Playing in SYN for your sins.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 02:58

Honestly, how can you guys be this garbage? It's absolutely hilarious.

So basically what has happened is that when we were getting zerged by ROME, Merc, and ROP we had a DNH with SYN. However after Merc/ROME recalled from their botched launch attempt, SYN elected to recruit ROP, the people who tried to backdoor us in 17. This obviously soured our relations. Earlier this week SYN moved their blob to 15, a less populated galaxy for them than their main Galaxy 14. So strategically the only reason that they moved to 15 is that the distance is shorter to 16 than it is from 14 I guess. But since their gate is not that great it's kind of a really retarded move.

They then launch from 15 to 16, their launch is really bad and they end up recalling, so what we do is we send a ninja squad to 14, you know, their crown galaxy that they moved away from. So after ninjaing to 14 and forcing them to recall in the same day, 3 days later we plan a real launch to 14. We smash the sync and SYN can't react in time. What they then elect to do is to launch to 16. And their sync was... interesting to say the least.
Image

You see that first fleet that lands one second before their other fleets? Yeah that's their Dread stack. They literally have their dreads in the first wave.

Here's the pre crash numbers:
Image

Here are the current derbs after they've decided to recall after several fleets getting smashed:
Image

And here are the current incoming fleet.
Image

Now i'm not ENTIRELY onboard with the massive meme that is recalling after about 2 million fleet landing and getting absolute molested. But maybe Valorian knows something that I simply don't.

Bases Pillage +252,495
Plunder Trade Routes +23,335
Debris Collect +21,271

TY based SYN


TL;DR
SYN Fail launched and got ninjad 4 days ago.
We launched on them in 14 and are currently farming them.
They launched to 16 and lost a bunch of fleet before issuing recall orders and are losing several inactives right now.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu 27 Nov, 2014 20:38
Reputation: 15
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Kedart » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:06

Can't seriously act surprised that they merged ROP, chances are pretty high it was pre-planned. SYN 14-15, SPACE 17, ROP 19 then merge after JGs go up to a nice fat mega zerg for the 20s to eat down the road.

Damn shame that 27 kids and their meddling dog mucked up the plan so badly.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:30

Actually ROP was supposed to be like 70 people in 18/19 but they restarted twice :>

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 27
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 14:53

lol SYN, they seem to be worse then rc..

Good job PPD, pros always come out on top.

User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 15:16

Irish senpai noticed us ; )

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu 31 Jul, 2014 05:32
Reputation: 6

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Zanthus » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 17:12

Now i'm not ENTIRELY onboard with the massive meme that is recalling after about 2 million fleet landing and getting absolute molested. But maybe Valorian knows something that I simply don't.


Sheer coincidence that the recall order was given 1 minute before the GM landed.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 41

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Burgess » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 17:13

Classic Valorian.

kinda regret quitting, these lulz are p. real.

User avatar
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu 27 Nov, 2014 20:38
Reputation: 15
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Kedart » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 17:32

IrishEyes wrote:lol SYN, they seem to be worse then rc..

They haven't rage deleted their guild yet, so I suppose they have that going for them.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 21:36

Zanthus wrote:
Now i'm not ENTIRELY onboard with the massive meme that is recalling after about 2 million fleet landing and getting absolute molested. But maybe Valorian knows something that I simply don't.


Sheer coincidence that the recall order was given 1 minute before the GM landed.

Coincidence of course

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Wlerin » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 06:21

But did the dreads die?

User avatar
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2548
Joined: Mon 12 Apr, 2010 04:26
Reputation: 47
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra
Location: In the depths of Gunnerkrigg Court

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 06:35

Wlerin wrote:But did the dreads die?

Indeed they did, as a shining trophy to the fail of SYN.

Image

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
User avatar
Keen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2015 14:27
Reputation: 0

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Keen » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 15:33

Just wanted to make a few facts straight regarding ROP:
FrostyGoblin wrote:(...)SYN elected to recruit ROP, the people who tried to backdoor us in 17(...)
You forgot to mention we had no DNH and you have been zerging us with superior numbers since we restarted in F18/19 us being 10 days late. You got only what you deserved or even less tbh, because having a 10d late start being heavy hampered by your relentless ninjas, we were no threat to you at any point. Such backdoor...

Kedart wrote:Can't seriously act surprised that they merged ROP, chances are pretty high it was pre-planned.
It wasn't, however finding an ally while having a 10d late start and a nearby hostile guild outnumbering us and raiding us is hardly surprising.

FrostyGoblin wrote:Actually ROP was supposed to be like 70 people in 18/19 but they restarted twice :>
Half true. Yes original group was supposed to be ~70 people and yes we restarted twice. No, ROP wasn't planned. Only SPACE and TFF were.

Kedart wrote:SYN 14-15, SPACE 17, ROP 19 then merge after JGs go up to a nice fat mega zerg for the 20s to eat down the road.
SPACE and TFF had different LS to ROP LS. While some players were the same, only about 10-15% of the original group came to F19, the rest either quit or moved to 30s.

Restart in F19 was decided by a few TFF members that didn't agree with many TFF players gameplay - being bad at the game or at manners. Also TFF has been abandoned pretty much by original LS by that time.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 15:54

Keen wrote:Just wanted to make a few facts straight regarding ROP:
FrostyGoblin wrote:(...)SYN elected to recruit ROP, the people who tried to backdoor us in 17(...)
You forgot to mention we had no DNH and you have been zerging us with superior numbers since we restarted in F18/19 us being 10 days late. You got only what you deserved or even less tbh, because having a 10d late start being heavy hampered by your relentless ninjas, we were no threat to you at any point. Such backdoor...

I honestly don't see why you mention that we didn't have a DNH, never once did I ever say that and in my statement if anything I made it very clear that ROP and PPD were hostile, hence the decision for SYN to recruit you being an obvious no-no. Honestly, this entire statement has no point, what are you trying to convey other that we should feel really sorry for you that you had to restart twice in 10 days? Why did you respond with this to that quote, what fact are you laying out here? because if you're trying to deny that you tried to backdoor us then Merc and ROME launched on us you're just straight up lying. While we were taking care of a force 3 times our numbers you thought you could take the chance and farm 17. It didn't work since Merc/ROME recalled and you actually got recall trapped when running away from 17. Just because your backdoor was one of the worst i've ever seen doesn't make it less of a backdoor.

Keen wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Actually ROP was supposed to be like 70 people in 18/19 but they restarted twice :>
Half true. Yes original group was supposed to be ~70 people and yes we restarted twice. No, ROP wasn't planned. Only SPACE and TFF were.

You changing your tag after restarting twice and splitting off the group hardly makes my statement half true, sure you might say that there is some extra context but that doesn't make what I say less true.


Come back when you actually have a clear and concise point or else you'll just look bad again.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu 27 Nov, 2014 20:38
Reputation: 15
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Kedart » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 20:17

This isn't about ROP, this is about SYN. ROP are a bunch of noobs who failed to zerg and were forced to restart (twice), then got farmed. Being butthurt, they tried backdooring us when we were already outnumbered 4:1. Nobody cares.

This is about SYN, the guild who decided to throw their relationship with us in the trash by recruiting said noobs. Jokes on them though - we've already won with inferior numbers twice this server. Winning this third time was even easier than the other two (and far more profitable, too!).

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
User avatar
Keen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2015 14:27
Reputation: 0

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Keen » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 22:55

Frosty, my reply was in no place accusing you of lies. I just wanted to point out a few missing facts about ROP and I had the impression that you were complaining about us backdooring/joining syn ;)

We were so behind and you farmed us regardless, so you complaining about us joining SYN seems pointless. Also, we've never assumed your PPD-SYN DNH would transfer to ex-ROP crew. So whats the problem? We did backdoor, yes. You used your 10day advantage to farm us earlier, you hit at least 50 of our bases if not many more. Why would we abandon an opportunity when you used yours? You asked for it by making us enemies.


Both of you obviously have little idea who TFF consisted of or you pretend you don't. ROP=/=TFF. Only 8 TFF members were in ROP out of which only 1 of them knows the TFF/SPACE LS. Brand new leadership (by those who never even wanted to be a part of LS), brand new rules.

However I agree that TFF have behaved mostly like noobs. Thats exactly why they quit/abandoned it. ROP, on the other hand, consisted of hard working good players that never gave up, invited some locals, non-affiliated with anyone people, and tried to play the game. Insulting us is just bad manner.

You're calling out zergs left and right. You outnumbered ROP 6 to 1, had better tech and better JGs :) Is that not zerging? ;) We were being butthurt? You mistake us for other people. You ninjad us since we settled in F19. That's why we moved on you. Also you're the closest guys, so wow, a surprise.

Btw the zergs only delivered you free derbs so far, you should be glad. I salute you, it requires hard work defending vs debris. Much to complain about :)

Also, I don't care if you say that 'nobody cares' 8-) These forums are not your guild boards. ROP is part of SYN and is quite on topic. As you must have realized, I wasn't questioning your evaluation of SYN F15->F16 movement. I admit it was bad, to say the least. I don't get your hostility though, this is only a game and you behave as though I've done you some kind of real harm.


Return to “Frontier”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest