Breaking News.. Hott Off the Press RC & MULTI Pacts Shield

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Breaking News.. Hott Off the Press RC & MULTI Pacts Shield

Postby Pinochle » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 04:35

A little birdie bragged to me.. i gotta give it to Phil Cousin AKA Jetfire a high schooler was able to negotiate this pact.. Nice work little guy.. He can't drive a car yet, but negotiating with space boats. Some day you can grow up to be just like Frosty or Southy.

RC & MULTI LOL too funny.. I don't get too many giggles from this game anymore, but this one definitely tops it. (this is legit, i did not make this stuff up)

My favorite term is the last one of agreement Term VIII

Term I: Mutual Defense Pact
Was agreed to. Will be started in 24-48 hours.

Term II: The release of the player "FREEjumpgate22"
The occupiers perming his bases declared they would not release him due to the fact he was a former member of their ranks, kick-derbed because he constantly questioned leadership and was a jerk to guild mates.
Resolution: the player gives me his account details (since he talked about giving us his account if we liberate his bases) and someone in SHLD takes over his account, or he remains forever occupied. We will be allowed to join RC for gates once MDP is officially up.

Term III:
Consideration of Training Guild

Term IV:
DNH with RC until MDP is Up
Agreed. RC will lower occupations to one Fighter. Anyone who doesn't move their bigger fleets by January 7th, 01:00 server time can be hit without any resistance.

Term V:
RC Suggests DNH with Multi to SHLD:
Agreed. Multi launched a temp-DNH with us, but doesn't know if he plans on keeping it because he doubts our ability to help the cause in the lower 20's.

Term VI:
No pacts with [PLANK], [GOAT] or any Guild allied to the upper 20's.
Agreed.

Term VII: SHLD submits members to join RC for gates and participation in ops and blob crashes when RC calls.

Term VIII: Terms are drafted and signed by leadership teams of both Guilds this weekend.
Agreed. However, since RC has no full leadership team yet, trusted players including [RC] Bobo will sign as witness for his Guild.

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Breaking News.. Hott Off the Press RC & MULTI Pacts Shield

Postby Burgess » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 09:49

Well if SHLD got gates in upper (or lower for that matter) 20s, this deal isn't that weird or funny. It's making sure your enemy won't get those gates and get them yourself.

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 11:41

I'm not pact to Plank or GOAT can I get a pact. I have no connection with either gm

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 11:58

Burgess wrote:Well if SHLD got gates in upper (or lower for that matter) 20s, this deal isn't that weird or funny. It's making sure your enemy won't get those gates and get them yourself.

Agreed. That is what SHLD plans on continuing as well.

While we mass produce gates, we also plan on cutting players who don't particpate in ops, build gates, don't grow, so on so on. Now that we aren't constantly being permed by RC and Multi forces, we can finally start mass producing fleet and stacking it.

SHLD is overall a farm Guild for now bound only by gates, yes. But that will change.

Pinochle, please limit your multi accounts. If you're going to run one, you'll have to make it fairly worthwhile with SHLD, otherwise it'll eventually be kicked, bud.

That was cute, good try.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 19:21

JetFire wrote:
Burgess wrote:Well if SHLD got gates in upper (or lower for that matter) 20s, this deal isn't that weird or funny. It's making sure your enemy won't get those gates and get them yourself.

Agreed. That is what SHLD plans on continuing as well.

While we mass produce gates, we also plan on cutting players who don't particpate in ops, build gates, don't grow, so on so on. Now that we aren't constantly being permed by RC and Multi forces, we can finally start mass producing fleet and stacking it.

SHLD is overall a farm Guild for now bound only by gates, yes. But that will change.

Pinochle, please limit your multi accounts. If you're going to run one, you'll have to make it fairly worthwhile with SHLD, otherwise it'll eventually be kicked, bud.

RC/Multi side wants you to build back up since many of you (Jetfire specifically) are too low of a level to hit.. It's oldest trick in book... Do you realize there are already level 3 gates in your galaxy? and Shield doesn't have any JG's yet..

Let me guess they said build economy up? else some day the pact will be dropped... Your top eco guy has what 200 eco? (most players after 3 days has more eco..)

But glad you admit to being a farm guild.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 19:44

I appreciate the attempts to stir old drama Pinochle, but I'm not about to go back to previous servers. You see, I've talked to many players in this server, and have made many friends but very few enemies. So even if you badger me like the borum troll you always will be (sad to say), I'm not going rounds with you.

SHLD isn't a normal Guild either. It's a personal friend's Guild he tried to seize the server with in Andromeda before he passed away in RL. It's also built around some roots from the original Alpha version as well. So I'm not going to disgrace SHLD's name a arguement with you.

When you can raise something valid, please feel free to let me know. My inbox is always open. :)

That was cute, good try.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 19:54

JetFire wrote:I appreciate the attempts to stir old drama Pinochle, but I'm not about to go back to previous servers. You see, I've talked to many players in this server, and have made many friends but very few enemies. So even if you badger me like the borum troll you always will be (sad to say), I'm not going rounds with you.

SHLD isn't a normal Guild either. It's a personal friend's Guild he tried to seize the server with in Andromeda before he passed away in RL. It's also built around some roots from the original Alpha version as well. So I'm not going to disgrace SHLD's name a arguement with you.

When you can raise something valid, please feel free to let me know. My inbox is always open. :)

Looks like it is working so far...

Now get off your mobile and go back to class. Lunch is over.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 20:52

Hardcore wrote:I'm not pact to Plank or GOAT can I get a pact. I have no connection with either gm

Why would they pact with garbage tier GM's like you?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 21:30

JetFire wrote:I'm not about to go back to previous servers.

Welcome back.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 01:25

Wlerin wrote:
JetFire wrote:I'm not about to go back to previous servers.

Welcome back.

Thank you. ;)

It's good to be back. Even if my name is well known now. :P

That was cute, good try.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 01:50

The sewi defense is legendary

Shield is a few steps closer to being just like ASAE

Watergate

Postby Watergate » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 02:18

Freejumpgate22 refuses to hand over account to anyone in rc or affiliated due to lack of most members understanding of the game
Examples Include pacting your own food because your members can't beat a farm in one Galaxy, when you were about to have outside reinforcements.
Since kd, you have further pacted your food(shld)

Freejumpgates was your best overall account, and probably your smartest non-spy account, but committed more time to playing than those spies

Freejumpgates constantly argued with people who were idiots, and was supported by other 22 members silently. Freejumogates intended to join multi, to attempt a different approach with helping Lower 20s, but was suicided by bigglesworth using six side account, who quit due to rcs pacting. Another good member with common sense.

Freejumpgates suggest unconditional surrender of 20s to upper 20s, as the only plausible solution

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 03:05

Shield is too low to hit only plausible to let them grow into juicy pigs to be slaughtered later

Bc not one of them will make timely fast jgs...

It would be better to ally ASAE at least then you'd have 200 level 1 jgs vs the 20 you get with said farm guild... (Aka shield)

Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Hampster.. » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 03:20

Daaaamn Ae politics got so juicy. >.>

A message from a member within PLANK: "Come and get us". I don't want to build defenses though, so don't do that.

I dislike living cuttlefish
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 04:32

But if PLANK and GOAT were to mass jump RC and Multi, what fun is in that?

2 to 1 fights... Do we ever learn, AE Community? ;)

That was cute, good try.

Return to “Frontier”