Remember the Alamo

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Remember the Alamo

Postby fkabnk » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 23:31

Addex wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
Mc Crane wrote:Any one that use power 5 to 1 is not bad, ppl or fleet size 1 to 5 and u lose lol 8-) noobs
Can be confusing yes ..
Use what is needed and you win !?
Bad players can win on 2.0, it's been shown time and time again, all you need is more and more players, as evidenced by this server. You aren't good, you are bad, and you are substituting skill for pure mass, something that works in 2.0 and less so in 1.5.

Please try to replicate this next server and we will see how that goes for you.
That was you guys whole strategy in Andromeda, ironic that you are salty about it now that you are on the receiving end. Congratz on removing the server cancer that is PPD.
Except PPD was on the side that was fighting against the zerg until the zerg died because of unorganized leadership.

Im sure you havent forgotten the 00s/20s/30s launch at the 10s, At that point it was basically 3 cluster vs 2 cluster vs 1 cluster, us being the 2 clusters and you being the 3.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Mc Crane

Postby Mc Crane » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 00:50

There will be some genius in next server to, and that genius is pre planning already maybe Zergish 2.0 ...
Or what ever, that genius will have what is needed that time to ..

Overkill gives the best ratio In AE or in RL that is what nations do in war ! it is rear that the underdog wins !!

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 05:18

Addex wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
Mc Crane wrote:Any one that use power 5 to 1 is not bad, ppl or fleet size 1 to 5 and u lose lol 8-) noobs
Can be confusing yes ..
Use what is needed and you win !?
Bad players can win on 2.0, it's been shown time and time again, all you need is more and more players, as evidenced by this server. You aren't good, you are bad, and you are substituting skill for pure mass, something that works in 2.0 and less so in 1.5.

Please try to replicate this next server and we will see how that goes for you.
That was you guys whole strategy in Andromeda, ironic that you are salty about it now that you are on the receiving end. Congratz on removing the server cancer that is PPD.
I'm just gonna point out a good amount of the people in this PPD weren't in PPD on andro. Some of us were even in the lowers

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Mc Crane

Postby Mc Crane » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 06:05

The Zerg 110 ppl in F12 :)

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 13:31

[
LMFAO, LMFAO
PPD dropped pact with SYN way before this and decided to go after SYN. ROP was zerged by PPD long before ROP worked with ROME/Merc FAIL launch (where ROP played its part perfect, landed synched at backdoor but noone informed us for a fail recall) and hunted back. So far it was fair. SYN stood neutral to the war, with info that ROME asking help of Merc to farm SYN after PPD. At that point ROP decided to merge with SYN, since SYN could be helping PPD and ROP never wanted to stay at different sides with SYN. So the decision was not for a shelter, but strategical. After an acceptable revenge period (for PPD)
First off they started with over 120+ not our fault they relocated 2 times. When we invaded rop we did it with less players, its not zerging just cause you have more fleet. Then they teamed up with merc/rome. Why on earth would you recruit players that your current allies are actively fueding with. You guys had were planning using it to try and beat us since it was obivious you couldnt do it alone ether

2nd time in the last three servers this LS team. Uses this *beep* idea to go after someone they are pacted with.

Own up to your *beep* youre terrible at spinning.

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Keen

Postby Keen » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 16:22

SouthOnFir3 wrote: First off they started with over 120+ not our fault they relocated 2 times. When we invaded rop we did it with less players, its not zerging just cause you have more fleet. Then they teamed up with merc/rome. Why on earth would you recruit players that your current allies are actively fueding with. You guys had were planning using it to try and beat us since it was obivious you couldnt do it alone ether

2nd time in the last three servers this LS team. Uses this *beep* idea to go after someone they are pacted with.

1. ROP is not TFF/SPACE, we have nothing to do with them, besides some of our members being in the starter group (but not LS). We don't even know them (only 1 of our members knows tff/space people/ls). You trying to insinuate as though we were 120members and failed is far from the truth. I have a feeling its gonna be 200 soon in your eyes lol, while ROP has only consisted of 8 core members and just recruited some locals, out of whom most were first-timers and some were spies. We have never exceeded 19members, including jg/noobs/spies/inactives.
2. When you have 10 times our fleet, ofc it is zerging. Zerg = mass of smth, doesn't matter what that is, players or fleet. No player of ours could've defended, so it was even worse than player zerging, as you call it.
3. It wasn't recruiting, we merged (but yeah, it doesn't matter to your point). We merged, to decide on a side - we didn't want to be opposed to SYN. So if anything, you've gained potential allies.
4. You have never been natural allies with SYN, while ROP was.
5. After the merge, SYN haven't gone after you. You went after SYN with ninjas to F14/15 and broke the DNH.
6. SYN LS haven't complained about you hitting ex-ROP players (it was only fair you were hitting us), however we have proposed a DNH with ex-ROP and an alliance with whole SYN, to which you haven't even bothered to answer and then broke the DNH by going ninja vs SYN SH.
7. I had a talk with fkabnk who knows very well, that a long-term alliance was viable. You haven't been interested in it.

Its funny how you expected ROP to stand alone, not merge with anyone, not find allies, while having less players, playing with no multies to feed from and having a 10 day late start. Or were you expecting us to just become your farms and do nothing about it? Had you proposed us an alliance instead of trying to make us your farms, we would've accepted it. Ask anybody from ex-ROP crew, we had no problems with working with you - as i said earlier, us =/= tff/space crew.

So to sum up - its your own fault you eventually had no friends in the cluster.

Mar0vus
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Mar0vus » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 17:36

Keen wrote: 2. When you have 10 times our fleet, ofc it is zerging. Zerg = mass of smth, doesn't matter what that is, players or fleet. No player of ours could've defended, so it was even worse than player zerging, as you call it.
Zerging in AE has always referred to player count not fleet. An account is strong only when it has a lot of fleet and zerging in AE is about massing together a lot of weak accounts to make up for the lack of strong accounts.

Amaterasu

Postby Amaterasu » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 20:21

The forum gives me artism

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 20:56

SouthOnFir3 wrote: First off they started with over 120+ not our fault they relocated 2 times. When we invaded rop we did it with less players, its not zerging just cause you have more fleet. Then they teamed up with merc/rome. Why on earth would you recruit players that your current allies are actively fueding with. You guys had were planning using it to try and beat us since it was obivious you couldnt do it alone ether

Keen wrote: 1. ROP is not TFF/SPACE, we have nothing to do with them, besides some of our members being in the starter group (but not LS). We don't even know them (only 1 of our members knows tff/space people/ls). You trying to insinuate as though we were 120members and failed is far from the truth. I have a feeling its gonna be 200 soon in your eyes lol, while ROP has only consisted of 8 core members and just recruited some locals, out of whom most were first-timers and some were spies. We have never exceeded 19members, including jg/noobs/spies/inactives.
Except for being a part of TFF and relocating twice because of it, yes, you have nothing to do with TFF.
Keen wrote: 2. When you have 10 times our fleet, ofc it is zerging. Zerg = mass of smth, doesn't matter what that is, players or fleet. No player of ours could've defended, so it was even worse than player zerging, as you call it.
There appears to be a big misconception about the term zerg. A zerg is the mass production of weaker units to outmass stronger units. Since this is a numbers game it might appear to you that what we did was zerging, when in fact what we did to you was have bigger better units. Lots of players with weak fleets = Zerging. Few people with strong fleets = Not zerging.
Keen wrote: 3. It wasn't recruiting, we merged (but yeah, it doesn't matter to your point). We merged, to decide on a side - we didn't want to be opposed to SYN. So if anything, you've gained potential allies.
They still decided to merge with people that where very obviously hostile to us and people we where hostile to, to do this is to indirectly show hostility to us.
Keen wrote: 4. You have never been natural allies with SYN, while ROP was.
And that makes it okay for them to recruit our enemies because?

Keen wrote: 5. After the merge, SYN haven't gone after you. You went after SYN with ninjas to F14/15 and broke the DNH.
Except that we started ninjas after the pact was broken, stop lying. We Ninja'd 14 after you had moved to 15 and failed a launch to 16. This is a blatant lie, try again.
Also I hope you're not actually referring to the ninjas back when JG's spawned and there was no pact between SYN, because that would be sad.

Keen wrote: 6. SYN LS haven't complained about you hitting ex-ROP players (it was only fair you were hitting us), however we have proposed a DNH with ex-ROP and an alliance with whole SYN, to which you haven't even bothered to answer and then broke the DNH by going ninja vs SYN SH.
I can't actually say if we responded to that pact proposal, but I can just tell you that that is such a ridiculous proposal that I wouldn't even bother replying to it because it's so insulting. Also we didn't break the pact by ninjaing as we all know.

Keen wrote: 7. I had a talk with fkabnk who knows very well, that a long-term alliance was viable. You haven't been interested in it.

Its funny how you expected ROP to stand alone, not merge with anyone, not find allies, while having less players, playing with no multies to feed from and having a 10 day late start.
We didn't expect ROP to stand alone, we excpected SYN not to recruit our enemies and think we'd just *beep* accept it.
Keen wrote: Or were you expecting us to just become your farms and do nothing about it? Had you proposed us an alliance instead of trying to make us your farms, we would've accepted it. Ask anybody from ex-ROP crew, we had no problems with working with you - as i said earlier, us =/= tff/space crew.
The problem is that we had no intention on being allied with ROP, hence why we didn't want to to pact you.

Keen wrote:So to sum up - its your own fault you eventually had no friends in the cluster.
Just to make this clear, Had Merc not come, we would have won. Had SYN not *beep* us over, we probably would have won, I mean we already did it once with the crash in 16. It's our fault for not having any friends in the cluster, however it's not our fault that everyone in the cluster is terrible friends.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 17:06

Keen wrote:2. When you have 10 times our fleet, ofc it is zerging. Zerg = mass of smth, doesn't matter what that is, players or fleet. No player of ours could've defended, so it was even worse than player zerging, as you call it.
Alright own up. You're actually from ASAE aren't you.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Sun 28 Feb, 2016 23:40

multi harder kiddos xD

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 15:04

Looks like PLANK is invading the 30's
Landing in 31 in about 12 hrs or so

Be Interesting

Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
UFA
EVIL
TODAY
MOMS
DUCK

Postby Hash » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 22:30

We went for a stroll and suddenly this guild starts suiciding into me.

Why do people suicide into me like I am some sort of AE celeb or an Alicus?

I don't have a gun
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Fri 04 Mar, 2016 04:32

Wlerin wrote:
Keen wrote:2. When you have 10 times our fleet, ofc it is zerging. Zerg = mass of smth, doesn't matter what that is, players or fleet. No player of ours could've defended, so it was even worse than player zerging, as you call it.
Alright own up. You're actually from ASAE aren't you.

i realized that i am on Keen's team the other day, and it depresses me.

Return to “Frontier”