Frank and Flock Fail

Depressedeyes

Re: Frank and Flock Fail

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:55

Never said I was rich, just replying to your comment that I'm a peasant. Very mature and modern of you. Also very stuck Up.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:02

Depressedeyes wrote:Never said I was rich, just replying to your comment that I'm a peasant. Very mature and modern of you. Also very stuck Up.

Oh no no. Let's not forget your attack on living at home. I lived at home my first year of college, nothing wrong with that. (sometimes you gotta save money where you can) Inferring this is a bad thing is just silly. - Later in life was able to do lots of things, but usually at 18/19 years old you just don't have ability to make a lot of $ or save it.. (lots of 18/19 year olds play this)

Then you provide the nightly rate of 1300 EURO a night room provided by your work. This is a sad attempt to show that you make alot of money through work.

Unfortunately I don't believe you, nor am I impressed with this attempt to portray yourself as a somebody.

Seem like you are attempting to appear mature, modern or stuck up. It must really suck to always be mad at those greedy evil rich people.

Enjoy your lunch break, now get back to work.

Depressedeyes

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:11

Hahahaha, not bad not bad. As if I would put anything real about my life on here. It's actually 20:10 here so way past lunch time you window licker. My bins need emptying though, when your finished cleaning the bog.

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:15

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 02:53, edited 1 time in total.

Footnotes 3 4
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:28

Depressedeyes wrote:Hahahaha, not bad not bad. As if I would put anything real about my life on here. It's actually 20:10 here so way past lunch time you window licker. My bins need emptying though, when your finished cleaning the bog.

Is this a comeback?

So sad.

Now I know why you won't show your account name.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:50

Balor wrote:That's not how I got into the guild (the J21 crash happened months later) and it's not how I approved myself to be chosen for GM job. There is so much selective info and omission in your (mis)leading statement there that it makes my head spin. This is part of that package of bad stuff you do with gossip seeking so you can post and roast people over trumped up charges.

Of course you know how, you showed me how to do it lol

And yes you did get into 1st from suiciding, I was in ls in 1st at the time, you pleaded with Addex to let you join us if you suicided, I think people remember your first AE name, you called yourself United.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:51

PS.
Valar just got banned for using the same cheat code, again nuff said bud.

At least I owned up to it in Bravo, you know that time I had 47 dns on blob at day 33 and we where un-crashable in 03 because of them, I think you forget I done it to help the guild I was in..

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:55

Depressedeyes wrote:Hahahaha, not bad not bad. As if I would put anything real about my life on here. It's actually 20:10 here so way past lunch time you window licker. My bins need emptying though, when your finished cleaning the bog.

let me explain to you a simple fact, my retarded anglish friend. nobody cares about your RL. all we are curious about is your ingame name. except there is one aspect of your RL, i am curious about. your martinis. shaken? or stirred?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Depressedeyes

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:58

Shaken over ice

Depressedeyes

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 19:58

With Lillet blanc vermouth

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 04 May, 2016 20:13

Balor wrote:Irish you are like the only player ever to get directly banned for abusing that one infamous cheat code (rhymes with thunder) that we all know about, to the sum of 1.7 million cheat credits (B2).

HAHAHAHA.

That could not be less accurate if you tried.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 04 May, 2016 20:27

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 02:56, edited 1 time in total.

Footnotes 3 4
Depressedeyes

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 20:31

Potatoes crop is bad this years so he has nothing better to do balor.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 20:34

lol

You remind me of a hitler re-born, trying to make yourself look all new and cool, waiting to catch people off guard.
''I'll lead you guys to a nice warm room, one sec I' ll just close the door and make sure the lights work''

I really am getting bored tho, trying to generalize your spew every time, all the best to you, if the jews want to follow a hitler re-born best of luck to them all, but I wont be here to pick up the pieces again and save lives.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 04 May, 2016 20:40

Balor wrote:I was pretty sure this was accurate at the time, I took a pass on nearly all of v2s (C2 onward) so it makes sense that this would have become a bigger thing since then.

Well, then you just made a baseless assumption that because people weren't really banned for it before that they wouldn't be in the future. You can't claim that he's basically the only one ever to be banned for that when I know for a fact people are constantly getting banned for it.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Rigel”