Remember the Alamo

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Remember the Alamo

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 18:08

Mc Crane wrote:Well that is up to you ..

If you cant win do not do it, then is something ells needed, because this happens server after server
That part that can muster most fleet wins, then how you do it is secondary ..
There are a line in how mush fleet a player can build and how fast you can build an account ..
So if you can have more player you can build more fleet !?

We're not arguing that's how it works, we're saying that you are really REALLY bad for needing to use that many people against us and that it's really embarrassing that you needed to do that.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Amaterasu

Postby Amaterasu » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 18:13

It's kind of stupid to argue that beating a team by 5:1 player ratios is an accomplishment of any sort. You didn't even do it in a professional or clean fashion. This was a bloody mess. We went completely ham on your fleets. There is no pride to be gained from this performance.

SAD!
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 19:57

Hey, why dont we all just join the same guild/alliance. That way everyone can win and nobody has to do anything, afterall winning seems to be the only thing that matters and it doesn't matter if you have fun along the way, right?

People don't seem to realize we don't find it fun to sim for a few months, then blob up with 3 other guilds and move our entire blob through a few galaxies and just farm them out.

Now it seems like after we fought against the 40mil blob of merc/rome and lost all our mobile fleets, SYN are trying to perma occ out bases in our stronghold to prevent us from ever recovering, but yea, we are pathetic and ruin this game : )

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 20:10

Not much to say, I know everyone in PPD had fun.

Real question is, who is gonna get started on next server :3

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 21:05

@Mc Crane
Stop posting, trying to decipher your English is giving me aids. I'm sorry if it isn't your first language but this is a English speaking forum, you ether do it right or don't bother posting. As for your last post you may have more fleet because of your surplus in players but when it comes to moving it you simply cant do it. In the meantime lets have fun playing cat and mouse while we slowly pick your *beep* tier players apart.

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Valorian

Postby Valorian » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 21:47

Perhaps you will remember to think carefully before you discard a pact which you asked for. Of course it was only dismissing a "farm guild" right? You would have been gloating instead of whining right now.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 22:06

Valorian wrote:Perhaps you will remember to think carefully before you discard a pact which you asked for. Of course it was only dismissing a "farm guild" right? You would have been gloating instead of whining right now.

Guess I'll show you some messages Ariadne (Rome GM) sent to me a few weeks back.

[24.01.2016 18:33:55] Valorian: I would like definitive word one way or another. We have seen your scouts
[24.01.2016 18:35:03] Chrkolby: Well we havent really decided what to do yet, but I cant trust your leadership (not you speficially) so it's better to just break the alliance off then see what happens from there
[24.01.2016 18:36:18] Valorian: I suppose that is something of a compliment
[24.01.2016 18:36:41] Valorian: I do have a lot of sway but be as it may
[24.01.2016 18:37:02] Valorian: Perhaps some other time

Notice how your VGM tried to set up an alliance with Rome to secure the cluster together, as in, kill us together, while we were still pacted.

I then dropped the pact a day later, because I don't want to be pacted to people that are planning to backstab us.

I later asked if you would be willing to do a temp nap so we could kill off Merc/Rome together, but you would rather join the massive zerg and kill us off. So yea, if we had kept the pact you would have backstabbed us anyways, I rather die on my own accord.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 22:13

John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:47, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Mc Crane

Postby Mc Crane » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 22:34

SouthOnFir3 wrote:@Mc Crane
Stop posting, trying to decipher your English is giving me aids. I'm sorry if it isn't your first language but this is a English speaking forum, you ether do it right or don't bother posting. As for your last post you may have more fleet because of your surplus in players but when it comes to moving it you simply cant do it. In the meantime lets have fun playing cat and mouse while we slowly pick your *beep* tier players apart.

Well my English is more intresting then the game, thats on you ... i hope my Englis burn your frontal loob and dream about it rest of your life :whisle:

Someone seams to have the social skill to put player together ..

Thall

Postby Thall » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 22:47

fkabnk wrote:
Valorian wrote:Perhaps you will remember to think carefully before you discard a pact which you asked for. Of course it was only dismissing a "farm guild" right? You would have been gloating instead of whining right now.

Guess I'll show you some messages Ariadne (Rome GM) sent to me a few weeks back.

[24.01.2016 18:33:55] Valorian: I would like definitive word one way or another. We have seen your scouts
[24.01.2016 18:35:03] Chrkolby: Well we havent really decided what to do yet, but I cant trust your leadership (not you speficially) so it's better to just break the alliance off then see what happens from there
[24.01.2016 18:36:18] Valorian: I suppose that is something of a compliment
[24.01.2016 18:36:41] Valorian: I do have a lot of sway but be as it may
[24.01.2016 18:37:02] Valorian: Perhaps some other time

Notice how your VGM tried to set up an alliance with Rome to secure the cluster together, as in, kill us together, while we were still pacted.

I then dropped the pact a day later, because I don't want to be pacted to people that are planning to backstab us.

I later asked if you would be willing to do a temp nap so we could kill off Merc/Rome together, but you would rather join the massive zerg and kill us off. So yea, if we had kept the pact you would have backstabbed us anyways, I rather die on my own accord.

LMFAO, LMFAO
PPD dropped pact with SYN way before this and decided to go after SYN. ROP was zerged by PPD long before ROP worked with ROME/Merc FAIL launch (where ROP played its part perfect, landed synched at backdoor but noone informed us for a fail recall) and hunted back. So far it was fair. SYN stood neutral to the war, with info that ROME asking help of Merc to farm SYN after PPD. At that point ROP decided to merge with SYN, since SYN could be helping PPD and ROP never wanted to stay at different sides with SYN. So the decision was not for a shelter, but strategical. After an acceptable revenge period (for PPD) Keen contacted with you and was just ignored.
Bloodsaint contacted me for a truce of 48h for a possibility of potential collaboration of ROME and SYN, which was nuked by Ariadne, I'm sure that he didn't shared all details where just repeats itself and pissing me. For the sake of my friendship to Blood Saint I had to waste my entire day with Ariane (Thanks BS!) and finally Ariadne decided to break the CF by blowing out a fleet.

The question which is never discussed here is how 12 ppl (now 47) managed to take out SPACE, fought against entire cluster, getting top eco, fleet and tech against all odds. Ah that reminded me to reference the fact of SYN being fat with base hits. We must make a small correction. We've got 75% of our profit by hitting ion protected AsaeX bases in your SH.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 23:06

No, the pact was officially over when I talked to valorian, the person I made the pact with, about dropping it. If you wanted to drop the pact before that you should have told me and not tried to make a deal with Rome.

- AggressiveTurtle
Thall

Postby Thall » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 23:14

fkabnk wrote:No, the pact was officially over when I talked to valorian, the person I made the pact with, about dropping it. If you wanted to drop the pact before that you should have told me and not tried to make a deal with Rome.

we didn't dropped the pact. just made 48h CF for to talk with ROME. Opportunity exploiting is not same as "making a deal." no need to play with the words for to hide facts. PPD dropped the pact and attacked SYN and now blaming SYN.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 23:15

You tried to make a deal with them, look at the screenshots I posted. Why would I stay pacted to a guild that are trying to backstab us?

- AggressiveTurtle
Thall

Postby Thall » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 23:18

backstab? LMFAO. First of all you've closed all diplomatic channels ignoring any SYN contacts, then you try to show some "private talks" as evidence of backstabbing? Backstabbing is an action, not analysing opportunities. And most of important, Rome wanted to talk, not SYN.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sun 07 Feb, 2016 23:29

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Mc Crane wrote:Any one that use power 5 to 1 is not bad, ppl or fleet size 1 to 5 and u lose lol 8-) noobs
Can be confusing yes ..
Use what is needed and you win !?

Bad players can win on 2.0, it's been shown time and time again, all you need is more and more players, as evidenced by this server. You aren't good, you are bad, and you are substituting skill for pure mass, something that works in 2.0 and less so in 1.5.

Please try to replicate this next server and we will see how that goes for you.

That was you guys whole strategy in Andromeda, ironic that you are salty about it now that you are on the receiving end. Congratz on removing the server cancer that is PPD.

Return to “Frontier”