Forum forum forums

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Forum forum forums

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 19:32

So I am all for been called this and that, been a cheater been a zerger, been a douche, but you shouldn't read everything that leadership or other players tell you, funny story really, teens and blm claim that their is no zerg no cheating no nothing, but this announcement, the game accounts deleted and skype chat I had proves otherwise..

Trying to state to players that he was banned because he helped have me suicided lol yeah yeah.
And no I don't have eyes there, you would be surprised what some people will send when they know people talk pooo.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Forum forum forums

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 19:54

"omg Irish. I devote myself to you and I will sui and spy and whatever! Fck this stupid zerg, cheaters too!? UGH! You're clean, lets purify the server together! Lemme suck your c*ck 4ever bro!"

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 20:00

Thank you for supplying this proof Irish.

Though the opposing side will just accuse you for cheating better, and avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

Good thing for Valar that he had a spare account lying around...

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 20:01

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:"omg Irish. I devote myself to you and I will sui and spy and whatever! Fck this stupid zerg, cheaters too!? UGH! You're clean, lets purify the server together! Lemme suck your c*ck 4ever bro!"
You must pay him first, and must wait until your mother finishes.

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 21:54

lolskypechats

Anyways, its kinda sad that 10s pacted this hard, this would be really fun times if rip fought hoha or w.e their name is.

As much as I dislike most of AE playerbase today, and wouldnt even think of playing with them, I'm hoping chinks and irishfags will survive this zergfest.

Also, I know no1 cares, MLGA will NEVER pact anyone here as long as I am playing ( which prob shouldn't be long :paranoid: ).

Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N:KING; A2:CURa; D2:GLORY; R:BS

Postby Cloudguy » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 21:57

WHAAAAAAT?! PEOPLE CHEAT AT THIS GAME? HOW?

I didnt think this was possible. Hell, when I start on a new server and create multiple accounts to suck up crappy astros before I get the one I really want they email me the next day about multiple IP addresses.

PLEASE SHARE THE GOODS? HOW CAN I CHEAT TO BE LESS TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME? I am extremely old and computer illiterate so please explain very slowly and in laymans terms.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 23:16

The color choice in the anny hurts :scared:

leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 23:29

Man someone must really have let this failed crash against Blm/BS/omen get to him.... Move on, go outside, find a girlfriend, find a new game.... Yeesh

Cruel
andyg666

Postby andyg666 » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 23:35

I don't mind the cheating, but what really gets my goat is people in a guild leaving it and attacking their former guildmates at a blob crash. If AE had a rule that you can't attack your former guild for 24 hours or even 2 hours after you leave, I'd be satisfied and would highly encourage and participate happily in all forms of cheating. but since it doesn't i never cheat ever ever. i am a saint.

andyg666

Postby andyg666 » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 23:44

it gets my goat. my GOAT. no one got that?

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Thu 21 Apr, 2016 23:46

andyg666 wrote:I don't mind the cheating, but what really gets my goat is people in a guild leaving it and attacking their former guildmates at a blob crash. If AE had a rule that you can't attack your former guild for 24 hours or even 2 hours after you leave,.............
this...........actual sound like good idea.

also cockitty cock cock cock!!! is just a chicken. please not choke it gais..........

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 22 Apr, 2016 00:20

Pantheon wrote:lolskypechats

Anyways, its kinda sad that 10s pacted this hard, this would be really fun times if rip fought hoha or w.e their name is.

As much as I dislike most of AE playerbase today, and wouldnt even think of playing with them, I'm hoping chinks and irishfags will survive this zergfest.

Also, I know no1 cares, MLGA will NEVER pact anyone here as long as I am playing ( which prob shouldn't be long :paranoid: ).
Sean had a chance to make the teens fun, he chose to just sim it out and zerg the 20's instead.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Fri 22 Apr, 2016 02:02

What gets me is their definition of fun for this game is farming, making new bases and winning.

You'd think most people would say in a WAR game that the fun is the fighting and the back and forth. Atleast to me the constant fighting is fun

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Fri 22 Apr, 2016 02:18

abnormal soldier wrote:What gets me is their definition of fun for this game is farming, making new bases and winning.

You'd think most people would say in a WAR game that the fun is the fighting and the back and forth. Atleast to me the constant fighting is fun
Using quick math we have 130 million against 37 million ?? We must put a world of fear in them??
What an impudent bunch they are.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 22 Apr, 2016 02:31

Burgess wrote:The color choice in the anny hurts :scared:
No pink?

no lolcat pictures to break it up?

Learn to anny properly
:snooty:

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Rigel”