First off they started with over 120+ not our fault they relocated 2 times. When we invaded rop we did it with less players, its not zerging just cause you have more fleet. Then they teamed up with merc/rome. Why on earth would you recruit players that your current allies are actively fueding with. You guys had were planning using it to try and beat us since it was obivious you couldnt do it alone ether
2nd time in the last three servers this LS team. Uses this *beep* idea to go after someone they are pacted with.
Own up to your *beep* youre terrible at spinning.
1. ROP is not TFF/SPACE, we have nothing to do with them, besides some of our members being in the starter group (but not LS). We don't even know them (only 1 of our members knows tff/space people/ls). You trying to insinuate as though we were 120members and failed is far from the truth. I have a feeling its gonna be 200 soon in your eyes lol, while ROP has only consisted of 8 core members and just recruited some locals, out of whom most were first-timers and some were spies. We have never exceeded 19members, including jg/noobs/spies/inactives.
Except for being a part of TFF and relocating twice because of it, yes, you have nothing to do with TFF.
2. When you have 10 times our fleet, ofc it is zerging. Zerg = mass of smth, doesn't matter what that is, players or fleet. No player of ours could've defended, so it was even worse than player zerging, as you call it.
There appears to be a big misconception about the term zerg. A zerg is the mass production of weaker units to outmass stronger units. Since this is a numbers game it might appear to you that what we did was zerging, when in fact what we did to you was have bigger better units. Lots of players with weak fleets = Zerging. Few people with strong fleets = Not zerging.
3. It wasn't recruiting, we merged (but yeah, it doesn't matter to your point). We merged, to decide on a side - we didn't want to be opposed to SYN. So if anything, you've gained potential allies.
They still decided to merge with people that where very obviously hostile to us and people we where hostile to, to do this is to indirectly show hostility to us.
4. You have never been natural allies with SYN, while ROP was.
And that makes it okay for them to recruit our enemies because?
5. After the merge, SYN haven't gone after you. You went after SYN with ninjas to F14/15 and broke the DNH.
Except that we started ninjas after the pact was broken, stop lying. We Ninja'd 14 after you had moved to 15 and failed a launch to 16. This is a blatant lie, try again.
Also I hope you're not actually referring to the ninjas back when JG's spawned and there was no pact between SYN, because that would be sad.
6. SYN LS haven't complained about you hitting ex-ROP players (it was only fair you were hitting us), however we have proposed a DNH with ex-ROP and an alliance with whole SYN, to which you haven't even bothered to answer and then broke the DNH by going ninja vs SYN SH.
I can't actually say if we responded to that pact proposal, but I can just tell you that that is such a ridiculous proposal that I wouldn't even bother replying to it because it's so insulting. Also we didn't break the pact by ninjaing as we all know.
7. I had a talk with fkabnk who knows very well, that a long-term alliance was viable. You haven't been interested in it.
Its funny how you expected ROP to stand alone, not merge with anyone, not find allies, while having less players, playing with no multies to feed from and having a 10 day late start.
We didn't expect ROP to stand alone, we excpected SYN not to recruit our enemies and think we'd just *beep* accept it.
Or were you expecting us to just become your farms and do nothing about it? Had you proposed us an alliance instead of trying to make us your farms, we would've accepted it. Ask anybody from ex-ROP crew, we had no problems with working with you - as i said earlier, us =/= tff/space crew.
The problem is that we had no intention on being allied with ROP, hence why we didn't want to to pact you.
Keen wrote:So to sum up - its your own fault you eventually had no friends in the cluster.
Just to make this clear, Had Merc not come, we would have won. Had SYN not *beep* us over, we probably would have won, I mean we already did it once with the crash in 16. It's our fault for not having any friends in the cluster, however it's not our fault that everyone in the cluster is terrible friends.