ASAE, A Threat to AstroEmpires

_Kingdoom_
Banned
Banned

ASAE, A Threat to AstroEmpires

Postby _Kingdoom_ » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 20:02

So many of you will have undoubtedly seen the decline in players going from server to server, each server start-up draws even less players than the last and I fear that soon this game could potentially die out. But how did we come to this point, some would argue that it is due to lack of updates but I don't think so I believe it is down to not a shortage in updates or a lack of new players (there is plenty of them) but instead that new players are being drawn into the wrong crowd (into guilds such as ASAE).

It seems the days of old have past us by where the local stronghold guilds recruited the new people and taught them how to play the game properly, instead we are in a terrible situation where many new people join ASAE instead and get taught nothing except how to be a farm and then they quit when the stronghold guilds get round to farming them. This is a continued trend going from server to server.

The question of how to solve this problem, I believe already has an answer, if we want to save our game then we must destroy ASAE by forcing everyone of them to quit or join a stronghold guild and learn to play properly. They claim there model of spreading bases all over the server means that they are never exposed to just one enemy in a stronghold, in reality it means they are exposed to several enemies, several stronghold guilds. So why are these guilds not perma occing them and destroying them in their respective strongholds? I mean seriously, in days of old, any enemy base in a stronghold would be perma occed but now ASAE are allowed to get gates up all over the place with no attention being paid at all, do you not use your GF's anymore?

So now I make a plea, a plea not just to those of you on Frontier but to everyone on AstroEmpires, our beloved game is in danger, before long ASAE will have destroyed our game if we do not act now, so my plea is we must all unite together to destroy ASAE, it can be done, they are exposed to many enemies so each stronghold guild, regardless whether they are at war with other strongholds or not must occ every ASAE base permanently and force them to learn the game properly or to quit. It is the only way to save our game, to teach new people how to be pro's not noobs.

So with all this in mind, I say this, stronghold guilds of Frontier and AstroEmpires, you know what must be done, you must save our game.

You are our only hope.

Been on many servers and in many guilds - Former Founder and leader of [GE] and [DUDE], Former GM of [DAWG] on Centuari
Retired from AstroEmpires
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Re: ASAE, A Threat to AstroEmpires

Postby Trolll » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 20:32

2/10 for story, 5/10 for effort.

~Quake
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 20:56

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

THE BEST ASAE advertizment i have ever read....

this is real fun.... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SEWI » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 21:02

we will safe this ASAE tribute in our historical files...
i will print it out and hang it above my bed....

i will be smilling all day long....for a long time to come...lol

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 21:28

Started off alright, ASAE and similar guilds do tend to breed terrible players, and it would be better for the game if new players weren't recruited by them. Rest of the OP is just typical Kingdoom ranting though. Did ASAE farm your microguild?

_Kingdoom_
Banned
Banned

Postby _Kingdoom_ » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 21:37

SEWI wrote:we will safe this ASAE tribute in our historical files...
i will print it out and hang it above my bed....

i will be smilling all day long....for a long time to come...lol

He who laughs last, laughs the loudest and it is the stronghold guilds who will be laughing last because ASAE is like cancer, a disease. You may not be eradicated today or tomorrow but you will be one day soon and once you're gone you won't be coming back. This game was made the way it is today by the hard work over the years of the stronghold guilds and you shall not be allowed to destroy our game any longer.

Wlerin wrote:Started off alright, ASAE and similar guilds do tend to breed terrible players, and it would be better for the game if new players weren't recruited by them. Rest of the OP is just typical Kingdoom ranting though. Did ASAE farm your microguild?

For ASAE to farm me or any guild of mine then they would actually need to be able to farm which they lack the ability to do. They can't even defend themselves never mind attack others. But on a serious note, it is all very well to say I am ranting but that is to deny the issue that we are faced with and the issues is as you put it "ASAE and similar guilds do tend to breed terrible players" but what is being done to resolve this issue nothing, the only logical thing to do in my eyes is to destroy the problem which is these guilds.

Been on many servers and in many guilds - Former Founder and leader of [GE] and [DUDE], Former GM of [DAWG] on Centuari
Retired from AstroEmpires
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SEWI » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 21:47

should we spell it our for him or should we let him figure it out by himself?

ASAE will die out of old age long before no doubt.....damn..cant stop laughing...

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 22:19

Isn't this that Soubanth guy?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Anonymous_AE
Banned
Banned
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Anonymous_AE » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 22:24

So let me get this straight. A bunch of nobodies are arguing about another bunch of nobodies. Wow you l have no life. hahahahah

Who am I ?
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 06 Jan, 2016 23:55

Kingdom get with Cybertopics he's already taken it upon himself to rid AE of ASAE.

There's even a forum topic about it...

Sheesh what a waste of time having to re-type all that stuff.

& @ Sewi, do you often lie awake at night before you sleep? - Disband your guild and all your accounts.. your worries will melt away...

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 00:41

_Kingdoom_ wrote:This game was made the way it is today by the hard work over the years of the stronghold guilds and you shall not be allowed to destroy our game any longer.

:lol:

So true. Only not in the way you seem to think.

FrostyGoblin wrote:Isn't this that Soubanth guy?

Yes.

GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Thu 07 Jan, 2016 08:32

*grabs a bag of pea crisps and watches the show*

Why pea snaps? because fiber that's why.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Bolshevik

Postby Bolshevik » Fri 08 Jan, 2016 05:18

The problem you're stating is that a large amount of new players join ASAE and become terrible players. Your solution is to farm those players and destroy ASAE. I don't understand how that would help ae.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Fri 08 Jan, 2016 06:33

Bolshevik wrote:The problem you're stating is that a large amount of new players join ASAE and become terrible players. Your solution is to farm those players and destroy ASAE. I don't understand how that would help ae.

Kingdoom is not very good with the logics, however, if ASAE ceased to exist, those new players wouldn't get taught unhelpful things.

GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Fri 08 Jan, 2016 13:52

Yep, instead they'd form their own guilds and teach themselves terrible things because the larger guilds tend to not have training guilds to recruit players. *shrugs*

Plus the larger guilds tend to not openly recruit, especially if they're pre-formed.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:

Return to “Frontier”