State of the lol30s

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 155
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 29 Jan, 2016 14:14

swearengen wrote:Congrats frosty u can spell

You say that sarcastically, but apparently you can't.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
bigpapi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat 23 Jan, 2016 06:45
Reputation: 0

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby bigpapi » Sat 30 Jan, 2016 10:17

SEWI wrote:We fly the server 00 till 39 and we hide????

Where?....why?....there is no place to hide....

Nor do i understand why one wants too.

About stronghold....yep...its the main human pittfall.....

Thatz why ASAE was created....to break out of the box...

If you like it you like it....

If your a local stronghold zerg you sure aint...

Obviously :)



Mmmmmmm who let the food on the forums again. :paranoid:

arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri 01 May, 2009 19:28
Reputation: 13
Guild: A:The Immortals [TI]
«AND»
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: Alpha or England, take your pick

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby arthour » Sat 30 Jan, 2016 14:39

Kedart wrote:A long time? You mean at least every server in the past 3 years, right? I've only been around for three years so I can't speak for what happened before then, but I would go out on a limb and wager that people have been making strongholds for a great deal longer than that.


Sorry, I should clarify, like Mackie says, most of my time's been spent in Alpha, about 8 years worth :D I stopped playing other servers about 4 years ago....Maybe...I forget...Anyways, Alpha hasn't had strongholds like this for a little while now. All the cross guild-mergers and such, made strongholds redundant after a few years, now trying to control a single cluster doesn't help very much when your enemy's can fly between 3 or 4 clusters to keep themselves safe. I don't recall the other servers I'd been in having much in the way of stronghold either, at least while I was there. Last one I recall was when I was in Lyra, and LoL claimed L10-L15.... I miss that guild :(

So seeing strongholds happening here came as a bit of a blast from the past :D

VGM of [TI] on Alpha. Formally GM of [«AND»].
In the 4 hour Pro-N Vs. N-Pro War, Fighting for the LPN.
User avatar
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun 13 Dec, 2009 05:29
Reputation: 33
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby GundamMerc » Sat 30 Jan, 2016 16:22

Some people seem to think that my OP was serious. Or that I view AI as anything but a bunch of farms. Hilarious. But no, this was merely me having fun writing fictional war speeches for no other reason than because I can.

The reality is the only other guild in the 30s of any actual significance is WSYB, and DiD is already on a DNH with them.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 29
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby Pinochle » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 03:22

GundamMerc wrote:Some people seem to think that my OP was serious. Or that I view AI as anything but a bunch of farms. Hilarious. But no, this was merely me having fun writing fictional war speeches for no other reason than because I can.

The reality is the only other guild in the 30s of any actual significance is WSYB, and DiD is already on a DNH with them.


No one takes you seriously.

User avatar
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun 13 Dec, 2009 05:29
Reputation: 33
Guild: A: ANIME
F2.0: DiD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby GundamMerc » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 22:14

Pinochle wrote:
GundamMerc wrote:Some people seem to think that my OP was serious. Or that I view AI as anything but a bunch of farms. Hilarious. But no, this was merely me having fun writing fictional war speeches for no other reason than because I can.

The reality is the only other guild in the 30s of any actual significance is WSYB, and DiD is already on a DNH with them.


No one takes you seriously.


I never asked them to...

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
User avatar
Just Wasting Time
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon 03 Oct, 2011 00:18
Reputation: 0
Location: at home

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby Just Wasting Time » Sat 28 May, 2016 04:17

The 30s is active at least...I've enjoyed it like a vodka martini

aka Ronin Jin/Wasting Time/Austin
User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby Mr PiPE » Sat 28 May, 2016 05:31

thnx for your reply 2 months later. 30s are farms, period.

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 28 May, 2016 08:17

lol30s are farm every server since the demise of Meow in Kappa

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
kitty empress
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue 03 May, 2016 15:47
Reputation: 9
Location: in your bushes

Re: State of the lol30s

Postby kitty empress » Wed 20 Jul, 2016 06:34

if the 30's are farms....then i claim F31 for myself!!!!!

kitty supremacy!

Return to “Frontier”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests