derbed your 15 blob a couple of days ago, and the 18 blob not long before that. Guess those should be listed as a farm galaxies too then?
Mini-blob consisting of inactives and spawns only. Hit with CVs/frigs and scrapped a total 500k derbs, so maybe a 250k profit, wow. You realize our eco difference was already so huge, that we gained that back in 5-6 hours time (even quicker when you include hits on bases)? We don't care.
18 was hit with frigs and corvettes for profit. 15 saw 500K frigs shield raped by dreads and 250K HC killed by frigs. Like 100K losses for 750K in kills. And if you guys don't care then why did Buckeyes quit after having his frig fleet killed? And this idea that the losses were somehow mutually recovered in 6 hours is meaningless because most of them don't do a damn thing to occ us. Of your 62 players maybe like 10 put some actual effort into occupying us. That's why Valorian asked Merc to come assist because you would have been forced out if they hadn't.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 19 Feb, 2016 03:11

Keen wrote:To sum up: This topic isn't about politics or how good a guild is, but about SH/farm status. Its not me that set up the 'rules' for how to call it. I've only pointed out the inconsistencies. Call it however you want as long as you're fair about it.
You're right, you didn't. And you also apparently don't understand them.

Keen

Postby Keen » Fri 19 Feb, 2016 13:25

Wlerin wrote:
Keen wrote:To sum up: This topic isn't about politics or how good a guild is, but about SH/farm status. Its not me that set up the 'rules' for how to call it. I've only pointed out the inconsistencies. Call it however you want as long as you're fair about it.
You're right, you didn't. And you also apparently don't understand them.
It is easy to ignore all my arguments and say that I do not understand. Explain to me why F13/F15/F18/F20-25 are all called farms, while F16/17 is not? Where is the consistency?
F13: 60+ syn bases, less than 10 of merc/rome. None of syn are occd.
F15: 50+ syn bases, 2-3 bases of other guilds. None of syn are occd.
F18: 70+ syn bases, 2-3 bases of other guilds. None of syn are occd.

F16/17: All bases of PPD have been hit (besides those on vacations), about 1/3 are occd (~150 bases). PPD barely has ~1-1.5m in each of these galaxies.

I am disregarding their avg. fleets because many have sent what they had left to 20s and some are on vacations. They have no blobs in 16/17.
However look at avg economy: 1134. Thats an eco of a perma occd person with no trades. SHLD have 975, but they also have 12m fleet which they're not hiding in teens, like PPD is in 20s. So how can you call all SHLD farms if they still have 12m in there?
when the change comes it should be to whoever won the war, not to {farms}
Then why all lower 20s have been changed to {farms}? PPD can't possibly defend itself anymore than SHLD can - they don't even have any fleet left - only spawns, they evacuated, while SHLD still has 12m in lower 20s.

So,
1. If 13/15/18 are farms, then we can very well call all galaxies farms.
2. Regardless of PPD being better players than SHLD, with all due respect, if lower 20s are all farms then 16-17 are as well. Decide on either giving both PPD and SHLD some respect (which im for) or disregard them both, stop being selective.

Return to “Frontier”