The Strongholds of Friendship Server

Keen

Re: The Strongholds of Friendship Server

Postby Keen » Fri 19 Feb, 2016 13:25

Wlerin wrote:
Keen wrote:To sum up: This topic isn't about politics or how good a guild is, but about SH/farm status. Its not me that set up the 'rules' for how to call it. I've only pointed out the inconsistencies. Call it however you want as long as you're fair about it.

You're right, you didn't. And you also apparently don't understand them.
It is easy to ignore all my arguments and say that I do not understand. Explain to me why F13/F15/F18/F20-25 are all called farms, while F16/17 is not? Where is the consistency?
F13: 60+ syn bases, less than 10 of merc/rome. None of syn are occd.
F15: 50+ syn bases, 2-3 bases of other guilds. None of syn are occd.
F18: 70+ syn bases, 2-3 bases of other guilds. None of syn are occd.

F16/17: All bases of PPD have been hit (besides those on vacations), about 1/3 are occd (~150 bases). PPD barely has ~1-1.5m in each of these galaxies.

I am disregarding their avg. fleets because many have sent what they had left to 20s and some are on vacations. They have no blobs in 16/17.
However look at avg economy: 1134. Thats an eco of a perma occd person with no trades. SHLD have 975, but they also have 12m fleet which they're not hiding in teens, like PPD is in 20s. So how can you call all SHLD farms if they still have 12m in there?

when the change comes it should be to whoever won the war, not to {farms}
Then why all lower 20s have been changed to {farms}? PPD can't possibly defend itself anymore than SHLD can - they don't even have any fleet left - only spawns, they evacuated, while SHLD still has 12m in lower 20s.

So,
1. If 13/15/18 are farms, then we can very well call all galaxies farms.
2. Regardless of PPD being better players than SHLD, with all due respect, if lower 20s are all farms then 16-17 are as well. Decide on either giving both PPD and SHLD some respect (which im for) or disregard them both, stop being selective.

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 19 Feb, 2016 15:58

Look at average exp. Its just a galaxy being zerged Once your baby sitters leave we' ll go back to derbing your blobs be patient

*Edited*
Day 1 without merc: Syn cap stack loses 5k recs.

So it begins.
Last edited by SouthOnFir3 on Sat 20 Feb, 2016 05:36, edited 2 times in total.

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 05:35

Keen wrote:It is easy to ignore all my arguments and say that I do not understand. Explain to me why F13/F15/F18/F20-25 are all called farms, while F16/17 is not? Where is the consistency?

No idea why those galaxies are called farms, nor do I care. SHLD galaxies are farms though.

Keen wrote:F16/17: All bases of PPD have been hit (besides those on vacations), about 1/3 are occd (~150 bases). PPD barely has ~1-1.5m in each of these galaxies.

So... what part didn't you understand about active invasions not changing stronghold status?

Keen wrote:I am disregarding their avg. fleets because many have sent what they had left to 20s and some are on vacations. They have no blobs in 16/17.

Average fleets before the invasion were even worse. PPD had 500k, SHLD had 100k (same as now... are they even prodding?). Even now PPD's average and total fleet is increasing while SHLD is stagnant.

Keen wrote:However look at avg economy: 1134. Thats an eco of a perma occd person with no trades.

Perma-occ is not the same as having all your bases hit during an invasion.

Keen wrote:SHLD have 975, but they also have 12m fleet which they're not hiding in teens, like PPD is in 20s. So how can you call all SHLD farms if they still have 12m in there?

Yes. SHLD graphs for fleet and econ follow closely with their member count, with no sharp spikes indicative of major conflict: they're clearly not being invaded. They also still have their (rather tiny) fleets available to defend themselves, and yet they have the average econ of "a perma-occd person with no trades". Even though PPD's econ has been halved or worse by the invasion, it's still better than SHLD's at full.

Judging from tech graphs, SHLD is probably pursuing rings en masse. If no one bothers invading for another 2+ months, that might actually work out for them. Otherwise...

Keen wrote:2. Regardless of PPD being better players than SHLD, with all due respect, if lower 20s are all farms then 16-17 are as well. Decide on either giving both PPD and SHLD some respect (which im for) or disregard them both, stop being selective.

They've both been afforded the respect they deserve.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 06:07

Wlerin wrote:
Keen wrote:It is easy to ignore all my arguments and say that I do not understand. Explain to me why F13/F15/F18/F20-25 are all called farms, while F16/17 is not? Where is the consistency?

No idea why those galaxies are called farms, nor do I care. SHLD galaxies are farms though.

At the time of the original posting, SYN did not have many bases in those galaxies. They've since been on a bit of a recruiting spree, and haven't bothered posting updated SH status so it's stayed the same.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Keen

Postby Keen » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 12:51

Wlerin wrote:So... what part didn't you understand about active invasions not changing stronghold status?(...)they're clearly not being invaded
I understand it perfectly. You on the other hand may be not up-to-date with what's been happening mate. Lower 20s got invaded. SHLD took in RC guys after the crash which is seen here:
http://www.rockymoon.com/bob/Charts/fro ... ld/Index/7
So RC had 29m and lost over 16m during the crash. Fyi they lost the crash because of a mole/traitor who destroyed all prepared FTs on LZ with his HCs.

I thought the idea of this topic was to provide some SH info:
Kedart wrote:I always liked the stronghold threads before I started getting into the politics of this game because as an "average" player, this was my only source of news about who owned what and who was who

Saying that all lower 20s are farms is misinforming people and serves no other purpose than to mock them.

Still waiting for 13/15/18 to change to syn :>

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 21:22

Fixed teens.

I'm not even going to argue why SHLD is a farm guild and not a stronghold guild. If you can't figure that out for yourself, this thread is not for you.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 19:18

Greetings.

Yes, this is JetFire/Phil Coulson, former GM and founder of SHLD.
To end this disagreement of SHLD...

Under my command, SHLD served as a "training" and "support" Guild for RC until RC crumbled with their leadership closing shop on them and joining GOAT (yes we all love you Mr. Friggles, you will forever be our model on how to deal with a Guild that is under Irish's "wrath"). Once we opened SHLD to RC forces, I ended up stepping down (due to lack of activity and problems in RL) and passed command to former-RC player Bobo, who picked up the broken pieces of RC and continues to do his best to fit them well with current SHLD players.
If SHLD is such a farm, than explain to me why from the combined efforts of older and newer members, how we almost wiped off every GOAT occ and mobile from 21 and 22 approx a week ago. We forced [GOAT] to return much of her fleets to the lower 20's to attempt to sac us for what... the third... fourth time? As we speak, GOAT and PLANK desperately tries to perm SHLD across the 20's. Some base hits prove to be very profitable, most do not. SHLD fleets bounce back and forth with GOAT.

Issues were issued today by Bobo. Let me publish part of his anny here:

' one is not able to help another that is unwilling to help themselves '

there will be a cull of observers soon (this also helps with spies)

an observer is an account that does not produce fleet

if 'watching' the 'players' make hits / chat on the boards / building no fleet..... playing farmvile with a war game is your style of play: please move to [ASAE], this is their teachings - they are infamous for it.(no offense to them)

we need to be able to defend our selves = fleet is the only way to do this

observers = liability for the guild that houses them

if you would like help improving your account, please ask your training person(lowrider)

if you are being looked at as a KD - you will be given warning / you will be given fair chance to improve (we do not wish to KD anyone please produce fleet)

account age will be taken into consideration
guidelines are yet to be decided, please inform me of 'your opinion'.

-- JG builders are exempt --

It won't be long before about half of SHLD is KD, and only those of contribution to the Guild will remain. So to my friends who are level 35+ and are sitting there with there 1.5 million fleets on Guild blobs... SHLD CAN be called a farm at the moment, but I am sure, that especially after the GREAT honor former RC leadership and SHLD defectors show in joining Irish and the lack of response GOAT LS have shown the entire SHLD LS team (including myself while I was GM) in even considering temp DNH's so we could possibly give the remainder of RC to not be permed, that current and some former SHLD players would appreciate the server's patience as we prepare to "clean house" and separate FARMS from decent and active players.

Kthxbye ;)

That was cute, good try.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 05:04

JetFire wrote:As we speak, GOAT and PLANK desperately tries to perm SHLD across the 20's. Some base hits prove to be very profitable, most do not. SHLD fleets bounce back and forth with GOAT.

Well for starters, you're farms because you think like farms.

JetFire wrote:Issues were issued today by Bobo. Let me publish part of his anny here:

' one is not able to help another that is unwilling to help themselves '

there will be a cull of observers soon (this also helps with spies)

an observer is an account that does not produce fleet

if 'watching' the 'players' make hits / chat on the boards / building no fleet..... playing farmvile with a war game is your style of play: please move to [ASAE], this is their teachings - they are infamous for it.(no offense to them)

we need to be able to defend our selves = fleet is the only way to do this

observers = liability for the guild that houses them

if you would like help improving your account, please ask your training person(lowrider)

if you are being looked at as a KD - you will be given warning / you will be given fair chance to improve (we do not wish to KD anyone please produce fleet)

account age will be taken into consideration
guidelines are yet to be decided, please inform me of 'your opinion'.

-- JG builders are exempt --

It won't be long before about half of SHLD is KD, and only those of contribution to the Guild will remain. So to my friends who are level 35+ and are sitting there with there 1.5 million fleets on Guild blobs... SHLD CAN be called a farm at the moment, but I am sure, that especially after the GREAT honor former RC leadership and SHLD defectors show in joining Irish and the lack of response GOAT LS have shown the entire SHLD LS team (including myself while I was GM) in even considering temp DNH's so we could possibly give the remainder of RC to not be permed, that current and some former SHLD players would appreciate the server's patience as we prepare to "clean house" and separate FARMS from decent and active players.

Sounds nice. Let's see if it actually works.

MCNT052
Guild: Dreaming NRC

Postby MCNT052 » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 12:18

Ah RC, oh how much i loved that guild and the people in it that actually did something...aside from betray us.
not saying any names!
*cough* PAIN *cough*

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 19:49

Keen wrote:
F16/17: All bases of PPD have been hit (besides those on vacations), about 1/3 are occd (~150 bases). PPD barely has ~1-1.5m in each of these galaxies.

A bunch of those occs were held by Merc, who has now left. And I find this implication that a bunch of us are in vacation mode hilarious. There is a single player who went into V mode.

By the way how much did you like getting your frigates shield raped at Syn's 17 blob?

Keen

Postby Keen » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 12:07

Zanthus wrote:A bunch of those occs were held by Merc, who has now left. And I find this implication that a bunch of us are in vacation mode hilarious. There is a single player who went into V mode.
2 players, total 23 bases. Doesn't matter, just wanted to show that all bases got hit. All that talk was only because i believed calling SHLD farms is unfair.
Zanthus wrote:By the way how much did you like getting your frigates shield raped at Syn's 17 blob?
Gj you've managed to sneak up on a handful of human beings who have a real life and don't use scripts to check for incomings on your own territory after a few weeks. Big accomplishment. Congrats nonetheless though for gathering the spawns, being bold and for killing 70k of my frigs. Am I gonna get called a farm now? :D

Btw, I have a feeling that you think that SYN is boasting about anything, while we are far from it. Hell, I can even admit that SYN as a guild is bad overall and has only a handful of good players. Does it make you feel any better?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 14:57

Keen wrote:
Zanthus wrote:A bunch of those occs were held by Merc, who has now left. And I find this implication that a bunch of us are in vacation mode hilarious. There is a single player who went into V mode.
2 players, total 23 bases. Doesn't matter, just wanted to show that all bases got hit. All that talk was only because i believed calling SHLD farms is unfair.
Zanthus wrote:By the way how much did you like getting your frigates shield raped at Syn's 17 blob?
Gj you've managed to sneak up on a handful of human beings who have a real life and don't use scripts to check for incomings on your own territory after a few weeks. Big accomplishment. Congrats nonetheless though for gathering the spawns, being bold and for killing 70k of my frigs. Am I gonna get called a farm now? :D

Btw, I have a feeling that you think that SYN is boasting about anything, while we are far from it. Hell, I can even admit that SYN as a guild is bad overall and has only a handful of good players. Does it make you feel any better?

God bless, you used the cheating accusation card AND the "I have a real life" card in the same sentence.

E M B A R R A S S I N G
M
B
A
R
R
A
S
S
I
N
G

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 22:14

Keen wrote:

You are fully aware then Nordic Nightmare got 230K frigates raped alongside you.

Adrenaline Junkie

Postby Adrenaline Junkie » Tue 01 Mar, 2016 05:04

Kedart wrote:F30 - [WSYB]
F31 - [WSYB]
F32 - [WSYB]
F33 - [WSYB]
F34 - [ID]
F35 - [ID]
F36 - [ID]
F37 - [ID]
F38 - [ID]
F39 -

After the backstab by WSYB and DID GM going inactive. DID folded. And its members went either to WSYB or ID. So I updated this to reflect what the 30s currently look like. Although it is likely to change. Seems a lot of WSYB are looking to jump ship and talking to ID and others about tagging over. So we dont expect WSYB to be much of a guild once everyone jumps ship. I am sure once WSYB is gone. The 30s will come back together and be a solid bloc again. Till then its a mess. lol.

kessedy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: .
USSV

Postby kessedy » Thu 17 Mar, 2016 20:25

I would like to claim F39, please. :)
*img removed*

Thank you.

scrap that idea totally, in 2 days new server opens up \o/
screw this place :D

iGoD wrote:Who do you think you are? You roam the forum and post without thinking like you own the place.

Oniiiii-chan!

Return to “Frontier”