Playing in SYN for your sins.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: Playing in SYN for your sins.

Postby Kedart » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 23:20

If ROP really wanted a shot at, well, anything, they would have rerolled in the 30s with their SPACE buddies. Crying about being behind 10 days is absolutely freaking hilarious - you are behind ten days because your zerg failed and you rerolled in 20s, just to fail again. Rather than reroll in 30s like most nub guilds do, you rolled back in 10s knowing full well that you would be behind and serve as nothing but food for other guilds.

ALso, if we outnumbered ROP 6:1, that means that you had a total of 5 players. Even if that were true (it isn't), if you think that five players have a right to claim ANYTHING you are full of yourself. Nobody cares who you scrubs are or where you came from. All that matters is that SYN *beep* up by recruiting a bunch of morons who tried to stab us while we were defending. Now SYN gets to pay the price.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Keen

Postby Keen » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 07:51

If ROP really wanted a shot at, well, anything, they would have rerolled in the 30s with their SPACE buddies
If you have read anything i wrote earlier, you would've seen that we were no buddies with SPACE guys. Only one of us had known some of them. We also had disagreements and disregarded the group.
Nobody cares who you scrubs are or where you came from.
Correction - You don't care and maybe your party. Even though the forums may look like they're all yours and your friends, cause you made a mutual adoration society here, surprise, you are not the representation of all AE players.
All that matters to me is that SYN in my opinion *beep* up by recruiting a bunch of people whom I don't know nor understand and am butt-hurt about cause they tried to do smth profitable for themselves by backdooring and refusing to be farms.
Such huge ego, made some corrections for you. Learn some manners, again, these are forums, not your own playground.

Food for thought: What's easier to lead - a guild that is full of pros or one that has mostly casuals?

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 11:17

Probably a guild with casuals, cuz no big egos there. Yeah I think so.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 15:56

Keen, you are still missing the point. This isn't about ROP, this is about SYN's sins (and horrible strategy). If you want to make a thread about how ROP is a bunch of victims being picked on by the 30 man zerg, make your own thread.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Col. Caulk's Windmill
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 22:18

Surprise surprise, Frosty has himself a circle jerk going on. :3

Even if he is right (probably is in this case), the mutual masturbation by some people here is very arousing.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 22:25

GundamMerc wrote:Surprise surprise, Frosty has himself a circle jerk going on. :3

Even if he is right (probably is in this case), the mutual masturbation by some people here is very arousing.
At least I have friends unlike a certain someone who sits alone in the corner of the lol30s thread jerking himself off. Get out, nobody likes you and they never will.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 00:53

Just don't bother arguing with the clearly superior Keen here. He is so pro that he sends combat fleets one hour behind his recyclers, like he did yesterday as part of a pathetic launch into 17. Practically shows his confidence in his skills.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
Keen

Postby Keen » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 09:08

Burgess wrote:Probably a guild with casuals, cuz no big egos there. Yeah I think so.
Actually its very easy to lead people with huge egos. Just give them an opportunity to shine. Done it plenty of times. Only thing that may be harder in the long run is holding the leader spot. "The ego is a show, where people try to prove something to an unconvinceable part of themselves. " http://www.danmulhern.com/big2egosecrets/
CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:Just don't bother arguing with the clearly superior Keen here. He is so pro that he sends combat fleets one hour behind his recyclers, like he did yesterday as part of a pathetic launch into 17. Practically shows his confidence in his skills.
Nah, it's PPD thats clearly superior, I'm just a simple minion trying to have fun playing a game in my spare time. I'm definitely terrible therefore.

When we actually launch, you'll know it, I have a habit of sending my fleet in sync when I intend to fight. I learned that's quite useful, but what do I know, im bad. Mock me more, Im starting to have some fun here.

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 16:30

FrostyGoblin wrote:
GundamMerc wrote:Surprise surprise, Frosty has himself a circle jerk going on. :3

At least I have friends unlike a certain someone
Ehhhhhhhhhh..... :headshake:

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Wed 10 Feb, 2016 04:15

FrostyGoblin wrote: At least I have friends .
You do ? Your mommy don't count .

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sat 13 Feb, 2016 21:47

Alpha-Omega wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote: At least I have friends .
You do ? Your mommy don't count .
His mommy is one of my regulars

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Thu 24 Mar, 2016 03:11

Rank Guild Name Level Members avg. per member
1 [ASAE] All Servers Accounts Empires 68.44 200 20.62
2 [ZERG] Because We Have To 116.76 124 36.19
3 [GOAT] Greatest Of All Time 109.91 112 34.33
4 [AI] Artificial Intelligence 56.86 99 19.88
5 [U-Dog] New Name? 72.46 68 27.69

r u guyz sure you are on the right server? no syn nor rop listed...havent ever heard of them...some backyard locals?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Thu 24 Mar, 2016 08:10

Necro, /locked

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Frontier”