WSYB suicided into PLANK

User avatar
Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2469
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 13:27
Reputation: 109
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS
Location: Haremz
Contact:

WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Hash » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 22:25

Now we have to clean all that mess up.


Incoming Jord with completely true statistical data. Stay tuned.

I don't have a gun
User avatar
TheJordache
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue 24 Mar, 2009 14:45
Reputation: 30
Guild: HERO
KAOS
Music
2usic
Galaxy: Mira
Location: E-Hollywood

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby TheJordache » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 22:58

The PLANK spaceboats were seeking new ports of trading opportunities in an openly friendly manner, when a guild with a Bottom 5 All Time Acronym Name WSYB made their fatal mistake: Trying.

Commodore Hashtastic kept his wits about him, and knew that the WSYB blockade of 69million fleet in E31 would be a hard fight. A hard fight indeed with only 20something million fleet of our own. It took nearly a dozen of them to work together to chip away at my colossal sub 1-million fleet, I cannot imagine the coordination and effort that went into such a power play. WSYB must have awful armoUr tech, because after they were easily brushed aside with minimal effort, only 13 million debris remained after derbifying the 240m WYSB contesting blob..

The profit ratios were astronomical, because we are in outer space. Tens of thousands of new bases will be planted in WSYB's honoUr. And most importantly, the omnipotent villain- Dr. Fleet Maintenance- will be held at bay for several days, at the very least.

I'm pretty much just really awesome. And modest.
Slothly
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun 03 Jul, 2011 00:52
Reputation: 2

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Slothly » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 23:13

TheJordache wrote:The PLANK spaceboats were seeking new ports of trading opportunities in an openly friendly manner, when a guild with a Bottom 5 All Time Acronym Name WSYB made their fatal mistake: Trying.

Commodore Hashtastic kept his wits about him, and knew that the WSYB blockade of 69million fleet in E31 would be a hard fight. A hard fight indeed with only 20something million fleet of our own. It took nearly a dozen of them to work together to chip away at my colossal sub 1-million fleet, I cannot imagine the coordination and effort that went into such a power play. WSYB must have awful armoUr tech, because after they were easily brushed aside with minimal effort, only 13 million debris remained after derbifying the 240m WYSB contesting blob..

The profit ratios were astronomical, because we are in outer space. Tens of thousands of new bases will be planted in WSYB's honoUr. And most importantly, the omnipotent villain- Dr. Fleet Maintenance- will be held at bay for several days, at the very least.


This is an accurate assessment.

Well played, good crash (sort of), our strategy was... flawed.

User avatar
Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2469
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 13:27
Reputation: 109
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS
Location: Haremz
Contact:

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Hash » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 23:21

Evil Beer Stealers don't get to ruin our BBQ at Lancs'

Srsy guys. You could've just asked to join in. This was rude.

I don't have a gun
Aurkhi Be-Ram El
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu 17 May, 2012 20:42
Reputation: 9
Guild: L-NoOne
N-Legio
P-SPIN
F-Plank

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Aurkhi Be-Ram El » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 23:38

Slothly
Quote - Msg - Report
29 Feb 2016, 01:46:50
im already mentally spending my creds, ima gonna get base 13, and PRINGS (cause ill be so rich LEL), and *beep*, ill be able to start tachy tomorrow

Your prings will have to wait /:

User avatar
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2008 02:45
Reputation: 4
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby LINKS » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 23:41

Can i join?

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Slothly
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun 03 Jul, 2011 00:52
Reputation: 2

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Slothly » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 23:45

Aurkhi Be-Ram El wrote:Slothly
Quote - Msg - Report
29 Feb 2016, 01:46:50
im already mentally spending my creds, ima gonna get base 13, and PRINGS (cause ill be so rich LEL), and *beep*, ill be able to start tachy tomorrow

Your prings will have to wait /:


anyone ever tell you you're taking the game a touch too seriously? ;)

User avatar
Damaged Goods
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed 26 Dec, 2012 18:17
Reputation: 21
Guild: N: [KING]
Q: [Bacon]

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Damaged Goods » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 23:49

Got to love the response of WSYB's ally, [SHLD], now known as [NEW].
When asked by his members, why they do not go and help WSYB defend, Bobo answered: What's the point?

Interesting how WSYB offers to protect [NEW], while [NEW] had no plans of helping WSYB.

Code: Select all

6   [NEW]       New Name?            70.12   106   23.87
7   [WSYB]       WE STEAL YOUR BEER   68.01   54   27.79


So now comes the big question, will WSYB persevere? Or will they join [NEW]'s space journey in search for a place to call their own?

User avatar
Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2469
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 13:27
Reputation: 109
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS
Location: Haremz
Contact:

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Hash » Tue 01 Mar, 2016 00:27

NEW can't make any difference so don't blame them.

Merc can try. Pile will be gone by then though and PLANK is not here to stay long enough for it to change anything. We're not here to farm people out of the game or w/e. I like active spirited players.

I don't have a gun
Adrenaline Junkie
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 01 Mar, 2016 04:49
Reputation: 0

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Adrenaline Junkie » Tue 01 Mar, 2016 04:51

Damaged Goods wrote:Got to love the response of WSYB's ally, [SHLD], now known as [NEW].
When asked by his members, why they do not go and help WSYB defend, Bobo answered: What's the point?

Interesting how WSYB offers to protect [NEW], while [NEW] had no plans of helping WSYB.

Code: Select all

6   [NEW]       New Name?            70.12   106   23.87
7   [WSYB]       WE STEAL YOUR BEER   68.01   54   27.79


So now comes the big question, will WSYB persevere? Or will they join [NEW]'s space journey in search for a place to call their own?



I am just surprised anyone would pact with WSYB. Since they are known to backstab on pretty much every server they play. Already backstabbed on this server too.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 54

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby swearengen » Tue 01 Mar, 2016 23:28

Really?
Who did we backstab?

Adrenaline Junkie
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 01 Mar, 2016 04:49
Reputation: 0

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Adrenaline Junkie » Tue 01 Mar, 2016 23:52

swearengen wrote:Really?
Who did we backstab?


DID. You canceled a DNH with 24 hour notice and started hitting DID within 1 hour of the cancel.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 54

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby swearengen » Wed 02 Mar, 2016 13:19

*beep*
Our guy was hitnin 32. And in return we hit the one was sitting at the JG
Nice try

Adrenaline Junkie
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 01 Mar, 2016 04:49
Reputation: 0

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby Adrenaline Junkie » Wed 02 Mar, 2016 13:33

Nice try. We all saw the BRs. Dont try to make it something it isnt. But its a no point now anyway. No more DID. And from what we are seeing and hearing. Not going to be much of WSYB left before long. lol. Like rats in a sinking ship it is.
Image

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 54

Re: WSYB suicided into PLANK

Postby swearengen » Wed 02 Mar, 2016 15:06

Yep I'm sure u seen the Be
I'm also the one that blew up the DID
So I know 1st hand

And the ones that left?
Useless anyways lol


Return to “Frontier”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests