When i'm Gridlock

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: When i'm Gridlock

Postby Kedart » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:14

Hardcore wrote:Well we tried they where getting gang banged by GG and Syn. BTW Rome came to us and ask us to help them. So it wasn't successful we they still live to fight again 1.5mil is better than 14mil anyway gg everyone.
Spin city, baby? What a load of BS. We had been running ninja ops against ROP and SYN, and actually had launch tables posted to launch against SYN when your stupid invasion started. I don't know wtf kind of intel you got, but it is so unbelievably wrong.

Good job though, thanks to your shenanigans us and SYN have put our differences aside and ROME is about to get plowed just like they tried to claim they were.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:16

Huh, turns out WE were the zerg the WHOLE TIME!!!

THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:20

Well kedart it's not bs that's exactly what we was told. We talk for over a week about helping Rome at first we said no so yeah you can confirm that with crixie and Rome GM

Amaterasu

Postby Amaterasu » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:23

Hardcore wrote:Well that's the info we got from Rome

I highly doubt you were all stupid/gullible enough to make a decision to join a faction because they gave you false info after having seen absolutely nothing on ticker to indicate or prove what they'd said.

Using some made up excuse, you decided to zerg a cluster and a half against a 2 galaxy guild, resulting in the same stupid zerg *beep* that makes this game unfun and a waste every server.

Or maybe you were actually gullible enough to believe in the magic beans some random dude sold you, in which case your guild should reexamine the basis of its alliance with these rome kids. Perhaps it is even now that you sent their fleets to the meat grinder.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kedart » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:26

Hardcore wrote:Well kedart it's not bs that's exactly what we was told. We talk for over a week about helping Rome at first we said no so yeah you can confirm that with crixie and Rome GM
Well maybe do some goddamn independent verification before declaring that Iraq has WMDs, eh?

You trusted a farm guild GM, and successfully made a cluster that could have been fun into cancer. No better way to force everyone to sim-pact than to do a cross cluster zerg, amirite? Just because you hate taking risks and simpact everything doesn't mean the rest of us want to do the same. Screw you.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:28

Kedart wrote:
Hardcore wrote:Well kedart it's not bs that's exactly what we was told. We talk for over a week about helping Rome at first we said no so yeah you can confirm that with crixie and Rome GM
Well maybe do some goddamn independent verification before declaring that Iraq has WMDs, eh?

You trusted a farm guild GM, and successfully made a cluster that could have been fun into cancer. No better way to force everyone to sim-pact than to do a cross cluster zerg, amirite? Just because you hate taking risks and simpact everything doesn't mean the rest of us want to do the same. Screw you.
T I L T
I
L
T

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kedart » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:36

pretty salty right now, ngl

Also known as Homura
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:39

Lol the rage

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kedart » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:47

I mean, I guess we won out in the end. We got a derb delivery, and now rather than fighting SYN we can just farm ROME and ROP till the cows come home. It just sucks that I don't get to act on my petty grudge against SYN.

Also known as Homura
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 09:09

Our petty grudge my dear multi.

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 18 Jan, 2016 17:28

report'd noob.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Thu 10 Mar, 2016 08:57

Damnnn girls. Kedart went ham on the salt in this thread. Heh. Best part of the whole server, me and snoz suiciding each other. ^_^

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos

Return to “Frontier”