MLGA DUPES MAD TO JOIN THEM.

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VvV - Rigel

Re: MLGA DUPES MAD TO JOIN THEM.

Postby APSD » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:07

Pantheon wrote:You shouldn't take in any new players, cus you are one. You and most of your 'vets' will only make new players quit, cus you lot have no idea how to play AE.
what am i saying, this is your moment of glory, your 118 man guild is about to attack a 40 man guild :clap: don't let us naysayers ruin your feelings of immense glory as you strive to achieve this victory, I'm certain with these odds it will be a challenge but you'll overcome them and go to bed feeling like you've accomplished something with your life because you took down a guild you outnumbered nearly 3:1 and managed to throw in a few digs on a forum for an imaginary space game :clap: go on give yourself a pat on the back and congratulate yourself :dance:

From all of us in VvV we wish you the best of luck when one of the other guilds with double your numbers finally come down and your whining like a little girl on the forums :naughty: time to have some fun 8-)

"Give a man a fire, and he shall be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life."
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:14

APSD wrote:
Pantheon wrote:You shouldn't take in any new players, cus you are one. You and most of your 'vets' will only make new players quit, cus you lot have no idea how to play AE.
what am i saying, this is your moment of glory, your 118 man guild is about to attack a 40 man guild :clap: don't let us naysayers ruin your feelings of immense glory as you strive to achieve this victory, I'm certain with these odds it will be a challenge but you'll overcome them and go to bed feeling like you've accomplished something with your life because you took down a guild you outnumbered nearly 3:1 and managed to throw in a few digs on a forum for an imaginary space game :clap: go on give yourself a pat on the back and congratulate yourself :dance:

From all of us in VvV we wish you the best of luck when one of the other guilds with double your numbers finally come down and your whining like a little girl on the forums :naughty: time to have some fun 8-)
"feelings of immense glory"? Maji desu ka. this is just routine mop up. do not flatter your self. do not think we view this as any thing else. and if we eventually lose to some other guild, we accept that is possible in any game, and no cause for whining.
APSD wrote:
as opposed to your raging, frothing at the mouth and eating the carpet insanity? i'm certain the players love you :D
[citation needed]

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:15

Hey APSD, how salty are you? You know you brought this on yourself in multiple ways, right? You created that garbage guild of yours that is about to get farmed into the ground, and then you "led" it to the position it is in now. So, ingame-wise, you have nobody to blame except yourself for getting completely dumpstered.

Also, your member is the one who started the thread so that you guys could whine publicly. if you didn't want us calling you out on your *beep*, then don't start the *beep* :)

Anyway, you've got a couple more servers to learn to play before this game dies. Good luck.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:18

i'm not salty? i'd much rather spend the next few weeks playing it like this than just sat on some blob watching another blob?

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:32

APSD wrote:i'm not salty? i'd much rather spend the next few weeks playing it like this than just sat on some blob watching another blob?
Weird, because you and your mates spend an awful lot of time whining. Sound pretttttyyyy salty to me.

Also, if we're going to talk psychopathy, you might want to look at your newest members Doctor Who. After reading his profile, I'm seriously considering calling his local police.

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:36

i've not whined once ;) i've made some observations and said that i look forward to the fun :D

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:39

APSD wrote:
as opposed to your raging, frothing at the mouth and eating the carpet insanity? i'm certain the players love you :D
I need someone to translate this to english, or russian. Tnx

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:44

Pantheon wrote:
APSD wrote:
i didn't realise you struggled to read :nonono

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:50

Pantheon wrote:
APSD wrote:
translation: you are right and it upsets me, so i will pull an Ad hominem.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 19:29

This is how IMP took Omega.

Also pretty much how ~HH~ was victorious in Mira

Manage the players and the players bring better fleets to make victory more likely.

Demanding others act against their own interests without paying up a bigger benefit they understand is bigger is the worst failtrain you can board.

The landing zone sent this video of APSD :

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 00:56

seems your guild wasnt as happy with you as you thought, bud :)

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 00:58

why because you got 2 out of the 6 members you approached to join you? we already knew they were swapping sides, they jumped ship to us at the first chance they got ;) dont worry we've got some on your side to swap yet :D

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 01:26

SilverKnight wrote:This is how IMP took Omega.

Also pretty much how ~HH~ was victorious in Mira

Manage the players and the players bring better fleets to make victory more likely.

Demanding others act against their own interests without paying up a bigger benefit they understand is bigger is the worst failtrain you can board.

The landing zone sent this video of APSD :

both those guilds do not bother much on Mira and Omega...only in their local backyards they feed us some xp pointz now and then...

now i am confused....arent we suposed to be the farm guild and VvV the farmers?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 02:03

ASAE is still a farm... a barren one with the hiding under level shizz

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 02:51

For a guy whos already lost, APSD sure does talk a lot of nonsense

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin

Return to “Rigel”