The Strongholds of Friendship Server

Keen

Re: The Strongholds of Friendship Server

Postby Keen » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 11:28

Wlerin wrote:
Natsuu wrote:you guys just go on keep wondering why there aren't are good micro guilds.....
Oh I'm perfectly well aware why there aren't any. Too much work. Nothing whatsoever to do with you though, so not sure why you brought it up.
Out of curiosity, what are the requirements for a guild to live up to the name of a 'good micro guild' :?:

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 14:37

Don't be *beep*

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Col. Caulk's Windmill
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 17:16

Kedart wrote:
GundamMerc wrote:Currently [33] claims F32. I don't expect it to last long, as these guys don't know what they're doing and I expect WSYB to overtake them, but for now they have the overwhelming presence in that galaxy.

WSYB has a secondary presence, so F32- 33/WSYB should probably be how it shows.
I wouldn't be too worried about WSYB, they already got farmed out of one galaxy for being awful. Only like 3 or 4 of them even know where the attack button is, and one of those 4 stayed behind in 17. Updating the list now.
Looking at their player's account age now, I might have been over-estimating them. Most of our players are less than 7 days old. Our best player IS 7 days old. Yet we're quickly catching up to their players that are 16 days old.

Helps that I personally just found a guy handing out 5k pillages at lvl 13.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 21:02

Keen wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Natsuu wrote:you guys just go on keep wondering why there aren't are good micro guilds.....
Oh I'm perfectly well aware why there aren't any. Too much work. Nothing whatsoever to do with you though, so not sure why you brought it up.
Out of curiosity, what are the requirements for a guild to live up to the name of a 'good micro guild' :?:
From my bird's eye view, and at this early date, not have terrible averages/member stats compared to much larger guilds with the same age. Small guilds have to be that much better than their competition to survive, and it's much easier for them to maintain high averages, so if they can't even manage that then they're bad. The only guilds that even came close when I last looked were [waka] and .... I think it was [GUN]. Neither of them are looking very good.

Also "micro-guild" == guild with 10 or fewer players. There are some decent looking small guilds.

GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GundamMerc » Tue 12 Jan, 2016 23:52

Wlerin wrote: From my bird's eye view, and at this early date, not have terrible averages/member stats compared to much larger guilds with the same age. Small guilds have to be that much better than their competition to survive, and it's much easier for them to maintain high averages, so if they can't even manage that then they're bad. The only guilds that even came close when I last looked were [waka] and .... I think it was [GUN]. Neither of them are looking very good.

Also "micro-guild" == guild with 10 or fewer players. There are some decent looking small guilds.
How would you rate [33]? Want an honest answer on this.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 13 Jan, 2016 00:11

GundamMerc wrote:How would you rate [33]? Want an honest answer on this.
There doesn't seem to be any other major guild created within the same timeframe, so since I've no memory of what development one should be able to achieve within the first week, I can't say anything besides they're obviously not a micro-guild.

GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GundamMerc » Thu 14 Jan, 2016 15:27

So all of the good players split off from [33] and formed [DiD], and I'd say it's about 50/50 between us and [WSYB], with both sides farming the remaining players in [33]. No one controls it right now so (farms) is best for 32.

CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Thu 14 Jan, 2016 22:15

GundamMerc wrote:So all of the good players split off from [33] and formed [DiD], and I'd say it's about 50/50 between us and [WSYB], with both sides farming the remaining players in [33]. No one controls it right now so (farms) is best for 32.
The correct term would be contested, as it's two eligible guilds fighting for control.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GundamMerc » Mon 18 Jan, 2016 02:34

WSYB has a pretty strong hold on 30/31, and are gaining an advantage in 32. I've seen more hits on DiD by WSYB than DiD on WSYB.

So it should look like this:
30 - WSYB
31 - WSYB
32 - WSYB/DiD

Spin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: -PM- / FTW

Postby Spin » Mon 18 Jan, 2016 06:50

Wait, this server isn't dead yet? Crap, I was told it was.. guess I better log back in.

Or get another drink... yah, I'll do that.

The downside to being better than everyone else, is people tend to assume you're pretentious.
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GundamMerc » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 17:14

WSYB and DiD have a DNH, so that situation seems to be stable.

Rat Brainz
Guild: HONDA
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Rat Brainz » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 20:09

Santa and merc merge, merc owns all lowers. suprise suprise.

--kill the bipartisan charade--
Midgetbuster
Guild: [??]

Postby Midgetbuster » Sun 24 Jan, 2016 06:42

Ive visited this post a few times now but ive been to lazy to find a borum account that worked... well found one i guess

Sooo

[RC] controls 20-22
23 is contested at this point but is mostly RC

Hey look an old Borum account.. lets use it
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 19:35

Midgetbuster wrote:Ive visited this post a few times now but ive been to lazy to find a borum account that worked... well found one i guess

Sooo

[RC] controls 20-22
23 is contested at this point but is mostly RC

News update RC went to the text delete land and is no more. Shield has stepped in and is teaching the remnants of RC how to build CC's by the boatload and be good farms.

GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GundamMerc » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 22:19

DiD is making in-roads on 33. The only people there besides us are farms.

Return to “Frontier”