Frank and Flock Fail

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Re: Frank and Flock Fail

Postby Pinochle » Wed 04 May, 2016 03:27

Balor wrote:Listen people, our factually challenged Irish friend is simply a BSer, that's all. You got tricked. That is all. People just parrot my good lines and add a "No U" like Pinochle. I didn't have a dog in these fights although I obviously rooted for Irish khanate to get defeated and humiliated as much as possible.

It's not that he needed me to win, it's that he always has a better idea and he has to be the smartest person in the room and he rejects good ideas if they aren't his. In Irish guilds there is a pecking order and if you aren't willing to play by their social rules then you are out. There are other factors such as being abusive toward his own guild mates, being abusive toward his longest time allies, thereby proving to all other camps that he cant be trusted, too many factors to name in this post.
Attacking people individually and never admitting fault worked well for Trump in Republican politics. Copy cat?

The second paragraph describes the culture within a Baylor guild.
Baylor is known to take credit for other's ideas.

Keep slinging it.. sure some of it might stick.

It's easy to comment on events, but harder to live them. Surely if Baylor had courage to start a guild in Rigel, he would have long been farmed out. Just another irrelevant has been, that is good with words and spinning propaganda to those that will read it.

But since you like football, your are a quarter back that has retired and should stay retired. The team doesnt need you.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Wed 04 May, 2016 05:41

I've played with Balor and observed Irish over servers.. They're both cheats just like many of these new GMs (3-4yrs).. I think the game took a rather sad turn since at least Helion from what I can remember and the methods of their gameplay mutated at such. However, on a personal level I find Irish more trustworthy in terms of honoring in game deals while Balor is rather like-able when he doesn't nag - he got drive.

That being said, I believe the person of interest should be Vile - the one that wrote that multing software that the admins have not been able to figure. Somehow he stays under the borums radar...

Ultimately, if we could put pressure on the admins to improve gameplay (like implementing measures to limit the abilities of guilds to zerg-run an entire cluster) I'm sure we would have more characters to derive lols from rather than this boring Irish/Balor crap.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 14:19

Balor wrote:Listen people, our factually challenged Irish friend is simply a BSer, that's all. You got tricked. That is all. People just parrot my good lines and add a "No U" like Pinochle. I didn't have a dog in these fights although I obviously rooted for Irish khanate to get defeated and humiliated as much as possible.

It's not that he needed me to win, it's that he always has a better idea and he has to be the smartest person in the room and he rejects good ideas if they aren't his. In Irish guilds there is a pecking order and if you aren't willing to play by their social rules then you are out. There are other factors such as being abusive toward his own guild mates, being abusive toward his longest time allies, thereby proving to all other camps that he cant be trusted, too many factors to name in this post.
Yes you are right about one thing you are very challenged.

Ae has nothing to do with been the smartest player in the room, its all about how you treat people, honor/loyalty/fairness, you have proved in many a server you lack all 3, its no wonder people like me stepped out of guilds you where head of.

Anyone who plays AE, either hate or love me, they know I stand by my word and don't dripple out bull to make ones self feel important, I took on the role of taking in disgruntled players, that really do hate how you play/talk/act, people who want someone who can give them a good game and not get screwed over by the leader.

More tears and salt please, im actually always excited to read your forum rants/e-tears, its a pleasure as always.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 14:23

lodbrok wrote:I've played with Balor and observed Irish over servers.. They're both cheats just like many of these new GMs (3-4yrs).. I think the game took a rather sad turn since at least Helion from what I can remember and the methods of their gameplay mutated at such. However, on a personal level I find Irish more trustworthy in terms of honoring in game deals while Balor is rather like-able when he doesn't nag - he got drive.

That being said, I believe the person of interest should be Vile - the one that wrote that multing software that the admins have not been able to figure. Somehow he stays under the borums radar...

Ultimately, if we could put pressure on the admins to improve gameplay (like implementing measures to limit the abilities of guilds to zerg-run an entire cluster) I'm sure we would have more characters to derive lols from rather than this boring Irish/Balor crap.
Hey dummy, Helion was my first server, I hadnt a clue there was even rank pages back then, waalor came into been known after Juno, when he mass suicided a guild that we where fighting.

Zerg run lol I think you are deffo not in the circle, I have played under dog in like 5 servers in a row, bringing an average of 20-60 people to servers.

Please please know your history of players and ae stories before you accuse them of anything.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 04 May, 2016 16:43

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:20, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 16:53

Balor wrote: the game tends to result in a "whoever cheats the most, wins" outcome. That was true before I joined this game and it remains true after I largely retired from new servers.
Wait so you are denying you cheated, denying that you had 3 multi account in Juno in that 20s guild and suicided them, denying how you got into our guild. Class.

Every single person who plays AE knows all you can really do is cheat and make multis.

GG chap. Denying your roots and claiming that YOU play fairly, I think everyone that really plays the game knows the truth. :nonono

Depressedeyes

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:08

Please sir Please sir he has blah blah blah.... When you dot use any or credit transfer then you can complain all you want. Till then, if I want your opionon I will give it you. Stop posting your logs of chats kept from 1980s we don't care

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:11

Depressedeyes wrote:Please sir Please sir he has blah blah blah.... When you dot use any or credit transfer then you can complain all you want. Till then, if I want your opionon I will give it you. Stop posting your logs of chats kept from 1980s we don't care
I have the right to my own opinion mister. :naughty:

~Quake
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:12

Insted of depressedeyes, you should have called yourself noeyes, because tbh you are a no one, until you even have the balls to speak under your usual name, you are just a laugh to most of us, I think that's why you are using such a name, attention seek much?

Depressedeyes

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:16

Everyone is a no one here. We don't know each other. If I'm that much of a joke why reply. Like any uses there really name. Game or forum names are not real... You do know that right.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:38

Best come back yet, I am replying because im super bored and its really funny reading your rants.

Depressedeyes

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:42

I'm enjoying watching all your guild bite and rant, I'm acutlly sitting in Paris, nice sunny day with a gin martini laughing at you lot

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:44

Shows what a sad life you must have, on holidays and all you can do is try be a forum warrior.

Depressedeyes

Postby Depressedeyes » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:45

Wrong again you shouldn't assume, on work travel.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 04 May, 2016 18:52

Depressedeyes wrote:Wrong again you shouldn't assume, on work travel.
I'm sure you got to clean that 1300 Euro a night room, and now you are on your Lunch Break.

:)

Or maybe work has ended for the day. Nothing wrong with Ramen.

Keep telling us how rich and important you are. We simply do not believe. Maybe some proof? if that was possible.

Return to “Rigel”