We can see you, we can see you sneaking off

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: We can see you, we can see you sneaking off

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 23:06

Not like I am that well connected to pre-plan a server and become GM of R.I.P then pact three to four guilds to take down flock and frank.
Bit far thought out even for me don't you thinklol

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 23:19

- Silence is gold

"The Jews didn't deserve it, and neither did Burgess!"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

History: H: BAKED L: HEROS M: HH N: SS O: LEG P: Ha! R: ACME A2: TROLZ B2: RAGE C2: FAT D2: VUDU E2: PC F2: PPD I2: DOGE!
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 23:22

lolz Burgess XD

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 20 Apr, 2016 00:48

Burgess wrote:- Silence is gold

gottem

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Cyber villain extraordinaire
hamnat

Postby hamnat » Wed 20 Apr, 2016 02:43

You know...it's easy to talk about "oh, you guys cheated to win that crash! oooh, you guys had to zerg to win that crash!!"

Let me put it this way. I was on the losing side of the big crash of Q. We zerged too hard and got too far without a strong enough core to survive the inevitable onslaught. Worse, our leadership was less than competent and their diplomatic strategy imploded violently. As a result, our enemies, some of which had been potential allies, zerged too. And they beat us. You know who's to blame for that crash? Doesn't matter. They won, we lost. That's the only thing that matters.

This time? I was on the winning side. And as much bile as has been hurled on both sides, including from and to me, I feel it is important to remind here: it was a /damn close/ crash. We can talk all day about who cheated whom or who had to rely on so-called 'farm tactics' to win, but let's be honest. Spaceboats aren't the only thing in this game. There's tech. There's econ. Fleet's a very big part of it. But what wins the game? Strong core membership, and solid leadership. Diplomacy is a core element of leadership. And if we won because we had better diplomacy, despite having lower fleet totals and averages, then I think it's time that everyone recognized that maybe diplomacy should be looked at as a positive rather than a negative.

So, in short, you did a damn good job, Irish and co. But we came out on top. Our victory is proof that we deserved to win. Next time, in all likelihood, it'll be you who wins. And if that happens, you deserve that victory too.

TheJordache
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: HERO
KAOS
Music
2usic
Galaxy: Mira

Postby TheJordache » Wed 20 Apr, 2016 03:23

Pfft wasn't even close. ...right?

I'm pretty much just really awesome. And modest.
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:14

This is what happens when you leave SYN uncontested

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 20 Apr, 2016 18:10

hamnat wrote:You know...it's easy to talk about "oh, you guys cheated to win that crash! oooh, you guys had to zerg to win that crash!!"

Let me put it this way. I was on the losing side of the big crash of Q. We zerged too hard and got too far without a strong enough core to survive the inevitable onslaught. Worse, our leadership was less than competent and their diplomatic strategy imploded violently. As a result, our enemies, some of which had been potential allies, zerged too. And they beat us. You know who's to blame for that crash? Doesn't matter. They won, we lost. That's the only thing that matters.

This time? I was on the winning side. And as much bile as has been hurled on both sides, including from and to me, I feel it is important to remind here: it was a /damn close/ crash. We can talk all day about who cheated whom or who had to rely on so-called 'farm tactics' to win, but let's be honest. Spaceboats aren't the only thing in this game. There's tech. There's econ. Fleet's a very big part of it. But what wins the game? Strong core membership, and solid leadership. Diplomacy is a core element of leadership. And if we won because we had better diplomacy, despite having lower fleet totals and averages, then I think it's time that everyone recognized that maybe diplomacy should be looked at as a positive rather than a negative.

So, in short, you did a damn good job, Irish and co. But we came out on top. Our victory is proof that we deserved to win. Next time, in all likelihood, it'll be you who wins. And if that happens, you deserve that victory too.

First Time for everything

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 20 Apr, 2016 22:15

Damaged Goods wrote:Let's all be historically correct now now, shall we?
Frank, Flock & ATM, a total of 240 members, started this by merging and invading BLM who had a total of 113 members.
It's not like Frank is the good guy who got everyone teaming up on him, a zerg must be countered with an equally strong zerg.

BLM got assistance from BS, and together they managed to derb majority of Commonwealth Frank's combat fleet - who by the way had higher averages and more fleet in total at the start of the war.
The fact that HOHA and RIP wanna come to slice themself a piece of the pie has nothing to do with current events.

Frank crashed and lost, now all there is to see is if Irish Eyes together with chinese comrades at arms will be able to muster enough fleet before HOHA lands in appriximately 24 hours.

The amount of slander going around on the boards are a long time coming.

This post probably won the thread. I noticed after I made the determination that you identify as KING, on your profile, which didn't affect my opinion. Many of Irish khanate's issues with getting wiped out on so many servers, a lot of it comes down to their many and savage campaigns of slander.

I find it humorous that there appears to be a batch of fresh forum multis. The OP's name and opening statement are so totally wrong. That one has 35 posts. Farther in the thread there is some nobody who claims Saint identity even though he is writing from a pro-Irish perspective. I don't understand what is the point of going to such great efforts to pump propaganda and promote a lie? It seems like an increasingly desperate attempt to gain control of the narrative, after getting absolutely devastated on so many servers I can't even count, I lost track of the #.

Footnotes 3 4
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Wed 20 Apr, 2016 23:05

I'd say the part where Frank/FLOCK lost the crash is accurate as that's what happened. Most of the before part is an attempt to make BLM seem like an anti-zerg faction which isn't accurate.

~Quake
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 03:35

Balor wrote:................. I don't understand what is the point of going to such great efforts to pump propaganda and promote a lie? It seems like an increasingly desperate attempt to gain control of the narrative, after getting absolutely devastated on so many servers I can't even count, I lost track of the #.

or it could be part of the Make the Forums Great Again movement.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
hamnat

Postby hamnat » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 04:59

Trolll wrote:I'd say the part where Frank/FLOCK lost the crash is accurate as that's what happened. Most of the before part is an attempt to make BLM seem like an anti-zerg faction which isn't accurate.

I will refer you to my previous post on the relevance of whether BLM is or is not anti-zerg or zerg faction. :P

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 06:26

Balor wrote:It seems like an increasingly desperate attempt to gain control of the narrative, after getting absolutely devastated on so many servers I can't even count

Generally one learns how to count to 10 at quite an early age, and I'm pretty sure the number is no greater than half that.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 06:31

Wlerin wrote:
Balor wrote:It seems like an increasingly desperate attempt to gain control of the narrative, after getting absolutely devastated on so many servers I can't even count

Generally one learns how to count to 10 at quite an early age, and I'm pretty sure the number is no greater than half that.

one....three....nine......six....two...eleventyseven.....ten!!!

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 08:58

Is waalor actually talking about server losses?

I feel his track record for losses is far far greater then mine, so he cannot even open his mouth, as I stated in the thread I made about waalor history, its quiet clear to tell.

Here I'll post it again, because I have the feeling the kid has amnesia. Its near bottom of first page.
http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=118325

Return to “Rigel”