We can see you, we can see you sneaking off

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: We can see you, we can see you sneaking off

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 23:51

lol who needs to cheat when people actually play to just be spies.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 02:38

i'm not a biggie on the forum rules, but this smear campaign against one player is by 5 forum accounts all with one user is surprising. (not a full list)

Be respectful of others at all times
2.2 – The use of personal insults aimed at another forum user is prohibited.

Flaming, trolling and ranting
4 - Flaming, flame baiting, trolling, and ranting are prohibited.
4.1 - Flaming is expressing anger at someone in an uncouth or highly insulting manner.
4.2 - Flame baiting are posts that are made with the aim of angering someone indirectly.
4.3 – Forum users should not be trolling/harassing others on the forums. Anyone found trolling players from topic to topic, etc., will be subject to a warning.
4.4 - A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. Ranting in this manner is prohibited

Multiple accounts and impersonation
10.1 – Forum users are only permitted one forum account. Additional accounts shall be banned without notice and the primary account warned or banned as well. If, for whatever reason you need your account name changed use this thread. If you wish to have your forum account deleted contact support by clicking 'support' on the top bar ingame then selecting 'forum'.
10.2 – Creation of a new account for the purpose of by-passing a suspension / ban is prohibited. The second account shall be banned and the primary accounts suspension extended. Further offences could lead to ingame action
10.3 - Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer, administrator, is strictly prohibited. You are expressly forbidden from impersonating anyone else, including those named above or their forum avatars and tags, on the forum or in the game, even in jest.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 03:11

Seriously. It definitely got out of hand, was waiting for it to be clever trolling but it never was. This server is a month old, all this gloating is a bit premature/unwarranted.

Anyways, I'll leave this anti-irish circle jerk. It was annoying to read the little I managed to decipher.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 04:19

Pinochle wrote:i'm not a biggie on the forum rules, but this smear campaign against one player is by 5 forum accounts all with one user is surprising. (not a full list)

Be respectful of others at all times
2.2 – The use of personal insults aimed at another forum user is prohibited.

Flaming, trolling and ranting
4 - Flaming, flame baiting, trolling, and ranting are prohibited.
4.1 - Flaming is expressing anger at someone in an uncouth or highly insulting manner.
4.2 - Flame baiting are posts that are made with the aim of angering someone indirectly.
4.3 – Forum users should not be trolling/harassing others on the forums. Anyone found trolling players from topic to topic, etc., will be subject to a warning.
4.4 - A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. Ranting in this manner is prohibited

Multiple accounts and impersonation
10.1 – Forum users are only permitted one forum account. Additional accounts shall be banned without notice and the primary account warned or banned as well. If, for whatever reason you need your account name changed use this thread. If you wish to have your forum account deleted contact support by clicking 'support' on the top bar ingame then selecting 'forum'.
10.2 – Creation of a new account for the purpose of by-passing a suspension / ban is prohibited. The second account shall be banned and the primary accounts suspension extended. Further offences could lead to ingame action
10.3 - Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer, administrator, is strictly prohibited. You are expressly forbidden from impersonating anyone else, including those named above or their forum avatars and tags, on the forum or in the game, even in jest.
Maybe Rigel P&W is new TT.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 07:02

For those just arriving in this thread, a handful of very low quality posts (and direct replies to them) were pruned. Some of the discussion may seem... disjointed as a result.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 12:15

Frank vs BLM, BS, HOHA, RIP who else should be added.

This was 3days ago in RIP they are going to assist BLM

Da Boss Death ParadeQuote  -  Msg  -  Report15 Apr 2016, 15:59:51

R19:55:04:21 - HOHA JG

ALL FLEET MUST BE HERE ASAP THERE IS NO LATER.
GET HERE NOW PLEASE! HOHA are allies we will be tagging over to them.

We will be joining HOHA with UFLS to our next target

Damaged Goods
Guild: N: [KING]
Q: [Bacon]

Postby Damaged Goods » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 13:36

Let's all be historically correct now now, shall we?
Frank, Flock & ATM, a total of 240 members, started this by merging and invading BLM who had a total of 113 members.
It's not like Frank is the good guy who got everyone teaming up on him, a zerg must be countered with an equally strong zerg.

BLM got assistance from BS, and together they managed to derb majority of Commonwealth Frank's combat fleet - who by the way had higher averages and more fleet in total at the start of the war.
The fact that HOHA and RIP wanna come to slice themself a piece of the pie has nothing to do with current events.

Frank crashed and lost, now all there is to see is if Irish Eyes together with chinese comrades at arms will be able to muster enough fleet before HOHA lands in appriximately 24 hours.

The amount of slander going around on the boards are a long time coming.
Irish has been bragging about his every small victory, and now.. as they say.

Talk *beep*, get hit.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 15:28

Damaged Goods wrote:Let's all be historically correct now now, shall we?
Sure. BLM pacted BS very early game to launch on Frank in 25 because they couldn't do it on their own. Oh let's not forget about the 78 members of Omen in 27-29 who got absolutely destroyed and started relocating to BLM's core sim galaxies.
The fact that HOHA and RIP wanna come to slice themself a piece of the pie has nothing to do with current events.
If you're trying to sell that the HOHA/RIP/BLM pact wasn't pre-planned before the crash, you're doing a poor job.

And if we want to be very historically correct, I seem to recall BLM running from the teens because they were going to be contested and starting in the 20s instead in the hopes they would get their precious sim gals with no contest.

~Quake
Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N:KING; A2:CURa; D2:GLORY; R:BS

Postby Cloudguy » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 18:29

Chesterton wrote:For those just arriving in this thread, a handful of very low quality posts (and direct replies to them) were pruned. Some of the discussion may seem... disjointed as a result.
What exactly were my posts that were low quality? The OP was claiming that there were massive RQs going on and I merely pointed out the numerical fact that it did not appear to be the case. If anything I was at least half sticking up for the side of the guy that was getting blasted by the guy with multiple forum accounts by pointing out a mathematical improbability. Half the posts in the top 2-3 threads on this board are lower quality and with much less substance. At least mine contained factual mathematical information.

I guess it was just because I was quoting the multiple forum accounts guy?!

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 18:37

Cloudguy wrote:What exactly were my posts that were low quality? The OP was claiming that there were massive RQs going on and I merely pointed out the numerical fact that it did not appear to be the case. If anything I was at least half sticking up for the side of the guy that was getting blasted by the guy with multiple forum accounts by pointing out a mathematical improbability. Half the posts in the top 2-3 threads on this board are lower quality and with much less substance. At least mine contained factual mathematical information.

I guess it was just because I was quoting the multiple forum accounts guy?!
Chesterton wrote:(and direct replies to them) were pruned.

~Quake
lurking

Postby lurking » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 20:42

Damaged Goods wrote: The fact that HOHA and RIP wanna come to slice themself a piece of the pie has nothing to do with current events.
rumours are that they will backstab after being invited to assist in aiding the destruction of frank as they actually see [BLM] as too weak to control the 20s - only a rumour obviously but only time will tell.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 20:51

lurking wrote:
Damaged Goods wrote: The fact that HOHA and RIP wanna come to slice themself a piece of the pie has nothing to do with current events.
rumours are that they will backstab after being invited to assist in aiding the destruction of frank as they actually see [BLM] as too weak to control the 20s - only a rumour obviously but only time will tell.
What a *beep* rumor. lol

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 22:32

R.I.P wasn't planned. Wasn't suppose to exist far from pre-pacts. The guild had no real GM only a brave person who tried to guide it the right way.
Our pacts was forged by a mutual goal and understanding of the server. HOHA/R.I.P/BS/BLM have all history with reason to neglect FRANK/FLOCK.
We ended a problem before it grew. Whatever we choose to do after is our own choice trying to manipulate or force the situation won't work.

Only the GM's of these guilds know what can brake us. Few low quality comments and fake rumors won't do much on it.
It is hilarious the amount of hurt. I think there is more salt on the board then in the bloody sea.

Everywhere and nowhere
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 22:44

Gamer798 wrote:R.I.P wasn't planned.
lol. I'm sure in some sense this is true, just not the usual one.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 22:56

Gamer798 wrote:R.I.P wasn't planned.
ROFL Good effort Danzo, good *beep* effort.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Rigel”