Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Re: Frank and Flock Fail

Postby Pinochle » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 03:50

sURo wrote:at the moment:
Balor 1 - 0 Irish
:P
Only if you use a waalor calculator.

Those have been found to be unreliable and inaccurate.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 02:40

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:36, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 02:45

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:35, edited 1 time in total.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 05:22

Balor wrote:
GDI wrote:Gotta say, first time I was ever suicided on was Omega by a random right before a crash..
But that Helion suicide was the first time I was suicided by someone I trusted :?
................... I think it is likely that Irish captured your heart and led you into a strange place..........................
this sound particularly.....................creepy.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 13:19

C. Truman Davis MD MS, "The Passion of the Christ from a Medical Perspective" Arizona Medicine, March 1965.

the argument from medical doctors for Christ belief

Luke 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:00, edited 1 time in total.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 16:54

Balor wrote:
GDI wrote:Gotta say, first time I was ever suicided on was Omega by a random right before a crash..
But that Helion suicide was the first time I was suicided by someone I trusted :?
Also, this part is not exactly accurate. If there had been trust then it would not have all gone down like that. I think it is likely that Irish captured your heart and led you into a strange place. Also, there was a famous player in O49 (and elsewhere) who told me that you are a pretty shady dude and I should watch out, however I protested that advise and defended your honor, as I gave benefit of the doubt and I assessed that you were legit crew. I think that you should consider the Lion speech by Christopher Walken, it explains a lot.
Haha this kid, have you really sunk this low to try be a forum warrior.

You may think you are capturing the hearts of all these trolls, so many lollipops to lick here tho, the funny thing is you are licking lollipops of people I can say ''we'' but its more like our ''old click'' always hated, even tho I drifted from your side, I still face off against people who always had it in for the people we played with or for, but you just seem to sink even lower, lower then I could ever go.
What your failing to see tho, is that your not just trolling me and trying to make new friends via forums, you are losing even more trust behind the scenes your in for a few surprises, should be fun to see, hopefully I can log in and see how they go.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 17:02

Balor wrote:It is creepy and it's disturbing as well. It involves elements of psychological abuse. This is related to the theories behind Stockholm Syndrome, people simply fall in love with the expert mind poisoners. In this case though I think it's much more so that they simply bonded with and identified with each other in ideals, image, and likeness. But I have seen some strange stuff on this gaming platform, I really cannot understand people's thinking process who favor lofty imaginations over a proven record of competence. I have long had a great love for guild mates and much wrath for enemies and enemy camps.
lol
I love this bit to be honest, ''great love for guild mates'', I think we could make a few threads just on people you have screwed over in guilds you ha.
Even funnier ''lofty imaginations over a proven record of competence'', your records speak for themselves and to even try strike down some-one who has taken more risks in this game then you, meh, as I say and im sick of saying it, you had nothing to do when you got the reign, it was already built for you and you lost it all, not all really but way more then I have from starting from scratch.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 17:39

Balor wrote:
Also, this part is not exactly accurate. If there had been trust then it would not have all gone down like that. I think it is likely that Irish captured your heart and led you into a strange place. Also, there was a famous player in O49 (and elsewhere) who told me that you are a pretty shady dude and I should watch out, however I protested that advise and defended your honor, as I gave benefit of the doubt and I assessed that you were legit crew. I think that you should consider the Lion speech by Christopher Walken, it explains a lot.

More like watching I'm a Millionaire Speech by Christopher Walken, kind of reminds me of what Irish has been saying to you all along.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:31

you all need to chillate with the psycho stuff and watch This

JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
hamnat

Postby hamnat » Sun 01 May, 2016 13:14

IrishEyes wrote:
Balor wrote:It is creepy and it's disturbing as well. It involves elements of psychological abuse. This is related to the theories behind Stockholm Syndrome, people simply fall in love with the expert mind poisoners. In this case though I think it's much more so that they simply bonded with and identified with each other in ideals, image, and likeness. But I have seen some strange stuff on this gaming platform, I really cannot understand people's thinking process who favor lofty imaginations over a proven record of competence. I have long had a great love for guild mates and much wrath for enemies and enemy camps.
lol
I love this bit to be honest, ''great love for guild mates'', I think we could make a few threads just on people you have screwed over in guilds you ha.
Even funnier ''lofty imaginations over a proven record of competence'', your records speak for themselves and to even try strike down some-one who has taken more risks in this game then you, meh, as I say and im sick of saying it, you had nothing to do when you got the reign, it was already built for you and you lost it all, not all really but way more then I have from starting from scratch.
For the love of Frigates, go somewhere else, PLEASE.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Sun 01 May, 2016 14:17

What's up with all these cancerous forummulti's badtalking Irish? It's quite pathetic and sad, ngl.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 01 May, 2016 18:06

Burgess wrote:What's up with all these cancerous forummulti's badtalking Irish? It's quite pathetic and sad, ngl.
pathetic and sad? maybe. entertaining most certain. also think has created much more activity in forums. and who most wants more activity in forums?
exactly.

Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Postby Watonga » Mon 02 May, 2016 03:26

IrishEyes wrote:Lol I guess you missed my first 10k fts in first wave, you should know FCs are slow to come down, so that was just the other half of my fleet that arrived, its no big deal tho, im glad i took the hit tho.

Dont worry teens might safe you guys when they land in a few days, have you called in 00s yet no?

Next time you want to try troll me at least have the balls to use a real name and forum account.
Troll
Troll
Troll
Troll
Troll
Trollollollollollollolloll

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 03 May, 2016 22:57

Galatians 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:21, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rigel”